Author Topic: Riddle Me This DU?  (Read 2100 times)

Offline CC27

Riddle Me This DU?
« on: August 15, 2017, 09:38:08 AM »
leftofcool (17,942 posts)

Riddle Me This DU?

Why is it that when neo-Nazis march with guns, bats, and rally to promote violence and hatred, no cops can be found but when Native Americans rally with sage and prayers, tanks, guns, the National Guard, police, thugs and water hoses are brought out immediately?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029464372

I have no idea if this is true but if the DUmmie says it then its a lie.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Riddle Me This DU?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 09:51:36 AM »
DUmpmonkey is full of $hit,  as usual.   
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 10:04:50 AM »
I don't know maybe because your group didn't get a permit of any kind and were trespassing on private property  Just a guess.    BTW you left the place completely trashed to filthy scumbags.   The real Native Americans wanted yoy the Hell out of there.  So, FOAD.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 12:46:47 PM by YupItsMe »

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 10:06:27 AM »
but when Native Americans rally with sage and prayers, tanks, guns, the National Guard, police, thugs and water hoses are brought out immediately?

Native Americans rally with sage, prayers, tanks, guns, the National Guard, police, thugs, and water-hoses???   

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 11:16:28 AM »
Why not ask Governor McAwfull, DU-moron "leftofcool"? And Charlottesville Mayor Signer? They're both Democrats! Just like the Mayor of Berkeley and the heads of UC Berserkeley and the UC system.

Notice a pattern, DU-moron "leftofcool"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 11:42:29 AM »
Actually, he raises an excellent question: Why is ANTIFA, the ironically-named band of deranged vandals, cutthroats, cowards, fanatics, savages, wannabe tyrants, hypocrites, and morons allowed more or less free rein to commit violence while those who oppose them are restrained?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 12:12:31 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 01:46:04 PM »
Actually, he raises an excellent question: Why is ANTIFA, the ironically-named band of deranged vandals, cutthroats, cowards, fanatics, savages, wannabe tyrants, hypocrites, and morons allowed more or less free rein to commit violence while those who oppose them are restrained?

This. 
 I do notice that the "drumbeat" asking this question is getting louder.....especially "where are the police?"  THAT is a big problem. They either 1. Stand and watch, or 2. Arrest those in opposition to the "thugs and vandals". IMO they need to start being held accountable for their inaction.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 02:27:35 PM »
but when Native Americans rally with sage and prayers, tanks, guns, the National Guard, police, thugs and water hoses are brought out immediately?

Native Americans rally with sage, prayers, tanks, guns, the National Guard, police, thugs, and water-hoses???   

Proper punctuation no longer taught in the public school system.   (But remember they are oh so much smarter than us.)

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 02:37:19 PM »
leftofcool (17,942 posts)

Riddle Me This DU?

Why is it that when neo-Nazis Antifa, BLM march with guns, bats, and rally to promote violence and hatred, no cops can be found but when Conservative Americans rally the police, let thethugs create chaos and mayhem

I fixed it for you ass hole
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 03:00:40 PM »
Speaking of patterns, Louisiana Governor Blanco and NO Mayor Nagin threw NO and the state into the teeth of Katrina for partisan fun and profit. Looks very plausible to me that Governor Terry McAwful and Mayor Signer did the same thing to the people of Charlottesville! With less loss of life and property, of course.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2017, 03:18:54 PM »
Speaking of patterns, Louisiana Governor Blanco and NO Mayor Nagin threw NO and the state into the teeth of Katrina for partisan fun and profit. Looks very plausible to me that Governor Terry McAwful and Mayor Signer did the same thing to the people of Charlottesville! With less loss of life and property, of course.

Don't bet on that yet. The violence from the left seems to be spreading. The left has been stoking the flames of unrest, just waiting for something like this girl being killed.