Author Topic: Savory TMN Monday Bleat  (Read 3084 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Savory TMN Monday Bleat
« on: July 24, 2017, 01:41:56 PM »
TheMastersNemesis (7,766 posts)

MESSAGE TO DEMOCRATS - The Election Was Stolen/Rigged/Gamed Et Al. (et al? I thought they were so much smarter than us)

Through voter suppression gerrymandering, election fraud, Russian meddling et al made this last election a coup and not an election. There were so many irregularities it is sick. The Democrats refusal to address stealing peoples vote and not challenging voter ID is a big problem. Now Trump and his commission will make sure that NO Democrat can win even dog catcher if they get their way. (we beat you to it, asshole.)

Sure Hillary may have made some mistakes and perhaps was NOT the ideal candidate. But a ****ing mangy dog should have won. (you mean THE mangy dog) And it is a good bet that Hillary actually did win. The key states going the way they did is absurd. All by similar margins and all in just a few key counties is a smoking gun. (The only think smoking
 is you: pole smoking.)

Plus Hillary had a message moving forward.(that's a SLOGAN, not a message. My doctor tells be to lean forward when he's checking my prostate, and that's WAY better than what her 'lean forward' or whatever meant) It is just that the media gave the GOP all the public ground and talking points. They focused on the falsehoods about her emails. (and yet she walks free now...odd) There was NOTHING crooked about Hillary. IT WAS ALL MADE UP. How do you get a message out when 95% of the media and talk radio is ultra right wing and racist? (wait...you just claimed 95% of the media is ultra right wing? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Bob, you stupid, one-footed mother****er.)

Schemer is a God Damned idiot. Can't we better than this weak kneed crap head. Why don't we keep shoot ourselves in the head. (fixed it for you) The fact is that Russian meddling will be even worse by 2018. They know that Trump and the GOP will destroy the country and make us irrelevant. (you beat us to that long ago, you stupid asshole) And they know the GOP is really on their side.

Plus the media plays on supposed Democratic disarray when the GOP is a destructive mess. The Democrats are being gamed and sabotaged.(Let's hope so. It'll make you die sooner.)

Have a dick and a smile, Banzin.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

Re: Savory TMN Monday Bleat
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 02:55:19 PM »
Has anyone suggested that TMN have his JeffCoDem friends communicate TMN's daily wisdom up the D leadership chain? They really need to hear and heed TMN! :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 02:58:31 PM »
The daily virtue lighthousing.  Every DAY every one of these 5 year olds MUST post something like "Trump bad and a meanie; election stolen; Russia, Russia, Russia!; quit infighting and be like MEEEEE!"

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 02:59:03 PM »
Let me get this straight, when we don't want illegal aliens or people voting in multiple states thats voter suppression, but you also claim that there's election fraud, but you're against voter ID.  They should've cut off your F***ing head instead of your foot, you'd be smarter right now.   And you do know asswipe where the term gerrymandering came from, don't you?    8 months of investigating and not one single bit of proof of Russian meddling.  Julian Assange says that the information came from an insider in the DNC (You know the ones who are being robbed and murdered in DC, but not having any personal property missing from them)  At this point I trust Julian Assange more than any one of our intelligence agencies, because Obama politicized every one of them.   He was doing his best to turn the military into his own little private army, but thank God he didn't complete that job.  I think it's still something Trump will have to clean up.  Get rid of some of the generals Obama promoted and move some up to replace them.     Why would Russia want Trump to win, they already knew they could buy Hillary through the Clinton Foundation.  Trump was an unknown, which he has proven by already taking 3 or 4 positions that piss Putin off.  And finally you're right wing media claim proves you really should be in a rubber room.  Harvard University, not exactly a bastion of conservatives showed that almost all networks and newspapers were over 90% negative in Trump coverage the first 120 days of his administration.  Even Fox News was 52% negative, 48% positive (sort of "Fair and Balanced")

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 04:08:43 PM »
Gerrymandering has no effect on presidential or senatorial elections. It can affect the house and state elections.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 04:19:06 PM »
Gerrymandering has no effect on presidential or senatorial elections. It can affect the house and state elections.

And gerrymandering for two hundred years was a Democrat thing, long before Republicans were accused of using it.

This baseless bullshit's gotta stop.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2017, 04:48:27 PM »
Hey Bob!

Remember this golden oldie of yours, from last year?  It's still funny as hell:

Mon Nov 7, 2016, 01:34 AM
TheMastersNemesis (6,071 posts)

With A Hillary Win Looking Forward To Rubbing It In. Putting As Much Salt On The Wound As Possible

I simply will not be a gracious winner. I want to see these bastards as miserable as possible. I am so pissed that they would put a complete homicidal maniac in the White House.

Being put through such a horrible campaign has to have consequences. God knows what kind of shit we would be drug through should they win this thing.

In fact, Bob is SO proud of his little post he made, that he deleted it! 

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10028276829

Too bad the internet lives forever.   :rotf:

If you're going to keep deleting stuff you're embarassed by, in particular your idiotic predictions, I figured I would let you know that you missed quite a few.  I just checked them, and they're still there.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 04:54:37 PM by BattleHymn »

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2017, 04:54:06 PM »
Mon Nov 7, 2016, 01:34 AM
TheMastersNemesis (6,071 posts)

With A Hillary Win Looking Forward To Rubbing It In. Putting As Much Salt On The Wound As Possible

I simply will not be a gracious winner. I want to see these bastards as miserable as possible. I am so pissed that they would put a complete homicidal maniac in the White House.

Being put through such a horrible campaign has to have consequences. God knows what kind of shit we would be drug through should they win this thing.

HOLY CRAP!  Your post caused my schadenboner to cause a car wreck on the I635!

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2017, 04:56:09 PM »
HOLY CRAP!  Your post caused my schadenboner to cause a car wreck on the I635!

The funny thing is that Bob deleted it, as if it's gone forever. 

At this point, with many more of his posts out there that are just as ridiculous as this one, he has two choices:

a)  Leave them all up for the WHOLE internet to see

b) Go back through and relive EVERY post he made when he thought Hildabeast was going to win in a blowout, and find the right ones to delete. 

I wouldn't want to be in Bob's shoe.   :rotf:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 05:01:16 PM by BattleHymn »

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2017, 06:34:48 PM »
Oh, there's still copies of Banzin's premature gloating:

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2016/11/18/democratic-underground-suffers-election-grief-shutdown

Thu Sep 29, 2016, 02:38 AM
TheMastersNemesis (7,785 posts)

Are Tump Supporters Any More Redeemable Than Trump Himself?

Trump supporters act more like a mob than representatives of a party. The snakiness and reaction to Trumps rhetoric at are scary. Trumps code talk about violence against Hillary and even Democratic supporters really goes over the line. And the crowd reaction does not belong anywhere in our politics.

Such open vehement would have totally disqualified candidates in the past forth with. So what are we to do after the election with a Hillary win. The damage and division appears to be permanent, hostile and deep. Is there an redemption under these circumstances

In the end the message seems to be that Trumps supporters will not agree with the results of the election. And if the GOP stays in control of Congress there seems to be no way to move forward on ANYTHING and we face the same stalemate that we have seen the last 7+ years.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10028196141

Fri Nov 4, 2016, 10:18 PM
TheMastersNemesis (7,785 posts)

President Hillary Clinton 1st President W/ No Cabinet Members. GOP Won't Confirm Any.

If the GOP won't confirm any judges particularly SCOTUS they might not confirm any cabinet members. Think about it they could hold Hillary hostage by saying they will only approve Republicans they want.

These pricks could get really nasty.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10028272042

now, you and Clara Jane need to hop over to the Westminster Lationo Festival 2017, they are missing you

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2017, 07:39:21 PM »
Oh my.

He's quite the rake, ol' hypertensive Bob.

comment 100:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php/topic,96179.100.html
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2017, 08:12:59 PM »
Oh my.

He's quite the rake, ol' hypertensive Bob.

comment 100:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php/topic,96179.100.html

More of a garden hoe.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2017, 08:13:26 PM »
Hey Bob!

Remember this golden oldie of yours, from last year?  It's still funny as hell:

In fact, Bob is SO proud of his little post he made, that he deleted it! 

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10028276829

Too bad the internet lives forever.   :rotf:

If you're going to keep deleting stuff you're embarassed by, in particular your idiotic predictions, I figured I would let you know that you missed quite a few.  I just checked them, and they're still there.

Hi-5 for archiving that for us to remind the DUmmies over and over and over again
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2017, 04:11:07 PM »

In regards to the OP, crying about Hillary losing Presidential election, you're absolutely right.  But aren't some US Senatorial races determined by districts.  In VT I know it doesn't matter, but I thought some states had regions that the US senator represented.   I could easily be wrong and too lazy to research it myself because I know that I am posting on a board with people who actually understand our political process, Not like another forum that shall not be named (DU)  :)

Offline thundley4

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2017, 04:15:06 PM »

In regards to the OP, crying about Hillary losing Presidential election, you're absolutely right.  But aren't some US Senatorial races determined by districts.  In VT I know it doesn't matter, but I thought some states had regions that the US senator represented.   I could easily be wrong and too lazy to research it myself because I know that I am posting on a board with people who actually understand our political process, Not like another forum that shall not be named (DU)  :)

As far as I know, all states elect two at large senators.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2017, 06:25:52 PM »

CA's Senators are "at large", however CA does divy up its Electoral College votes by Congressional districts rather than all-or-nothing. Since CA's Congressional districts are gerrymandered by Ds, it's a detail that doesn't matter in this gerrymandering discussion. DU folk don't admit D gerrymandering exists.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2017, 08:07:08 PM »
DU folk don't admit D gerrymandering exists.

Despite that the Democrats have used it for more than 200 years, while the Republicans never seemed to have discovered it until.....about 2012.
apres moi, le deluge