Author Topic: Off the Plantation...  (Read 1898 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Off the Plantation...
« on: July 25, 2017, 03:50:15 AM »
Star Member brer cat (9,218 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/118761978

1StrongBlackMan, Bravenak, Number23

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

bobbieinok (8,157 posts)
2. What has happened?

Uppity negroes being uppity and Massa ain't gon' let it slide.

Star Member TexasTowelie (43,087 posts)
3. All of them are on flagged for review for an indefinite period of time.

:lmao:

Star Member brush (12,919 posts)
42. But they let William Pitt Rivers' work be posted here twice in the last week

Last edited Sat Jul 8, 2017, 11:56 PM - Edit history (2)

He called President O a POS used car salesman then doubled down on it.

He openly stated that he wasn't going to vote for Hillary in the general and tried to influence others to do the same.

Oh, did I mention he's been tombpstoned, yet the admin allowed his work to stay up despite alerts?

THAT EFFIN' SMELLS TO ME.

Star Member ismnotwasm (32,289 posts)
25. I hate it

I hate that they are not here. I hate why. Its bullshit.

Star Member Brother Buzz (16,599 posts)
44. I was always amused when nadinbrzezinski locked horns with them

They didn't take no shit from her. None! 

I'm sorry to see 1StrongBlackMan and Bravenak checked into the roach motel (a.k.a flagged for review).

Times have been better

betsuni (5,317 posts)
72. Now La Lioness Priyanka is FFR.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Star Member JHan (5,604 posts)
74. I'm curious about something...

What's the average age on this site? 45-60? Because its a lil amazing to me grown ass people are running around on an alert spree to get people FFR'd.

Old White and upper middle class for the most part.

Star Member ismnotwasm (32,289 posts)
83. Jesus

How many people of color are left at DU? It's never been a high number, but every one with a vocal voice gets hammered with these 'midnight' alerts. And too many voices are on reviewed status--from a place that can't afford to bleed diversity if it wants to retain any quality.

Well, none that post in the African American forum...

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Off the Plantation...
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 04:58:39 AM »
Uppity negroes being uppity and Massa ain't gon' let it

Maybe they're not black enough for that flatulent fraud Lamond, the MrsCorpio primitive.

Lamond of course is the "authenticator" of "blackness" and a pet of Skins's.

Just like Quimbo and Sambo of Uncle Tom's Cabin, black overseers who kept the rest of them downtrodden so as to please their master Simon Legree.

<<<wonders how long it'll take them to realize they're being used by one of their own so as to impress someone else not one of them.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 05:37:18 AM »
"42. But they let William Pitt Rivers' work be posted here twice in the last week
Last edited Sat Jul 8, 2017, 11:56 PM - Edit history (2)
He openly stated that he wasn't going to vote for Hillary in the general and tried to influence others to do the same.
Oh, did I mention he's been tombpstoned, yet the admin allowed his work to stay up despite alerts? "

Pitt's been Tombstoned?
Why is this the first I've heard of this?
Oh, and btw, stating you're not going to vote for a certain candidate is grounds for being banned on the DUmp?

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 06:00:52 AM »
Weren't they the most dutiful house servants of Skinner's wife's employer?

Only to find themselves so unceremoniously cashiered.

Now that the election is concluded it seems they no longer enjoy any utility.

The dishes have been washed and put away and company has departed the premises so back to the fields they go.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 07:23:36 AM »
Queen Marie-Therese (wife of King Louis XIV) kept in her court a nice little African dwarf named Nabo (blackamoor) as a toy and pet. I've increasingly viewed the black members as having that same type of relationship with Skinner; them believing it to be a special place in the "palace", but in truth are viewed as if they were mere nick-nacks or ornaments.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 07:40:38 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 07:36:10 AM »
Queen Marie-Therese (wife of King Louis XIV) kept in her court a nice little African dwarf named Nabo (blackamoor) as a toy and pet. I've increasingly viewed the black members as having that same type of relationship with Skinner; them believing it to be a special place in the "palace", but in truth are viewed as if they were mere nick-hacks or ornaments.

The POC on his site are the equivalent of wearing an AIDS ribbon.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 07:39:41 AM »
Ah kin feel their pain! (spoken in Bill Clinton voice)

:rotf: The most Prog place on the Internet has multiple people of Progs' most sacred PC-group :lmao: standing in the corner with their noses to the wall! :lmao: :rotf:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8alQkH9Cto[/youtube]

:fuelfire: Maybe MrCorpulent and mal got jealous of 1SBM, bn, and #23. :fuelfire:

:fuelfire: Worse still, DU is run by a Prog of Progs, a faithful Hill-Shill! Oh, the horrors! They can't blame Trump! (Cue to moles, start a Putin Hacked DU narrative) :fuelfire:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 09:12:29 AM »

Actually obama was a shit sandwich salesman, and a not very good one at that. :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2017, 11:52:29 AM »

Actually, DU hasn't been the same since Rolex Randy Shaw, the blackest of them all (despite being white), left.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.