Author Topic: Teacher Calls Students Racist, She Shows Up to Class to Find a “Decorated” Room  (Read 1603 times)

Offline mrclose

An adult 'teacher' with no sense of humor.
No problem ... her students make up for her lack by having a ton of their own!

Asheville, North Carolina.
(Link to the article is posted below the video)

... irked that her students continued to remind her of the election’s outcome and that she lived in a red state. She appeared to point to Florida on the small map.

Throughout the video, the teacher repeatedly stated that she had been warning others that her students weren’t simply “rowdy,” but were disrespectful racists who deserved to be chastised.

Down the hall a few doors, another math teacher, said to be Mexican-American and who was also apparently not a fan of the president, found a “wall” blocking the doorway to her classroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0cHDLcKLu4

http://conservativetribune.com/teacher-calling-kids-racist-room/2/

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Old n Grumpy

People like that need to be fired. there is no room for that in schools. :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

The article starts here.

The bottom line is that while this female's students gave back less than she dished out - and the paper "wall" at the door of the other classroom was out of line - these are Math classes. Politics should not have been mentioned in those classrooms! Not snuck in through "statistics" "discussion"; not even brought up by students (the proper response to which would be, "Janey, this is a Math class, not a US History or Government class, so please don't distract from our work.").

The first (and every) time she Played the Race Card against Trump voters, she should have been reported by students' parents as a group (to make retaliation against individual students less easy). And the first (and every) time she Played the Race Card against her students she should have been reported to the school district by a parent group (the same reason applies), supported by recordings of her ravings, and with the discussion with the district adminicrats being recorded. And if it got that far, she should have been suspended and transferred out of that school at a minimum. IOW, "Shut up and teach!"

I think many/most (all?) states have laws forbidding political activity by teachers in their classes.  Teachers, egged on by their unions, started trampling those laws in the 1980s, and school districts and local officials made the laws meaningless by not enforcing those laws. This female teacher is young enough that I wonder whether she realizes she was barely skirting or outright breaking those laws. This paragraph sounds utterly dinosaurian, given recent events and how systematically those laws have been trampled and mocked.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 07:40:15 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.