Author Topic: Here is what chills me to the bone.  (Read 4730 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Here is what chills me to the bone.
« on: August 15, 2017, 07:54:33 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029463836

LuckyCharms (15 posts)

Prior to the first Republican primary debate, I was largely unfamiliar with Trump. Of course, I knew who he was. I have been in Trump Tower as a tourist. I knew he was a rich real estate guy. But I had never once watched The Apprentice, never saw him on the Stern show, never really paid any attention to him in a way in which I could gauge the type of person that he was.

I watched what I believe was the first primary debate with some interest. If I recall correctly, that was the debate where he made his infamous comment about Rosie O'Donnell.

My real time thoughts, as I watched, went something like this... "scumbag", "rude ****er", "bad salesman", "what's up with the hair", "shallow thinker", "dumbest bastard on the stage", "liar", "no knowledge", "can't answer a question to save his life".

Now that he is in his position, I cannot fathom how there are millions of people who believe he is their savior. These people are next to me in line at the grocery store, and they drive their cars on the same roads as me.

So I find myself wondering, whenever I am out in public... "I wonder if he supports Trump".

Scares the shit out of me.

There are a lot of us Trump supporters out there. More than you think.

Offline SVPete

Re: Here is what chills me to the bone.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 08:09:46 AM »
 :lmao:  :rotf: Be scared, LPC Noob, be very scared! :rotf:  :lmao:

BTW, with all DU long-termers constantly posting for DU-cred, I don't know if this bid for DU-cred will get you much, LPC Noob. You probably need to troll much more Cred-Bait than that!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 09:18:59 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029463836

There are a lot of us Trump supporters out there. More than you think.

Usually right behind your Prius which is blocking the left passing lane on the highway.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline hillneck

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 09:25:13 AM »
Usually right behind your Prius which is blocking the left passing lane on the highway.

The one with the coexist stickers plastered all over it.    :rotf: 
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 09:27:34 AM »
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 01:13:13 PM »
What chilled me to the bone up until January 20, 2017, is that so many idolized the most worthless president in all of American history.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 01:15:11 PM »
What chilled me to the bone up until January 20, 2017, is that so many idolized the most worthless president in all of American history.
primarily because of the color of his skin...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 01:19:38 PM »

And as another illustration of the stupidity of the primitives, they all thought the guy was someone who could sympathize with the plight of those of African derivation.

When in fact the guy, even though black as midnight, shared more socio-economic characteristics with the white franksolich than with the black MrsCorpio.

I mean, seriously, he might as well been a white guy wearing black shoe-polish.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 01:20:56 PM »
and all the free sh!t he gave them.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline thundley4

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 03:27:24 PM »
What chills me to the bone is that DUmmies vote.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2017, 06:01:37 PM »
My real time thoughts, as I watched, went something like this... "scumbag", "rude ****er", "bad salesman", "what's up with the hair", "shallow thinker", "dumbest bastard on the stage", "liar", "no knowledge", "can't answer a question to save his life".

And yet he still ended up schlonging Hillary, big time.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2017, 09:48:36 AM »
And yet he still ended up schlonging Hillary, big time.
Damn,. Delmar!

I just used my yearly allotment of mind bleach trying to rid my brain of THAT image!

You owe me!!!   :lol:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2017, 10:53:43 AM »
So I find myself wondering, whenever I am out in public... "I wonder if he supports Trump".

Scares the shit out of me.

The LPC Noob is obviously fishing for DU-Cred points, but is (s)he really so damnably stupid not to realize that the people (s)he passes by "out in public" are the same people (s)he has passed by more or less every day for years or decades? How did voting for Trump suddenly make them ravenous violent monsters? Just! Freaking! DUMB!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2017, 11:02:36 AM »
The one with the coexist stickers plastered all over it.    :rotf:

You mean the coexist bumper sticker right next to the resist bumper sticker?  :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2017, 10:12:12 AM »
Now that he is in his position, I cannot fathom how there are millions of people who believe he is their savior.
Therein lay your problem, idiotic breakfast cereal.

I opposed Trump from the beginning, and sadly, now, it seems that he's trying to prove me right.  But I know plenty of people who were on the Trump train right from the start, and while I have called their behavior cultish, I don't know anyone who was or is an ardent Trump supporter who thinks of him as a savior or a god or anything like that.

That's the difference here, DUmmies: you people really did (and still do) believe that Obama is some sort of demigod savior come to whisk away all of your woes, and the screeching pantsuit was the rightful heir to that throne on Mount Olympus.  Normal people do not view the President as some sort of savior or god.  Since you're, by definition, abnormal, you are incapable of not viewing the Presidency as some sort of magical, omnipotent position equipped with a scepter and a magic wand to take away people's self-imposed troubles and give them free shit.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2017, 10:41:08 AM »
Therein lay your problem, idiotic breakfast cereal.

I opposed Trump from the beginning, and sadly, now, it seems that he's trying to prove me right.  But I know plenty of people who were on the Trump train right from the start, and while I have called their behavior cultish, I don't know anyone who was or is an ardent Trump supporter who thinks of him as a savior or a god or anything like that.

That's the difference here, DUmmies: you people really did (and still do) believe that Obama is some sort of demigod savior come to whisk away all of your woes, and the screeching pantsuit was the rightful heir to that throne on Mount Olympus.  Normal people do not view the President as some sort of savior or god.  Since you're, by definition, abnormal, you are incapable of not viewing the Presidency as some sort of magical, omnipotent position equipped with a scepter and a magic wand to take away people's self-imposed troubles and give them free shit.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

H5
Deplorable since 2016

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2017, 04:37:11 PM »
LuckyCharms (15 posts)

Too bad it wasn't to room temperature.

Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2017, 07:18:00 AM »
never saw him on the Stern show

Uhm...because it's a RADIO show?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2017, 07:28:13 AM »
Uhm...because it's a RADIO show?

With enough :stoner: hits he could "see" him.