Author Topic: DUmmy is all over the place !  (Read 2718 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
DUmmy is all over the place !
« on: August 15, 2017, 02:39:39 PM »
Democrats_win (6,349 posts)                 https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029465542

The tinting of Dodge Challenger Windows.
The terrorist drove a Dodge Challenger--with tinted windows.

Perhaps if he could see that these were people, human beings, he would have stopped.? If he could see that Trump was a liar?

Good grief, this guy was rich! He could have driven his honey to the theater and had a great life! A Dodge-fricken Challenger! Now he won't even enjoy the freedom that we very poor people enjoy. The freedom that a Dodge Challenger with or without tinted windows could have given him. Americans like to say there are some things worse than death. Well, ding, ding, the Tinted window Dodge Challenger guy has won! Welcome to worse.

Turn turn from your evil ways, dirty Donald Trump Nazis. No turn signal needed. You are on the road to worse and you're driving a tinted window Dodge Challenger. "Worse" is coming fast and you don't see it because you had extra dough to get tinted windows! All Trump supporters should turn away fast. This guy is a proven, world-class, no...a universe-class LIAR! It's over, your world is burning. Stop being a Trump supporter--he's the wrong guy. You now know, worse is coming for YOU!

Jobs? Do you need stinking jobs, you Trump supporting window tinting jerks? Because you're loosing them now, tomorrow you will lose worse.

:stoner:

Online Old n Grumpy

Re: DUmmy is all over the place !
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 02:47:32 PM »
Democrats_win (6,349 posts)                 https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029465542

The tinting of Dodge Challenger Windows.
The terrorist drove a Dodge Challenger--with tinted windows.

Perhaps if he could see that these were people, human beings, he would have stopped.?

I doubt it they were just a bunch of left wing ass holes out to cause trouble and got more than they bargained for.

Dodge challenger $28, 356.00

Running over a mob of left wing antifa , PRICELESS!!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 02:57:33 PM »
So someone from the left, the ones who admonish us not to generalize about groups of people, is generalizing about a group of people. Never mind that the suspect has a history of violent behavior, unrelated to anything Trump did. Hell, do we even know if the guy was a Trump supporter, or is it just a prejudiced assumption?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 03:10:28 PM »
Dude! Clean out your :stoner: !
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 12:08:40 PM »
Wait so now I'm confused.  If I'm driving my car through a bunch of dirty Anitifa people and I see a bigger bunch of them on a side street, am I in violation of state ordinances if I don't put my blinker on before I turn down the alley?

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 12:16:52 PM »
Wait so now I'm confused.  If I'm driving my car through a bunch of dirty Anitifa people and I see a bigger bunch of them on a side street, am I in violation of state ordinances if I don't put my blinker on before I turn down the alley?

Naw. I believe it is if your windshield wipers are on to clear the antifa off the windshield then the headlights have to be on also.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 12:18:30 PM »

I think D_w was advocating Dodge Challenger and window tinting control or ban.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 08:53:43 AM »
Naw. I believe it is if your windshield wipers are on to clear the antifa off the windshield then the headlights have to be on also.

Yes, it is a Virginia state law:. You must have your headlights on if you're using your wipers...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 09:05:59 AM »
Yes, it is a Virginia state law:. You must have your headlights on if you're using your wipers...

Only if traveling backwards while effecting an external passenger assist...I think
Deplorable since 2016

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2017, 09:10:27 AM »
Only if traveling backwards while effecting an external passenger assist...I think

I don't think the direction of travel has a bearing on it, but better safe than sorry.

:lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2017, 09:15:20 AM »
I don't think the direction of travel has a bearing on it, but better safe than sorry.

:lmao:

A freshly Carnauba waxed car will also prevent bird poop and antifags from sticking to the paint as well.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2017, 09:25:46 AM »
A freshly Carnauba waxed car will also prevent bird poop and antifags from sticking to the paint as well.
:II: :II: :II: :II: :II: