Author Topic: Stochastic terrorism--inciting the next James Hodgkinson  (Read 2275 times)

Offline Delmar

Stochastic terrorism--inciting the next James Hodgkinson
« on: July 22, 2017, 06:00:21 PM »
Sat Jul 22, 2017, 06:27 PM
Star Member dixiegrrrrl (50,727 posts)

Luckily, we have this kit to fix things in DC
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029359650

The kit that the primitive is referring to is a guillotine.

Unhinged lunatic.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Stochastic terrorism--inciting the next James Hodgkinson
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 06:04:18 PM »
I wonder who the primitive thinks are the oligarchs, those who exact more out of society than what they contribute to society.

The French Revolution was an uprising of the productive classes against the non-productive classes.

<<<after seven months of the Trump Revolution, considers it too bad we still don't have any headless primitives walking around.  It's long past time to make more progress, to advance the Revolution.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 06:06:26 PM »
... we still don't have any headless primitives walking around.

How would we know the difference? :rimshot:  :-)  :bolt:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 07:05:48 PM »
Wonder if that will be deleted.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 04:54:15 AM »
Probably not.  Just a feeling.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 09:52:38 AM »
Wonder if that will be deleted.

If grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl were under 10K posts, possibly, but being over 50K posts, probably not. Now, had DU-folk found a similarly non-specific reference to a noose or a guillotine on FR in July, 2009 (or nay time during the Obama years), they'd be howling for the Secret Service to shut down FR and hunt down and imprison every member thereof.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2017, 10:55:58 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029359650

The kit that the primitive is referring to is a guillotine.

Unhinged lunatic.

If she wants to behead the few remaining democrats, who are we to stand in her way?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2017, 12:43:58 PM »
I wonder who the primitive thinks are the oligarchs, those who exact more out of society than what they contribute to society.

The French Revolution was an uprising of the productive classes against the non-productive classes.

<<<after seven months of the Trump Revolution, considers it too bad we still don't have any headless primitives walking around.  It's long past time to make more progress, to advance the Revolution.

Exactly, until the point was realized that no order came out of the uprising. At least the US had a system to follow, that became the US Constitution. France never became a true democracy, at least the US had about 100 years before the progressives took over in the late 1800's.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2017, 02:54:41 PM »
Exactly, until the point was realized that no order came out of the uprising. At least the US had a system to follow, that became the US Constitution. France never became a true democracy, at least the US had about 100 years before the progressives took over in the late 1800's.

It drives me nuts that these same people who depend upon the rest of us for their substenance and ease consider themselves the "oppressed" class.

If it's not aristocrical to sit on one's ass collecting taxpayer-paid governmental benefits, I dunno what is.

The primitives need to become more self-aware; they surely aren't now.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2017, 09:50:34 PM »
The DUmp is always threatening violence.  At this point, I wish they'd just start what they claim they're going to do, and get things rolling and over with. 

I don't think it's going to turn out the way they think in their heads it will.