Author Topic: Transgender Bathroom battles part of war over 'normal'  (Read 999 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Transgender Bathroom battles part of war over 'normal'
« on: July 20, 2017, 06:57:32 AM »

A prominent Christian leader suggests the ongoing issue of transgendered people and public restrooms is about more than where people should potty.

"When you pull up your anchor and you have no moral compass that says true north, then increasingly you lose the ability to understand what's normal," warns Dr. Richard Land, who leads Southern Evangelical Seminary in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Land is commenting about so-called "bathroom bills" and transgendered people, a cultural battle in which some state governments have reacted to the relatively new controversy of mentally ill men stating they are women and demanding access to women's restrooms and locker rooms.

Texas lawmakers are currently in a special session dealing with the issue of bathroom policy. One of two bills submitted in the House would require people to use the bathroom, showers and other private facilities based on their born gender. Another bill deals strictly with schools.

Land says progressives, meanwhile, are increasingly unable to state what is moral and normal.

Land, Dr. Richard (SBC, ERLC)"And if nothing is normal," he says "then everything is normal."

https://www.onenewsnow.com/culture/2017/07/19/bathroom-battles-part-of-war-over-normal

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Re: Transgender Bathroom battles part of war over 'normal'
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 07:18:05 AM »

NYC to fine $250K for not calling transgenders 'ze' or 'hir'

America’s largest city will fine employers and landlords within city limits up to $250,000 for refusing to refer to a “transgender” person by the “correct” pronoun — “ze” or “hir” — according to the Human Rights Commission of New York City.

https://www.onenewsnow.com/legal-courts/2016/05/21/nyc-to-fine-250k-for-not-calling-transgenders-ze-or-hir

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Transgender Bathroom battles part of war over 'normal'
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 07:48:10 AM »
It is a sad time when normal people need to bow to the mentally ill's fantasies. :mental: :mental: :thatsright: :thatsright: :argh: :argh:

And the problem is this is impossible to put back in the bottle. :argh: :argh: :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!