Author Topic: My Vent of the DAY: IF YOU DIDN'T VOTE FOR CLINTON, **** YOU. YOU are just as gu  (Read 4347 times)

Offline GOP Congress

"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
dbackjon (6,163 posts)                        https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029465301

My Vent of the DAY: IF YOU DIDN'T VOTE FOR CLINTON, **** YOU. YOU are just as guilty.
As any Trump voter.

Anyone with a brain knew a year ago this would happen. Anyone with a brain knew that Trump was:

Racist
White-Nationalist
Nazi-sympathizer
Anti-woman
Anti-Equality
Anti-Constitution
Anti-Environment
Unqualified to deal with foreign crisis
A Grifter that would rip-off the taxpayers

No one with any amount of intelligence has ANY excuse for not voting for Clinton.

Let me get this straight.

DU purged Hillary Clinton supporters in 2008 to 2013.

Skinner and Shelly Moskwa support Hillary Clinton in 2015-2016.

DU's user base is anti-Clinton and pro-Bernie Sanders.

Am I missing something?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 10:33:08 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline freedumb2003b

Why did he post these ravings on DU? Moles aside - who doubtless enjoyed his impotent futility - is there anyone on DU who voted for Trump, Stein or some other obscure candidate?

I think some of them might have stayed home like the Republican tantrum-throwing worm-eaters in 2008 and 2012.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.