Author Topic: Breaking: General John F Kelly has been announced as the new WH Chief of Staff  (Read 2401 times)

Offline mrclose

Establishment Republican Reince Priebus is gone…

The establishment Republican so many have blamed for White House leaks or ties to White House leakers met his fate today. After only 6 months as President Trump’s White House Chief of Staff, Trump went around the media and announced on Twitter he was being replace with General John F. Kelly:

(tweets)
http://100percentfedup.com/breaking-news-reince-priebus-gone-trump-tweets-replacement/
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
I never understood the Reince Priebus pick. A real head scratcher.  :loser:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Priebus was given the Chief of Staff position as a reward for keeping the RNC behind President Trump in the primaries, as he came off of the fringes of the Party to be its' standard-bearer in the general election.  Priebus had all sorts of crap to deal with in the rumors of the Establishment trying to usurp President Trump, and the shifting loyalties, none of which we heard about if big names switched to the President.  He stayed loyal to President Trump, and was rewarded for it.  Was it the right job for him?  Obviously, no.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.