Author Topic: DUmmie posts Assassination threat by state politician; other DUmmies yawn  (Read 1104 times)

Offline GOP Congress

Imagine a Republican who would have tweeted this about Obama back in the day....

"I hope Trump is assassinated," Missouri lawmaker writes on Facebook, and quickly regrets
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A Democratic Missouri state senator from the St. Louis area posted, then quickly deleted, a comment on Facebook saying she hoped President Donald Trump would be assassinated.

Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal told The Kansas City Star she posted the comment out of frustration with the “trauma and despair” the president is causing with his statements about the events in Charlottesville, Va.

“The way I responded this morning was wrong,” she told The Star. “I’m frustrated. Did I mean the statement? No. Am I frustrated? Absolutely. The president is causing damage. He’s causing hate.”

Star Member Mister Ed (2,350 posts)
1. Should probably resign after a blunder like that. n/t

Ha! No such chance. She may be kicked out, but then she becomes a martyr, which is probably her very wish at this point.

Star Member exboyfil (7,962 posts)
3. Yes. Dems in the state Senate should move the censure her before the Republicans do. Her political career is over.

Very sensible, ex boy fil. Will your fellow dummies maintain this sanity?

Squinch (19,048 posts)
5. I disagree. I think many can empathise with her, even if we don't share any wishes for violence (wink, wink) against him.

:rofl:

Soxfan58 (445 posts)
4. No No No... I want that asshole to have a long retirement, bouncing his daughter on his knee..... Starting today!!!!!

Leave it to pedo-loving Soxfan to come up with the insidious Ivanka blurt

SWBTATTReg (131 posts)
6. tRUMP is to blame for this. Because of this is solely tRUMP's ignorant statements and lies. Calls for assassination is wrong, however, and she fessed up. Let her voters decide, as so many on tRUMP's side insist on for their candidate.

Annnnnnnd....it's Trump's fault!!

For what it's worth, here is the by Maria Chappelle-Nadal (who, for unknown reasons, has a NORMAL first name)...

And here's a picture of the guy she was tweeting with, a guy who got beat up by Ferguson protesters...

https://www.gofundme.com/cjgagneMedical

(NOTE: He got $890 for something that he didn't have to pay a dime for, but I digress)
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Delmar

From the gofundme page:
In February 2015 I was attacked at a White Castle in St. Louis. I was beaten unconscious and left in a pool of my own blood, no doubt to die

I have not been able to work since this injury. I did not have healthcare coverage then, and have been turned down for Medicaid. I absolutely cannot afford Obamacare. My medications alone a week are over $300, sometimes more.

In total, I now owe approximately $180,000 in medical bills. Because I am uninsured and because my balance is almost $200,000 - they have begun to limit my medical care. I now have to pay $25 each visit, and I have roughly 2-3 appointments a week.

He cannot afford Obamacare

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, often shortened to the Affordable Care Act (ACA) or nicknamed Obamacare, is a United States federal statute enacted by the 111th United States Congress and signed into law by President Barack Obama on March 23, 2010. The term "Obamacare" was first used by opponents, then reappropriated by supporters, and eventually used by President Obama himself
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act

Heck of a job Barry!
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden