Author Topic: Where is Retrowire?  (Read 2560 times)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Where is Retrowire?
« on: August 09, 2017, 02:01:01 PM »
Has he died?
Been fired?
Hiding in mom's basement with a severe case of paranoid delusions?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Where is Retrowire?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 02:19:21 PM »
I've been wondering that, myself, as I miss his posts.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 02:25:08 PM »
Temporary or long-term commitment?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 02:37:31 PM »
From one of his posts on 7/23

I don’t joke about this kind of shit cause it ain’t funny.  I want to die but lack the nerve to off myself.  Ashamed, humiliated… Feeling more worthless than words can express.  I will likely sell or pawn this tablet shortly, and in a few days be begging on the street or in a shelter.  Things were going great until they weren’t.  Now I am ****ed and this is the only place I feel OK to talk about it.  Pardon the emotional rant, just can’t do this shit anymore.

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 02:44:07 PM »
I don’t joke about this kind of shit cause it ain’t funny.  I want to die but lack the nerve to off myself.  Ashamed, humiliated… Feeling more worthless than words can express.  I will likely sell or pawn this tablet shortly, and in a few days be begging on the street or in a shelter.  Things were going great until they weren’t.  Now I am ****ed and this is the only place I feel OK to talk about it.  Pardon the emotional rant, just can’t do this shit anymore.

Oh no Retrowire please stop, you have so much to li......errr nevermind.  :rofl:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 02:48:27 PM »
If he did pawn his tablet and get away from the DUmp, it's the smartest thing he's done in a long time.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 02:51:30 PM »
Maybe he started his new career as a beggar and is having such a good time enjoying the great outdoors and meeting lots of new and interesting people he gave up on the dump. :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 02:57:27 PM »
Oh no Retrowire please stop, you have so much to li......errr nevermind.  :rofl:

Yet still sure he has all the solutions for the American economy and each of its citizens. **** him.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2017, 03:08:31 PM »
Wherever he is we can be sure it's at someone else's expense.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 10:56:59 AM »
The Deleting DUmmie, retrowire, AKA the "Where's Waldo" of the DUmmies, is still MIA, as the DUmmies can't even locate him:

Thu Aug 10, 2017, 04:48 AM
Star Member BainsBane (42,575 posts)
12. I hope you're doing okay

I know we have been on the opposite sides of a number of discussions, but I still wish you well.

Check in when you can.

Too bad Jugs won't afford that luxury to us on this side of the aisle...

Thu Aug 10, 2017, 09:45 AM
Star Member femmocrat (26,487 posts)
13. Thanks for checking in, retrowire.

I haven't been here much lately either. I think I've lost the will to write as well as fight. "Dormant" is the perfect word for it. All I want to do is sleep.

Of course, that is just what "they" want. They hope they will wear us down. We'll come back though... and we will be tan, ready and rested!

Just sitting here, waiting for some of those centipede shoes to drop.....

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2017, 11:47:38 AM »
The Deleting DUmmie, retrowire, AKA the "Where's Waldo" of the DUmmies, is still MIA, as the DUmmies can't even locate him:

Yeah, and we all know how it's going to go.

Since retrowire was quoted here, and since his quotes were not complimentary about his current employer, and since his current employer probably saw them, after which the overly dramatic primitive got into trouble, we'll be blamed for it.

Which of course is bullshit.

All we did was quote his own words, no more than that; if he hadn't said those words, made those comments, he wouldn't have been quoted here.

After all, we're just doing our job, publicizing the primitives as a public service for the Good of Humanity.

The retrowire primitive has to take responsibility for what comes out of his own mouth.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2017, 07:17:51 AM »
Yeah, and we all know how it's going to go.

Since retrowire was quoted here, and since his quotes were not complimentary about his current employer, and since his current employer probably saw them, after which the overly dramatic primitive got into trouble, we'll be blamed for it.

Which of course is bullshit.

All we did was quote his own words, no more than that; if he hadn't said those words, made those comments, he wouldn't have been quoted here.

After all, we're just doing our job, publicizing the primitives as a public service for the Good of Humanity.

The retrowire primitive has to take responsibility for what comes out of his own mouth.

Yeah, he should talk to the Omaha lard ass.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 07:30:33 AM by BadCat »
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2017, 07:23:14 AM »
Thu Aug 10, 2017, 09:45 AM
Star Member femmocrat (26,487 posts)
13. Thanks for checking in, retrowire.

I haven't been here much lately either. I think I've lost the will to write as well as fight. "Dormant" is the perfect word for it. All I want to do is sleep.

Of course, that is just what "they" want. They hope they will wear us down. We'll come back though... and we will be tan, ready and rested!

Just sitting here, waiting for some of those centipede shoes to drop.....
Try sleeping pills. Lot and lots of sleeping pills. I also hear gin makes them easier to swallow.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke