Author Topic: This POS "president" is turning our country into a horrifying 3rd world country.  (Read 3161 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
CaliforniaPeggy (122,418 posts)              https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029366371

This POS "president" is turning our country into a horrifying 3rd world country...
And we're supposed to be nice, to not get down on his level?

I say f***k that.

He needs to feel our anger.

And just how is he doing that ?

BigmanPigman (2,069 posts)
2. I just wrote that on another post! Great minds at DU.

I am seriously getting ready for heavy duty resistance actions.

I think national boycotts would do a lot the fastest but doubt enough people would support it now if ever. If we hit them where they live (their personal bank accounts) issues would get noticed and perhaps begin to break down in order to build back up in a more equal and fair way.

Do tell  :-)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
DUAC!  DUAC!

Calpig plans on sending Emperor Cheeto a high resolution image of her face. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
DUAC!  DUAC!

Calpig plans on sending Emperor Cheeto a high resolution image of her face. 

Outstanding!  Hadn't thought of the Crypt Keeper in ages.  Apt comparison to Cal Piggy.  Amongst other DUmmies.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

:rotf: My! Such impotent rage! :rotf:

Is there context to this? Perhaps Kushner not breaking down while testifying before Congress and afterward being frogmarched to Leavenworth, as I'm sure many DU-folk fantasized would happen?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
It will happen in 24 business hours, bank on it.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

"This POS "president" is turning our country into a horrifying 3rd world country..."
Absolutely no evidence of that.
Meanwhile, under Obama, the number of people on food stamps reached its highest recorded level.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Everything you mutts tried has failed if not outright backfired on you.

Have you considered a little introspection?

No?

Good.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline 67 Rover

BigmanPigman (2,069 posts)
2. I just wrote that on another post! Great minds at DU.

I am seriously getting ready for heavy duty resistance actions.

OH God NO!  Not the memes attack again.  How will we survive.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Has someone else taken over CalPig's body and fingers on the keyboard?

I say f***k that.

There was once a time when Margaret never would've used such language.  Shame, shame.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline tuolumnejim

What these idiots still think barry the kenyan is still in office?  :thatsright:
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Dustlawyer (8,262 posts)
13. It is not just Trump!

When ALEC (oooga-booga) pushes a repeal of the 17th Amendment to have state legislatures vote on OUR Senators we have serious problems.
Oh, Lord!!! Please, please, please...
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Old n Grumpy

This POS "president" is turning our country into a horrifying 3rd world country...

Actually your president, the chocolate jeezus obama was trying hard to ruin our country with his mass illegal immigration. Bringing in uncivilized people from 3rd world shit holes here. these are people that have no skills except breeding more welfare mooches and have no intention of assimilating.

Our President is just cleaning up the mess your leader and all you ignorant dummies made.  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.

Given that the DUmmy approach to political action is to post more on DU, I think we're pretty safe. Also consider that Peggy's greatest act of defiance and resistance probably involves pulling weeds in her SoCal garden while she waits for her husband to brew up a little more aching seed for her to coax out.

**** off, CalPeg.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline freedumb2003b

It will happen in 24 business hours, bank on it.

Then park it.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Well piggy...in a "horrifying third world country", you be swinging by the neck from a lamp post for even putting that drivel on the internet.

Since you're not, we can safely assume you're full of shit.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Well piggy...in a "horrifying third world country", you be swinging by the neck from a lamp post for even putting that drivel on the internet.

Since you're not, we can safely assume you're full of shit.
If you could get the noose past her Adam's apple maybe...
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke