Author Topic: poll: are the primitives.....  (Read 1900 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
poll: are the primitives.....
« on: August 15, 2017, 06:31:12 AM »
As a long-time observer of the antics of the primitives on Skins's island, one thing that's always struck me is their delusion that they're pretty smart.....when the facts clearly demonstrate they're a collection of some of the dumbest boobs in the universe.

They rarely know what they're talking about--religion, the Constitution, economics, history, &c., &c., &c.--they can't spell, they can't put their thoughts and feelings into any coherent order, and their answers to arguments are usually only four-letter obscenities that prove nothing.

And geezuz, the majority of them can't even write anything original, instead just copying-and-pasting the literary output of others--one offers the kpete primitive, the big blob in Bellevue, the elleng primitive, the babbling sister primitive, and s-o-o-o-o-o many others--and that usually without adding comments of their own, even half a sentence or so.

When Minnesota Moses or davidthegnome are the far-and-few flickering literary lights of their message boards (for Skins's primitives and Manny's primitives, respectively), showing off their own original material, that's mighty slim pickings for readers.

These people just aren't very bright, and it'd better their lives if they humbly accepted that; happy is he who accepts his limitations, after all.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Re: poll: are the primitives.....
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 06:35:18 AM »
A good example of the mental retardedness of the primitives:

"DUmmies, here's how Charlottesville just lost you 2018 and 2020"
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php/topic,115817.0

You know the primitives aren't going to pay a damned bit of attention.

Too bad for them.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 06:51:58 AM »
Yes, I said 'Yeah, right."  Because they won't change--at all--until their last breath, and by then, it's too late. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 07:01:21 AM »
Yes, I said 'Yeah, right."  Because they won't change--at all--until their last breath, and by then, it's too late. :whistling:

You of course remember the big blob in Bellevue, and how his friends tried helping him get elected to the city council because he was so incompetent at running a campaign.

And to make it even worse, the big blob ignored all the advice and counsel franksolich was tossing his way--I warned him so many times, publicly and loudly.  But he paid no attention.

Talk about the arrogance of stupidity.  And the primitives wonder why they're such losers.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 07:20:02 AM »
Nope.  Part of being a fool is the inability to recognize and accept your own foolishness.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 07:20:56 AM »
Nope,insanity does that to a person.
They think they are the normal ones.

That is why they hate having their idiocy exposed to the general public.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 07:39:53 AM »
No, because ... JOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSS!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 07:40:45 AM »
Nope,insanity does that to a person.

They think they are the normal ones.

That is why they hate having their idiocy exposed to the general public.

That's why, during the www.electstevedawes debacle, I had no qualms, no qualms at all, about revealing that the big blob's friends were making up a surprise for him (although small gratitude they got from the big blob, for all their time and trouble), and at times flatly stating what it was to be.

I had no qualms about spilling the beans because I knew in advance the big blob and his fellow primitives wouldn't pay any attention to franksolich anyway, thinking themselves smarter than me.

In case one hasn't noticed, Lamond, the MrsCorpio primitive, thinks the same way.

Much to the big black dumbo's future discomfort, I guess.

Ignoring us has consequences for primitives stupider than us.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 07:49:52 AM »
They will never accept the fact they are dumbasses. As Mark Dice says, they're mentally enslaved morons.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 09:59:09 AM »
Why aren't "the Joooooz" a part of potential answers?   :argh:
I smell discrimination on a global scale.  :banghead:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2017, 12:15:59 PM »
Nope.  Part of being a fool is the inability to recognize and accept your own foolishness.

The DU.

DUnning-Kruger. 

Coincidence?  I think not.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2017, 01:16:46 PM »
The DU.

DUnning-Kruger. 

Coincidence?  I think not.

I'll say this right now.

BannedFromDU brings up something about which the primitives need to think.

Nothing will prove their collective idiocy more so than if they ignore BannedFromDU's message.

.....and the retards are gonna prove it.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2017, 01:22:40 PM »
Why aren't "the Joooooz" a part of potential answers?   :argh:
I smell discrimination on a global scale.  :banghead:
I just assumed that was covered by "other".
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke