Author Topic: Anthony Scaramucci deletes liberal-leaning tweets that could be 'distraction'  (Read 909 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Anthony Scaramucci deletes tweets that could be ‘distraction’ for White House

Newly-tapped White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci acknowledged Saturday that he is deleting old tweets from his personal Twitter account that might cause a “distraction” for the White House.

“Full transparency: I'm deleting old tweets,” Scaramucci tweeted. “Past views evolved & shouldn't be a distraction. I serve @POTUS agenda & that's all that matters.”

Scaramucci also said: "The politics of 'gotcha' are over. I have a thick skin and we're moving on to @POTUS agenda serving the American people."

Among tweets deleted by Scaramucci:

Walls don't work. Never have never will. The Berlin Wall 1961-1989 don't fall for it,” he tweeted in 2015.

“We (the USA) has 5% of the world's population but 50% of the world's guns. Enough is enough. It is just common sense it apply more controls,” he tweeted in 2012.

“You can take steps to combat climate change without crippling the economy," he tweeted in 2016. "The fact many people still believe CC is a hoax is disheartening

Scaramucci also deleted a 2012 tweet about Hillary Clinton that said, “I hope she runs, she is incredibly competent.”

Scaramucci’s past comments on television have also come back to haunt him. Addressing the press from the briefing room podium on Friday, he expressed regret for a 2015 comment calling Trump a “hack politician.”

"Mr. President, if you’re listening, I apologize for the 50th time for saying that,” Scaramucci said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/22/anthony-scaramucci-deletes-tweets-that-could-be-distraction-for-white-house.html

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People