Author Topic: WTF is wrong with Schumer bashing Hillary like this?  (Read 1796 times)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
WTF is wrong with Schumer bashing Hillary like this?
« on: July 24, 2017, 12:06:51 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029364776

SHRED (17,929 posts)

WTF is wrong with Schumer bashing Hillary like this?

A simple Google search reveals the RW media is loving this.

I am thoroughly disgusted.

In regards to this:
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer sent a thinly veiled message to Hillary Clinton, saying that “you blame yourself”

Chuck Schumer realizes the "Blame Russia" angle is not gaining any ground and that Hillary is very unpopular outside of the deep blue dem base. Better to throw the Russia story and Hillary under the same bus and get their party back on track for raising money.

There are going to be a lot of DUmmies going  :wtf3: over the next couple of days until they do their memory reset and realize they never liked Hillary and always thought the Russia story was BS.

boston bean (30,156 posts)
10. We need to learn how a foreign gov't took down the first woman candidate of a major party for

president.

We also need to know why Comey did what the **** he did, which caused a collapse in support.

We also need to stop taking it like it is written in stone that the Electoral college works well for todays day and age.

We need to UNDERSTAND she WON by a LOT the popular vote.

So screw all this revisionist, hillary's campaign sucked bullshit... sorry geek, but you are too willing to buy into that narrative and it is sort of depressing me.
BB is going to try to keep the narrative alive though, bless her unhealthy, overworked heart.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Online Old n Grumpy

Re: WTF is wrong with Schumer bashing Hillary like this?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 12:38:33 PM »
Chuck the schmuck speaks the truth and becomes the enemy of the state!!!  He knows this bull shit is not floating, and wants to get the party in touch with reality.:lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The truth is just to ugly to bear for these pinheads. Russia took down their shitty candidate, the electoral college is a farce, and she WON by lots of illegal votes!! Blah, Blah Blah. :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 02:59:32 PM »
That sound you hear is the screeching of bus tires as they prepare to toss Schumer underneath them.

Oh, and we need to understand that winning the nationwide popular vote is a pretty meaningless achievement.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 04:05:35 PM »
We also need to know why Comey did what the **** he did, which caused a collapse in support.

Another DUmmie lie. No polls showed much if any change after Comey made his last announcement.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 04:48:57 PM »
That sound you hear is the screeching of bus tires as they prepare to toss Schumer underneath them.

Oh, and we need to understand that winning the nationwide popular vote is a pretty meaningless achievement.

As I've explained to DUmmies time and time again, there are 51 separate elections where the popular vote DOES count (One dummie even told me I was wrong, there are only 50 states. I explained D.C. also votes so it's 51) and those are the individual 51 elections held. They can't get that concept through their heads.

However, had Trump won the popular vote yet lost the election, dummies would be singing the praises of the wisdom of the founding fathers.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 06:43:28 PM »
Another DUmmie lie. No polls showed much if any change after Comey made his last announcement.

There was a point, though, when the undecideds and marginals swung Trump-ward. I'll give you a hint: "Basket of ...".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 08:20:51 AM »
For a thousand, Alex . . . What are 'deplorables?'

Schumer, being the Minority Leader of the Senate, probably has some intra-party polling that suggests that if HilLIARy gets anywhere near the contests in 2018, or wins the party's nod in 2020, the blood will be flowing down the Potomac for years.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Undies

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 08:33:13 AM »
DUmmies, as the quickly halted "recount" in Michigan proved, this "popular vote" crap is a laugh-and-a-half.  Hillary Clinton was and is the biggest loser since her friend and mentor, Barry Goldwater. 

Suck it all down, DUmbasses.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2017, 09:09:07 AM »
chuckie knows that pants suits are out of style as are the clintons.  :lmao: :lmao:

Hopefully no one in the party will take him seriously and they will continue down the wrong road. :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2017, 04:14:04 PM »
Chucky does miss the point, though. Most of the money nowadays is made through fringe-crazy sites like Moveon.org and the various ANTIFA and crap lib sites demanding a 3 dollar donation every time a Dem screams "RUSSIA!!" on CNN. In short, the only way the DNC is getting ANY money these days is through sheer hysteria and RINO-progressive capitulation.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle