Author Topic: Anthony Scaramucci Show Takes Over White House And Trump Better Get Used To It  (Read 1243 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
by Tony Lee
27 Jul 2017

The Scaramucci Show: New Communications Director Unloads Nasty Attack on White House Colleagues to Opposition Party

Move over President Donald Trump. You are yesterday’s news. It seems like this is now The Anthony Scaramucci Show. And Trump better get used to it.

I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he reportedly said. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the f**king strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.”

It is also interesting that Scaramucci had nothing bad to say about globalists Jared Kushner, Gary Cohn, and Dina Powell during his rant.

Since accepting the communications director job, Scaramucci has promoted his book from the White House podium. Despite having told students not to brag about Harvard, Scaramucci has name-checked his alma mater nearly every chance he gets, acting like someone who needs to reference “Harvard” to try to prove to others that he is not in over his head and actually belongs. Scaramucci, the ultimate self-promoter and brand-builder, also ran the “SALT” conference, which is a wanna-be Davos-style conference that brings together globalists and members of the permanent political class from the D.C. swamp to hobnob and self-perpetuate.

Legacy media reporters have also mocked Scaramucci for vowing to crack down on leakers given that he was reportedly known as the “go-to” leaker for those seeking info from Mitt Romney’s and Jeb Bush’s campaigns.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/27/scaramucci-show-unloads-nasty-attacks-to-oppostion-party/

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
I never heard of this guy before, but I'm starting like him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline HAPPY2BME

I never heard of this guy before, but I'm starting like him.

================================

I've heard of hardball politics before, but we probably haven't seen anything yet.  I've never seen so much infighting in my life.

Offline HAPPY2BME

Bonfire of the Insanities

Last week's hiring of Scaramucci, however, was evidence of another raging battle: Between the president and his administration. The president doesn't trust many of his underlings, lacks confidence in them, and the feeling, it would seem, is mutual. They leak, they mock, they complain, they wander around town shell-shocked, paranoid, defeated, subdued, broken. Trump is disappointed. So the man whom the voters brought in to disrupt Washington brought in Scaramucci to disrupt his own White House. Well, mission accomplished.

The two wars, between Trump and the world and between Trump and his staff, feed on each other. I didn't think it possible, but political coverage intensified this week, became more heated, more alarmist, more electric, more passionate.

Trump isn't there yet. But the dizzying events of the last two weeks cannot be ignored, cannot be dismissed as aberrations, cannot be justified or explained. And they must worry, deep down, even the president's most loyal supporters. President Trump can survive, even thrive, in a war against Washington. What might break him is the war within his White House.

http://freebeacon.com/columns/bonfire-of-the-insanities/