Author Topic: Laughably unbelievable bouncy  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Delmar

Laughably unbelievable bouncy
« on: July 22, 2017, 05:34:18 PM »
A reply to an OP about a very adorable and talented little nine year old girl singer.  The OP asks the other primitives what they were doing when they were nine years old and the Solly Mack primitive burps up this preposterous bouncy:

Response to Are_grits_groceries (Original post)Sat Jul 22, 2017, 02:34 PM
Star Member Solly Mack (67,074 posts)
9. Celebrating Roe v. Wade.

Telling little boys who were holding up a single finger and saying "Sit on my finger" that they could sit on mine instead. Teacher caught me saying it back to a boy named Dexter and she told my mother. My mother laughed. Told me to keep standing up against such things.

Yes, it was a thing for little boys to do that in my school at the time.

Opting out of reciting the Pledge of Allegiance.

Refusing to be shamed by my 3rd grade teacher who was big on shaming kids into her idea of acceptable behavior.

But nothing as cool as that little girl.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029358778

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Re: Laughably unbelievable bouncy
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 06:01:29 PM »
I find myself thinking so often that I was raised with or hang out with the "wrong" people that I wonder if I was raised and lived on a different planet than DU folk were. While it is true that my 3rd Grade year was at a Lutheran parochial school (Grades 1-8, two classrooms, very small), my 4th Grade year was at a public school, and I didn't see/hear anything like what she describes as typical/normal.

The Cuban Missile Crisis was in my 3rd Grade year, but the highlight of my year was that out teacher miscalculated our pace through our Math book, and we finished 3 or 4 weeks early. Rather than be bored, we chose to learn multiplication. I don't recall when I learned that the school would be closing down, but the teacher gave me 4th and 5th Grade Readers, which I took advantage of over the summer (along with Little League and swim lessons 'n' stuff). I knew the table before starting 4th Grade, and then was bored, because I was a couple of months ahead of my fellow students. I had turned 10 by the time JFK was killed.

Had I somehow heard of abortion at that age, I would have thought it crazy and horrible (just as I had when I heard of racism a year earlier). My views on both have matured, but haven't really changed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 08:24:09 PM »
Oh geez.  I was probably building forts and playing with GI Joes in the back yard when I was in third grade. No girls were allowed as they were icky.  Hell we avoided the girls at all cost at that age.

If someone would have said Roe V Wade to me I would have said "OK" and ran back outside to play.

Lying morons.   :thatsright:

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 08:42:48 PM »
Claiming to cheer being able to murder children and disrespecting the pledge. These are the same idiots who loved the USSR and who claim they are upset over this fake Russian interference thing. A bouncy, I agree, but it's the image they'd like to project about themselves.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2017, 09:10:13 PM »
There's a giant amount of crapola in that statement. If you backtalked a teacher at my school like that in 1973 you would have got your rear end tanned.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 02:49:51 AM »
When I was nine I was signing online petitions to have W impeached.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2017, 09:42:37 AM »
There's a giant amount of crapola in that statement. If you backtalked a teacher at my school like that in 1973 you would have got your rear end tanned.

10 years earlier, whatever happened to me at that parochial school would have been NOTHING compared to what would have happened at home.

My thinking is that the only reasonable way SM really could have heard of abortion and the RvW lawsuit is if her parents or teacher or some influential adult had been indoctrinating her.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2017, 11:18:11 AM »
When I was 9 after graduating from MIT with my PHD, I went on to NASA to solve all the problems for the moon landing , then designed the space shuttle.

I then decided to take a break and went on to make millions in the financial markets. I decided to write several best sellers and a couple of screen plays.

Then I turned 10 and decided to be a kid again and chase girls. :-) :-) :-)

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2017, 11:29:12 AM »
When I was 9 after graduating from MIT with my PHD, I went on to NASA to solve all the problems for the moon landing , then designed the space shuttle.

I then decided to take a break and went on to make millions in the financial markets. I decided to write several best sellers and a couple of screen plays.

Then I turned 10 and decided to be a kid again and chase girls. :-) :-) :-)

Boy chases girl until girl catches boy.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2017, 05:06:55 PM »
When I was nine I was signing online petitions to have W impeached.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You owe me a monitor. My current one has beer all over it.   :lmao:

H5!!!!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi