Author Topic: I am literally personally offended, sickened, angered, disgusted. Bostonbean  (Read 2113 times)

Online CC27

boston bean (30,173 posts)

I am literally personally offended, sickened, angered, disgusted at what John McCain is doing.

He is no better than Trump. Don't ever let him fool ya.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029368984

The man has cancer. Leave it alone. Take your outrage elsewhere shit head.

Offline SVPete

WTH?! Did McCain do something right?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

boston bean (30,173 posts)

I am literally personally offended, sickened, angered, disgusted at what John McCain is doing.

Most Excellent!!! There is nothing better than the smell of progressive hysteria in the morning. You made my day, asshole :-) :-) :-) :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
They never fail to show how much class they have...

Freddie (3,692 posts)
5. This will be his legacy

I know this is horrible but I hope he dies on the plane.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline hillneck

Didn't their hero Teddy Kennedy do the same thing?  I guess it's different when it happens in favor of DUmmieland.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline SVPete

Ah! Looking at the DU-thread, I see they hate that McCain is returning to DC, to do his duties as senator.

IOW, DU-folk keeping it classy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
CousinIT (1,743 posts)
8. WE pay for HIS healthcare. He flies to DC after brain cancer diag to take OURS away.

Yea. Typical Republican. "I got mine, **** you."
Did the ACA have anything to do with that, whether written or omitted from it when it was passed by a democrat congress and signed by a democrat president?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Didn't their hero Teddy Kennedy do the same thing?  I guess it's different when it happens in favor of DUmmieland.

Not only that, Ol' Teddy had the same type of brain cancer, and it killed him.  Yeah, I know--normal people think that he probably died of the effects of drinking as he left his mother's womb, but he didn't.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline zeitgeist

Not only that, Ol' Teddy had the same type of brain cancer, and it killed him.  Yeah, I know--normal people think that he probably died of the effects of drinking as he left his mother's womb, but he didn't.

Dead Ted gave the world Scott Brown.  An amazing flash in the pan if ever there were, but, his election scared the bejesus out of the Democrat Party in Massachusetts. Talk about loaded rompers and skid marks in skivvies, that one did it too 'em.  :rotf:
< watch this space for coming distractions >