Author Topic: Well it has happened.  (Read 2487 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Well it has happened.
« on: July 27, 2017, 09:42:10 AM »
Boomerproud (2,455 posts)

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029377634

Well it has happened. The Republicans on the Judiciary Comm. voted to investigate Comey/Clinton.

I'm so angry I am shaking.

:-)

no_hypocrisy (29,048 posts)
1. No!

:-)

Star Member spanone (95,599 posts)
2. that's all these ****ers got. they can't govern worth a shit. so they hound people.

**** them

:-) :-) :-)

rufus dog (6,490 posts)
16. yup

First thing is to bring Trey Gowdy up on charges, **** him over for months.

:lol:

Star Member elleng (78,306 posts)
7. 'amending and replacing a Democratic resolution that was designed

to obtain documents about Comey’s firing by President Trump. . .

The amendment was a surprise to Rep. Primala Jayapal (D-Wash.), the freshman who had proposed the Democratic resolution of inquiry, which had been expected to fail. In a heated markup, Jayapal and other committee Democrats expressed amazement that Republicans wanted to resurrect questions about the defeated Clinton campaign.

“There appears to be deliberate stonewalling to stop any inquiry into the questions facing us today,” she said. “You want to have another beating of the dead horse of Hillary Clinton and her emails? Fine, I’ll include it. But let’s have another opportunity to debate.”'

Arazi (2,777 posts)
10. Jesus ****ing Christ. Enough!!! Eom

RDANGELO (1,523 posts)
12. I imagine that the DOJ has already looked into this and found nothing.

The highly manipulated Republican base is demanding this. If there was something there, they would have been on it by now.

Star Member bdamomma (43,611 posts)
14. Is Grassley on this committee??? I thought I heard something about this they are changing the narrative.

Boy Donnie is scared afraid what Mueller has on him.

Star Member VOX (17,549 posts)
17. "Democrats, lacking the votes to stop the amendment, expressed their amazement..."

"...at the Republican push."

Sadly, that quote could serve multiple times as a headline until the midterm elections. If these troglodytes and hucksters aren't voted out, and voted out with a vengeance, the United States as a democracy is kaput, finished, history.

lib-ruhl (98 posts)
23. Agree....and if Democrats take control, they should hold all meetings behind closed doors and tell what's left of them ****s to just go home and collect they're pay checks because your participation is not needed....!!!!!

VermontKevin (246 posts)
26. Bring it on. These assholes don't want HRC publicaly testifying.

Star Member Zing Zing Zingbah (4,960 posts)
37. Right, she made them look like the fools they are the last time. n/t

dlk (311 posts)
34. We Are Witnessing Government by Personal Vendetta

This is what fascists do. Meanwhile, the actual business of governing languishes.

:fuelfire:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Well it has happened.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 09:52:06 AM »
dlk (311 posts)

This is what fascists do. Meanwhile, the actual business of governing languishes.

That's exactly how that pos obama governed. elections have consequences, specially when you LOSE.  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 10:02:54 AM »
Star Member Zing Zing Zingbah (4,960 posts)
37. Right, she made them look like the fools they are the last time. n/t

Well, she made somebody look like a doddering old fool, but it wasn't any Republican.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 10:07:03 AM »
dlk (311 posts)

No, this is what the RULE OF LAW looks like. EVERYONE KNOWS that HRC broke the law. EVERYONE KNOWS that she wasn't prosecuted due to political interference. EVERYONE KNOWS that Comey broke the law by taking his memos when he was fired. Soon, EVERYONE WILL KNOW that if you break the law, the law will break you right back.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 10:13:10 AM »
Well, she made somebody look like a doddering old fool, but it wasn't any Republican.

I wonder which pair of glasses she will be wearing this time?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 10:23:26 AM »
I wonder which pair of glasses she will be wearing this time?

I somehow doubt that she'll take ZZ Top's advice . . .

https://youtu.be/cHkaIHRK35g
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2017, 12:01:05 PM »
Someone please remind me how Ocare actually originated as a House bill please.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2017, 12:16:16 PM »
You know, one thing about the primitives has bothered me for a long time now--in fact, it's bothered me since January 20, 2001.

What makes the primitives think that they're entitled to have things go their way all the time?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Undies

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2017, 12:55:26 PM »
You know, one thing about the primitives has bothered me for a long time now--in fact, it's bothered me since January 20, 2001.

What makes the primitives think that they're entitled to have things go their way all the time?

Because their way is the overview of group righteousness.  They have the best in mind for all groups and all the masses.  Of course, their way always falls apart when forced to consider the reality that all groups, and masses, are made up of individuals.  But their thinking never gets that far.  That is why human nature never figures in to any of their ridiculous plans.

But, dammit, they care - and that is the only thing anyone needs to know.   And their group-think ideology must be paramount in all things. 

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2017, 12:59:57 PM »

Because all their ideas are reasonable, common sense, comprehensive and it is for the children. :stoner:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2017, 01:35:40 PM »
Because all their ideas are reasonable, common sense, comprehensive and it is for the children. :stoner:

Except when it comes to abortion then its f^ck the children my nightlife is more important.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2017, 11:14:00 PM »
Looks like the perfect place to try this out.  :-)

A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2017, 07:36:17 AM »
Except when it comes to abortion then its f^ck the children my nightlife is more important.

That is the nightlife of some DU-folk, on their computers, at least.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.