Author Topic: Kushner Denies Russian Collusion: Trump ‘Had a Better Message'  (Read 912 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Kushner Denies Russian Collusion: Trump Won Because He ‘Had a Better Message and Ran a Smarter Campaign’

White House senior adviser Jared Kushner denied colluding with Russia Monday afternoon, saying in a rare public statement that his father-in-law Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election because he “had a better message and ran a smarter campaign.”

Kushner spoke outside the White House after testifying for about two hours at a closed Senate Intelligence Committee hearing, after earlier having denied accusations of Russian conclusions in a statement Monday morning ahead of his testimony.

Responding to reports of his alleged dealing with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak, Kushner had said he was “highly skeptical” such calls with Kislyak took place. In the 11-page statement, he firmly denied any collusion with Russia and made similar remarks in his statement at the White House.

“Let me be clear, I did not collude with Russia, nor do I know of anyone in the campaign who did so,” Kushner said. “I had no improper contacts, I have not relied on Russian funds for my businesses, and I have been fully transparent in providing all requested information.”

In the short statement, he said that serving President Trump and the American people “has been the privilege of a lifetime.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/24/jared-kushner-denies-russian-collusion-says-trump-won-better-message-ran-smarter-campaign/

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95FKMb5_Tw4[/youtube]

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Kushner Denies Russian Collusion: Trump ‘Had a Better Message'
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 11:16:46 AM »
 Trump Won Because He ‘Had a Better Message and Ran a Smarter Campaign’

That took precedence over a big collection of pants suits :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!