Author Topic: F*** McCain  (Read 7313 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
F*** McCain
« on: July 25, 2017, 05:10:27 PM »
obamanut2012 (12,994 posts)        https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029370755

**** McCain
What a hypocritical evil POS.

obamanut2012 (12,994 posts)
2. I hope he ****ing drops dead

BigmanPigman (2,140 posts)
51. I said that a few days ago here on DU but it wasn't a favorable opinion at the time.

When I watched him drive into the gate like royalty I started yelling **** You and Boooo Boooo so loudly I made my dog nervous.

I wish the worst of the worst for that bastard. He signed my death sentence. It will happen but only after I suffer in extreme pain for a few years first since I won't be able to afford the surgeries needed to reduce the pain I will have for the rest of my lfe. I am glad it will be short since the pain is so bad and there aren't any meds strong enough to help much. I am sooooo glad McCain was able to afford HIS expensive surgery. I guess being a hard working, underpaid teacher for over 15 years makes me lazy and not entitled to affordable healthcare. I had to spend $30,000 for insur for only 2 years before the ACA and that didn't even include out of pocket costs and this was before I was diagnosed with my current illness.

**** him a million time over until he dies and in his future lives too. I hope he suffers as much as me. I believe in the Golden Rule.

Jesus, you leftists are the most disgusting, vile, hate filled, miserable, insufferable bunch. I hope you are reading this. You are ALL pathetic whiny little bitches.

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Re: F*** McCain
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 05:15:25 PM »
I am sooooo glad McCain was able to afford HIS expensive surgery.

Hey DUmmy, McCain is a career Senator..... he makes more than you and I will probably will ever see in our lifetime. And he most likely has his military pension on top of that. Why don't you go make a career out of the military then become a senator. Pole smoker

https://www.legistorm.com/member/69/Sen_John_McCain.html

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 07:08:02 PM »
Quote from:
BigmanPigman

He signed my death sentence. It will happen but only after I suffer in extreme pain for a few years first

:cheersmate:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 07:44:26 PM »
Do these DU-morons realize today's vote opens debate and allows amendments to the bill? That this was not a vote to pass the bill?

They really should save some of their outrage and expletives until the bill actually passes ........... and then, :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 09:02:26 PM »
BigmanPigman

He signed my death sentence. It will happen but only after I suffer in extreme pain for a few years first
Acceptable. Please make videos. I will enjoy your suffering, Maybe we'll have a video night here at CC.
Mannn -->  :popcorn:

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 09:16:08 PM »
BigmanPigman

Webcam plz

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 09:41:35 PM »
BigmanPigman

Looking forward to your suffering, you piece of shit.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 10:46:24 PM »
BigmanPigman

He signed my death sentence.

Hmm...
I think I might be starting to like this McCain guy now.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2017, 06:38:29 AM »
Acceptable. Please make videos. I will enjoy your suffering, Maybe we'll have a video night here at CC.
Mannn -->  :popcorn:

I have to believe there will be a Trump baby boom to rival the post WWII error soon. Think about it, all these constant erections American's are having around the country I have to assume are being put to good use.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2017, 07:41:17 AM »
Other than his self-confessed knife-fork-and-spoon control problem has The Porcine One specified the affliction he claims? If it's diabetes, that gets back to his knife-fork-and-spoon control problem.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2017, 12:04:22 PM »
what a difference a week makes...
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029346748
HipChick (16,360 posts)

CNN reporting McCain diagnosed with brain cancer...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2017, 07:27:03 AM »
Hmm...
It's a good start, but he still has more penance to do.

Especially after his latest f*cking No vote on Repeal.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2017, 07:44:38 AM »
Hmm...

Naaaaaaaah ... when McCain plainly admits McCain-Feingold was wrong, was part of his lashing out against people and groups who opposed him in 2000 R Primaries, and abjectly apologizes, I won't even consider liking him. Being hated by DU-folk is too mercurial - consider their very mental gymnastics on Comey - and is insufficient basis for liking someone.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2017, 08:25:58 AM »
Naaaaaaaah ... when McCain plainly admits McCain-Feingold was wrong, was part of his lashing out against people and groups who opposed him in 2000 R Primaries, and abjectly apologizes, I won't even consider liking him. Being hated by DU-folk is too mercurial - consider their very mental gymnastics on Comey - and is insufficient basis for liking someone.

This ^ is also my position on McCain
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2017, 08:46:08 AM »
This ^ is also my position on McCain

I don't ignore McCain's military service, but that was 45-50 years ago. McC-F was concocted just 15 years ago, and struck down by the USSC. McCain was a petulant carping gadfly against Bush, a compromiser-accommodater for Obama, and is setting himself up to be a petulant Trump-Hating carper. McCain's past 15 or 20 years in the Senate offers me little to like, and I hardly touched his petulant harassment against Evangelical Christians (which he claims to be, though I wonder how often he sets foot in North Phoenix Baptist Church when he's in AZ).

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2017, 02:14:13 PM »

it was just my lame attempt at sarcasm.
Due to his situation, I'm refraining from sharing my thoughts about him.
I don't think anyone deserves that... not even Ted Kennedy.
There's a point when The Almighty is prepared to be the judge, and at that point, it's no longer my job.
I think McCain is terribly close to that threshold.
That doesn't, however, make it any less enjoyable that he has the DUmp up in arms. If it was a bag of rotten manure ruining their day, I would also show a new appreciation for manure.

Offline mikemfan

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2017, 09:35:09 PM »
Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim, As-salamu alaykum to all here.

Well, it looks like McNASTY (SHBUH) is against repealing the Individual Mandate, DESPITE McNASTY (SHBUH) is CONTRADICTING Jeff Flake (SHBUH,) LEL!!!

This is fun, the repubic party (SHBUT) are a bunch a failure, like drumpf (SHBUH) !!!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2017, 09:51:03 PM »
obamanut2012 (12,994 posts)        https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029370755

**** McCain
What a hypocritical evil POS.

obamanut2012 (12,994 posts)
2. I hope he ****ing drops dead

I thought you guys liked John McCain. Now you hate him. Which is it?  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2017, 06:42:00 AM »

Well, it looks like McNASTY (SHBUH) is against repealing the Individual Mandate, DESPITE McNASTY (SHBUH) is CONTRADICTING Jeff Flake (SHBUH,) LEL!!!

This is fun, the repubic party (SHBUT) are a bunch a failure, like drumpf (SHBUH) !!!

What's your definition of "failure", my friend?
There's much to talk about regarding government run insurance and failure, and I look forward to discussing it with you.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2017, 06:57:11 AM »
I thought you guys liked John McCain. Now you hate him. Which is it?  :mental:

After mccain's last knife in the back to America they love him again I am sure.  I amnow sure no one hates the USA as much as mclame does.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2017, 07:01:19 AM »
There's much to talk about regarding government run insurance and failure, and I look forward to discussing it with you.

It's the latest incarnation of an old poster.  It doesn't discuss things, just drops shitbombs and moves on.  And throws in BS about Malloy.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2017, 07:05:54 AM »

That's what the primitives don't get.

Decent and civilized people don't think the same way primitives do.

When headed towards a particular goal, we expect roadblocks, detours, delays, interruptions, and deal with them as they come up.  We don't expect clear sailing, especially not when primitives stand in the way of justice and progress.

We expect shit to happen, and deal with it.

I have no doubt this medical insurance thing is going to work its way to a solution.  I have no doubt establishment Republicans (of which I'm one, remember) will finally get around to understanding it's better to work with President Trump than against him. 

It's just that all of his sudden successes at Making America Great Again--astounding successes--lulled many in thinking all the other stuff would be as easy to accomplish.

It'll happen.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2017, 07:48:18 AM »

Geez! Drop the fake-Muslim-speak shtick. It makes your posts too annoying to read.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2017, 07:58:54 AM »
I wish the worst of the worst for that bastard. He signed my death sentence. It will happen but only after I suffer in extreme pain for a few years first since I won't be able to afford the surgeries needed to reduce the pain I will have for the rest of my lfe. I am glad it will be short since the pain is so bad and there aren't any meds strong enough to help much. I am sooooo glad McCain was able to afford HIS expensive surgery. I guess being a hard working, underpaid teacher for over 15 years makes me lazy and not entitled to affordable healthcare. I had to spend $30,000 for insur for only 2 years before the ACA and that didn't even include out of pocket costs and this was before I was diagnosed with my current illness.

No pain , no gain. The reason health care is so expensive is because of people like you who are in constant need of expensive care and don't have the $$$ to pay for it.

I don't know why you think others should subsidize your problems. be a man and take care of yourself.  :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2017, 08:03:00 AM »
Wonder what the DUmmies think of McCain now. He voted no, but just a couple days ago they were wishing him death.