Author Topic: Kelly Anne Conway second hand bouncy  (Read 2378 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Kelly Anne Conway second hand bouncy
« on: July 21, 2017, 09:31:22 AM »
www.democraticunderground.com/10029353410

Heartwarming Kelly Anne story:

A friend of mine's daughter lives in KAC's neighborhood

She saw KAC stroll into the local Whole Foods

As Conway made her way through the crowded entry, to a person, everyone demonstrably turned his/her back to her....everybody!

He told me it was as obvious an act of physical shunning as you'd see in an Amish community

Now, if she can only be caught up in the legal morass swallowing up the 4th Reich

:bouncy: :bouncy: :diebouncy:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Re: Kelly Anne Conway second hand bouncy
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 10:04:20 AM »
I see this is from a DU long-termer, "Gabi Hayes (26,147 posts)"

This stupid-grade :bouncy: doesn't even merit a single :stoner: , due to it's ridiculous implausibility:

* Are we supposed to believe that every person in the Whole Paycheck store was facing KAC when she entered, not the items they were buying, not the clerk checking them out, not the customer they were checking out, not the brat kid they were trying to mollify or correct?

* Are we supposed to believe that every clerk whose station faced the door turned their backs to their customers?

* Are we supposed to believe that every person in the Whole Paycheck store recognized KAC?

The one thing that is not implausible in this :bouncy: is that there is a Whole Paycheck near the Conway home (possibly the closest store, though a Safeway isn't much farther), and KAC might shop there. OTOH, the :bouncy: -teller could ascertain this the way I did, through Google, Google Maps, and Whole Paycheck's store locator. If this :bouncy: is peripherally based on KAC actually having shopped there, probably several people looked up to see her (not necessarily recognizing her), and then looked down again at what they had been doing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 10:17:00 AM »
Yeah SV, a few years ago during a golf tournament, I saw Phil Mickelson in a local pub having a beer and a burger.

He probably thought I "turned my back" on him, because I didn't want him to think I was looking at him because he's famous.

Same thing when Dawn Wells (Mary Anne on Gilligan's Island) was in the pub, nobody wanted her to think they were looking at her because she's famous, so they intentionally looked AWAY from her.  I don't think anybody hates Phil or Dawn.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 10:32:50 AM »
Yeah SV, a few years ago during a golf tournament, I saw Phil Mickelson in a local pub having a beer and a burger.

He probably thought I "turned my back" on him, because I didn't want him to think I was looking at him because he's famous.

Same thing when Dawn Wells (Mary Anne on Gilligan's Island) was in the pub, nobody wanted her to think they were looking at her because she's famous, so they intentionally looked AWAY from her.  I don't think anybody hates Phil or Dawn.

That leads me to another thought. If the people at the Whole Paycheck really disliked/hated KAC, they would be more likely to glare at her. The turn-your-back thingy is more of an organized symbolic act by an organized group for a planned event. Glaring is a more natural response from random people in a random situation.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 10:38:27 AM »
Gabi Hayes, I think you are full of shit!!

Your friend and her daughter are full of shit as well.!

Get a life.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 12:45:18 PM »
Heartwarming Kelly Anne story:

A friend of mine's daughter lives in KAC's neighborhood

She saw KAC stroll into the local Whole Foods

As Conway made her way through the crowded entry, to a person, everyone demonstrably turned his/her back to her....everybody!

He told me it was as obvious an act of physical shunning as you'd see in an Amish community

Now, if she can only be caught up in the legal morass swallowing up the 4th Reich

This one is dearly in need of a Pu$$y grab. :mental:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 01:02:00 PM »
I see this is from a DU long-termer, "Gabi Hayes (26,147 posts)"

This stupid-grade :bouncy: doesn't even merit a single :stoner: , due to it's ridiculous implausibility:

* Are we supposed to believe that every person in the Whole Paycheck store was facing KAC when she entered, not the items they were buying, not the clerk checking them out, not the customer they were checking out, not the brat kid they were trying to mollify or correct?

* Are we supposed to believe that every clerk whose station faced the door turned their backs to their customers?

* Are we supposed to believe that every person in the Whole Paycheck store recognized KAC?

The one thing that is not implausible in this :bouncy: is that there is a Whole Paycheck near the Conway home (possibly the closest store, though a Safeway isn't much farther), and KAC might shop there. OTOH, the :bouncy: -teller could ascertain this the way I did, through Google, Google Maps, and Whole Paycheck's store locator. If this :bouncy: is peripherally based on KAC actually having shopped there, probably several people looked up to see her (not necessarily recognizing her), and then looked down again at what they had been doing.

I dunno man, don't underestimate the intensity of progressive hatred.
These are the same people who disown their own children over a vote.
I can see it happening in the right location. They are a downright vile bunch

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 09:21:19 PM »
This one is dearly in need of a Pu$$y grab. :mental:

No.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2017, 11:35:06 AM »
The turn-your-back thingy is more of an organized symbolic act by an organized group for a planned event.

You mean like when hundred of NYC cops turned their back on Mayor DeBlasio recently? :rofl:

Offline Undies

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2017, 12:02:38 PM »
Kellyanne Conway has a personal wealth estimated at $40 to $50 million.  I'm sure the Conways don't live anywhere near a neighborhood a DUmmie's friend could afford.  I'm also pretty sure Kellyanne Conway has a personal assistant and others she employs to take care of these public chores.

Try again, DUmbass.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2017, 01:03:58 PM »
I dunno man, don't underestimate the intensity of progressive hatred.
These are the same people who disown their own children over a vote.
I can see it happening in the right location. They are a downright vile bunch

Were it an all-DU-grade Lib/Prog group. I could believe it, but the :bouncy: places her in a public place with a random bunch of people. I don't think that high a % of Libs & Progs are DU-grade.

Kellyanne Conway has a personal wealth estimated at $40 to $50 million.  I'm sure the Conways don't live anywhere near a neighborhood a DUmmie's friend could afford.  I'm also pretty sure Kellyanne Conway has a personal assistant and others she employs to take care of these public chores.

Try again, DUmbass.

Their WashDC home cost on the order of $8M, and is near the Naval Observatory. I doubt many DU-folk - or many Cave folk, for that matter - could afford that house or neighborhood. That she might have an assistant who does her shopping is certainly plausible, though I haven't heard one way or the other. It's one more factor that throws doubt on this :bouncy: .

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2017, 03:22:12 PM »

Try again, DUmbass.

IIRC, her husband is a lawyer and apparently rakes in the cash.  And Priebus/Bannon/Spicer "only" make $174k a year, the highest paid White House aides.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender