Author Topic: BREAKING: Imran Awan arrested at Dulles and charged with bank fraud  (Read 1584 times)

Offline mrclose

So Sessions Has been working behind the scenes!? :cheersmate:

BREAKING: Imran Awan arrested at Dulles and charged with bank fraud

https://twitter.com/LokayFOX5/status/889948197556281344

The investigation goes far beyond the theft of millions of dollars. The employees could read all emails dozens of members of Congress sent and received, as well as access any files members and their staff stored. Court records show the brothers ran a side business that owed $100,000 to an Iranian fugitive who has been tied to Hezbollah, and their stepmother says they often send money to Pakistan.

Imran Awan has worked for Wasserman Schultz since 2005, the year she became the congressional representative from Florida’s 23rd district.

Imran Awan and three relatives were colleagues until police banned them from computer networks at the House of Representatives after suspicion the brothers accessed congressional computers without permission.

Five Capitol Hill technology aides told The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group that members of Congress have displayed an inexplicable and intense loyalty towards the suspects who police say victimized them. The baffled aides wonder if the suspects are blackmailing representatives based on the contents of their emails and files, to which they had full access.

The Awans “had [members] in their pocket,” and “there are a lot of members who could go down over this.”
(All Democrats of course!)

The Awans collected $4 million from congressional offices.

Just "Some" of the Democrats who had Pakistani IT workers (currently under investigation) on their payroll:
(Scroll to the bottom of the linked page below for the complete list)

House IT Workers Fear Members Are Being Black | The Daily Caller
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: BREAKING: Imran Awan arrested at Dulles and charged with bank fraud
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 01:21:29 PM »
This needs to be the story of the day instead of Russia.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!