Author Topic: My new "T" shirt  (Read 2418 times)

Offline Old n Grumpy

My new "T" shirt
« on: July 25, 2017, 03:46:33 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029369552
shockey80 (352 posts)

I am proudly wearing my new anti Trump t-shirt today. It says,
Repeal and Replace Trump. My wife is pleading with me not to get into a fight. I told her I will try my best not to get into a fight, but I have to speak out against what the Trump voters are doing. They are flat out wrong. I have always been someone who minds his own business. Not this time.

Whenever I meet a Trump voter I do not argue with them or insult them. I shame them with the truth. So far I have been mostly met with silence. I am so much more informed than the trump voters I have met. Most of them are ignorant. Including some of my friends.

I wore my new "Repeal & Replace Trump " t shirt to the grocery store today. As I walked in the store went silent. All heads turned to look at me and read my shirt.  Then a spontaneous cheer Broke out thorough out the store.  As I started down the produce Isle all the shoppers turned their carts up along the way and lined the floor with spinich leaves. The good organic ones.

As I rounded the corner to the condiments Isle 6 transvestites dressed as Carol Channing started singing "Hello Dolly" It was an awesome sight. Then At the far end of the isle I spotted a red hat with MAGA on it. The guy was so dumbstruck all he could do was abandon his shopping cart and run for the exit. The crowd started Impeach hin, impeach him. It was a truly awesome sight.

When I finished my shopping the store manager came over and told me my groceries were FREE because I was such a good progressive warrior. Then a group of shoppers took my groceries and carried me out to my Prius on their shoulders.  It was a magnificent day.  :cheersmate:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Re: My new "T" shirt
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 03:48:42 PM »
I wore my new "Repeal & Replace Trump " t shirt to the grocery store today. As I walked in the store went silent. All heads turned to look at me and read my shirt.  Then a spontaneous cheer Broke out thorough out the store.  As I started down the produce Isle all the shoppers turned their carts up along the way and lined the floor with spinich leaves. The good organic ones.

As I rounded the corner to the condiments Isle 6 transvestites dressed as Carol Channing started singing "Hello Dolly" It was an awesome sight. Then At the far end of the isle I spotted a red hat with MAGA on it. The guy was so dumbstruck all he could do was abandon his shopping cart and run for the exit. The crowd started Impeach hin, impeach him. It was a truly awesome sight.

When I finished my shopping the store manager came over and told me my groceries were FREE because I was such a good progressive warrior. Then a group of shoppers took my groceries and carried me out to my Prius on their shoulders.  It was a magnificent day.  :cheersmate:

Ben Dayho couldn't have said it better. ^5.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 04:32:00 PM »
Didn't start with "So".
No conversions.
No applause.

One bong.  :stoner:

:hi5:     :cheersmate:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 04:43:29 PM »
 :yawn: LPC Noob trolling for DU-cred. :yawn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 04:45:56 PM »
Geez, what a revolting bigot.
" I told her I will try my best not to get into a fight, but I have to speak out against what the Trump voters are doing. "
1. He will try his best not to start fights with people over politics? What a loser.
2. "What the Trump voters are doing?" You mean, voting for a candidate you disagree with, and otherwise just trying to live their lives? I mean, I've seen the DUmmies say this kind of crap about the people in office, but it's really rare to see them say that about regular voters.

"I have always been someone who minds his own business. Not this time.

Whenever I meet a Trump voter I do not argue with them or insult them. I shame them with the truth. So far I have been mostly met with silence. I am so much more informed than the trump voters I have met. Most of them are ignorant. Including some of my friends."
1. So he has "always been someone who minds his own business," but then in the next breath says that anytime he meets someone who voted for Trump, he goes out of his way to harass them? Did he not realize how hypocritical this sounds?
2. "Shaming" someone for disagreeing with you politically sounds just as bad as arguing with them or insulting them.
3. The truth? Liberals hate the truth, that's why their politicians specialize in lies, double- talk, and misleading people in every sense. Liberals in general have always believed it's okay to lie as long as they can justify it.
4. "I am so much more informed than the Trump voters I've met." He seems like the sort of smug, arrogant, condescending, ultra- liberal douchebag that Trey Parker and Matt Stone regularly make fun of on 'South Park.'
5.  "Most of them are ignorant. Including some of my friends." Do your friends know you speak so insultingly about them just because they disagree with you on politics? I have friends that I disagree with on politics, but I would never be so two- faced, mean- spirited, and just generally awful as to think of them as "Ignorant" for disagreeing with them, let alone insult them on an Internet message board for that reason.
Oh, and btw, notice the term he uses: "Trump voters," not "Trump supporters." There's a difference. For instance, I have strongly disliked Trump for a really long time; I viewed him (And still frequently view him today) as an obnoxious windbag who's given the Republican party a bad name and turned the 2016 election season into a circus, the candidate I supported the most was Marco Rubio. However, on election day, I voted for Trump (After spending several minutes in the voting booth heavily weighing what to do, and said to myself "And may God have mercy on my soul for doing this" as I filled in the bubble for Trump) because I knew that, as obnoxious as Trump is, he's not as corrupt and flat- out evil as Hillary.

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 05:05:32 PM »
rzemanfl (16,212 posts)
2. On inauguration day I wore an Obama Biden t-shirt. One person said they admired my courage.

No one else said a thing. Of course I'm over 65 so laying a hand on me without my consent is a felony in Florida.

Without consent, it is a felony anywhere you old bag.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 06:39:05 PM »
Without consent, it is a felony anywhere you old bag.

Only if they catch the perps.  Just saying.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2017, 07:16:29 AM »
laying a hand on me

Hey DUmmy...do you know the range of a 168 grain .308?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2017, 07:34:54 AM »
  As I started down the produce Isle all the shoppers turned their carts up along the way and lined the floor with spinich kale leaves. The good organic ones.

Great stuff, fixed one little detail though.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2017, 12:06:48 PM »
rzemanfl (16,212 posts)
2. On inauguration day I wore an Obama Biden t-shirt. One person said they admired my courage.

No one else said a thing. Of course I'm over 65 so laying a hand on me without my consent is a felony in Florida.

I am 70 and live in Florida to, I would have kicked you in the nuts and gotten away with it because you are a douchebag. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2017, 08:09:18 PM »
Only if they catch the perps.  Just saying.

That's why the dems always wear masks when they protest riot.