Author Topic: ADL CEO: “150K transgender Americans have bravely served USA.” … Since Last Year  (Read 2449 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People

Can’t Make This Up=> ADL CEO: “150K transgender Americans have bravely served USA.” … Since Last Year

Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the beleaguered “anti-‘hate'” organization ADL, responded unhingedly earlier to President Trump’s annoucement that he plans to reinstate a ban on transgender individuals from serving in any capacity in the U.S. armed forces.

Late this morning, Greenblatt tweeted about the subject … and included an eye-opening number: “150K transgender Americans have bravely served USA. @POTUS’ military ban is shameful & discriminatory. We stand w/trans & LGBT community.”

** There are currently 1.28 million men and women serving in the US military on active duty.
** Transgender troops were only allowed last year during the Obama regime.
** That means, according to Greenblatt, about one in eight are transgender.
Seriously?

Some outraged by POTUS’s announcement cited, not necessarily providing an actual source, figures higher than the 2016 Rand study. For example, noted thespian Mark Hamill (in foreground of picture above) this afternoon tweeted: “A salute to the 15,000+ transgender patriots now currently serving in the United States Military. #ThankYouLGBT #TransRightsAreHumanRights”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/cant-make-adl-ceo-150k-transgender-americans-bravely-served-usa-since-last-year/

Offline Old n Grumpy

And my ass can whistle Dixie.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

The vast majority of any numbers (And all of the FB BS posts from 'Proud trannie vets') involves people who decided they were trans AFTER they left service, or hid any ideas they had along those lines until after they left service.  The real number of people who were already openly trans and enlisted after Obozo opened it up has to be pretty tiny.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Old n Grumpy

The vast majority of any numbers (And all of the FB BS posts from 'Proud trannie vets') involves people who decided they were trans AFTER they left service, or hid any ideas they had along those lines until after they left service.  The real number of people who were already openly trans and enlisted after Obozo opened it up has to be pretty tiny.

It is all a big nothing burger. Much ado about nothing, just another thing for libs to complain about. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Where do libs come up with these numbers?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

THIN AIR
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline SVPete

Just between their colon and their anus.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Just between their colon and their anus.

Exactly! :thatsright: :thatsright:

Offline freedumb2003b

There are currently 1.28 million men and women serving in the US military on active duty.

Assuming they are represented in equal proportion to the general population (bad assumption as guys who feel pretty rarely want to be warriors) who STRETCH the stats to make .6% (< 1%), then 1.28 million would have at most 6,000 or so.

Probably 1/3 to 1/5 of that.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

Assuming they are represented in equal proportion to the general population (bad assumption as guys who feel pretty rarely want to be warriors) who STRETCH the stats to make .6% (< 1%), then 1.28 million would have at most 6,000 or so.

Probably 1/3 to 1/5 of that.

Since Obama announced the change only 13 months ago, 200-500 would probably be realistic.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Since Obama announced the change only 13 months ago, 200-500 would probably be realistic.

Honestly, much like women yearning to get into combat arms assignments, I'd be greatly surprised if the number was even out of the low two digit range.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline ADsOutburst

Leftists seem to like exaggerating these sorts of figures. For instance, I remember seeing a graphic posted on Facebook which indicated that some absurdly huge percentage of Canadians were atheist.