Author Topic: Is the Deleting DUmmie setting the stage to quit his job and make his wife work?  (Read 4253 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/11517287

Sat Jul 15, 2017, 11:55 AM
retrowire (10,337 posts)

I don't want to always post in here when I've got a problem!

For example, today, I feel alright!

Oh, shit just posting here reminded me to take my meds!!! One second....

Done, I am now medicated!

So here's some updates...

-We finally gave away Blue, the final rescued puppy of the duo we had rescued from abandonment. This has been bittersweet. While we had her, she was SUCH a pain. A hyperactive bundle of love no doubt. But I lost sleep because she couldn't be at peace in her crate for long enough. She'd bark for hours until you let her outside just so she could chew on a stick real quick.

But now that she's gone. We've got our peace and quiet. But I still hear her whimpering for attention sometimes, and instead of cringing, I MISS it. Funny how life works like that. Oy!

-My job is up and down as usual. But I'm more communicative with my boss. But I can't tell if that's a good thing or not. There have been moments that lead me to fear he's sabotaging me. But, I've still got my head above water with his supervisor, so hopefully I'm just being paranoid.

-My wife is now looking into some serious employment. And while a second income will TOTALLY TAKE A LOAD OFF OF MY SHOULDERS, we're both nervous as to how this will change things. She's got anxiety disorders and likely the same bipolar issues as me with a greater slant towards depression whereas I'm more slanted towards the manic part. She's worked freelance and self employment this entire time but this change is necessary. Still, as with all changes, it's nerve wracking.

Sat Jul 15, 2017, 12:21 PM
Star Member safeinOhio (12,103 posts)
2. No problem

A problem shared, is a problem cut in half.

What's the chances that the Deleting DUmmie just quits his job, and lets Mrs. Deleting DUmmie handle the burden by herself? 

Offline I_B_Perky

retrowire (10,337 posts)

I don't want to always post in here when I've got a problem!

For example, today, I feel alright!

Oh, shit just posting here reminded me to take my meds!!! One second....

Done, I am now medicated!

So here's some updates...

-We finally gave away Blue, the final rescued puppy of the duo we had rescued from abandonment. This has been bittersweet. While we had her, she was SUCH a pain. A hyperactive bundle of love no doubt. But I lost sleep because she couldn't be at peace in her crate for long enough. She'd bark for hours until you let her outside just so she could chew on a stick real quick.

But now that she's gone. We've got our peace and quiet. But I still hear her whimpering for attention sometimes, and instead of cringing, I MISS it. Funny how life works like that. Oy!

-My job is up and down as usual. But I'm more communicative with my boss. But I can't tell if that's a good thing or not. There have been moments that lead me to fear he's sabotaging me. But, I've still got my head above water with his supervisor, so hopefully I'm just being paranoid.

First off dumbass... how you like to be put in a crate every night? 

Now on to your boss sabotaging you... well quit catching the french fryer on fire and maybe he/she will have a little bit more confidence in your abilities.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline freedumb2003b

We finally gave away Blue, the final rescued puppy of the duo we had rescued from abandonment. This has been bittersweet. While we had her, she was SUCH a pain.

Typical libtard "values."

Jettison from your life anyone or anything that is inconvenient.

Love is for suckers.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Tess Anderson

Okay, Battle, you've seem like you've taken a big interest in this particular moonbat, so this link may give you further insight into what's up with this guy and his employment escapades:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/one-millennials-job-hopping-journey-david-bullock

:rotf:

Tecan, been there a little over a year, it's time.

Offline SVPete

Okay, Battle, you've seem like you've taken a big interest in this particular moonbat, so this link may give you further insight into what's up with this guy and his employment escapades:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/one-millennials-job-hopping-journey-david-bullock

Poor baby. Since 1993 I've been laid off 5 times and had one forced choice between moving with the company (some 500 miles away) or changing jobs. Welcome to the real world, rw.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BattleHymn

Thank you, Tess!  You never cease to deliver.  :rotf:

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
There's only one other degree more useless than this clowns choice.
A BA in Gender Studies from Terhan Univ. with a minor in LGQTBS Social Justice Activism.
I hear cabana boys are being hired in Kirkuk.
This might be "right up your alley", so to speak.
Getting hired is easy as falling off a rooftop.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 09:59:06 PM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
First off dumbass... how you like to be put in a crate every night? 

Now on to your boss sabotaging you... well quit catching the french fryer on fire and maybe he/she will have a little bit more confidence in your abilities.

I doubt DUmmie knows how to turn it on yet, or purposely doesn't to "save energy and protect the environment"...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SVPete

Holy @#$%! His company makes medical lab and diagnostic instruments! The idea that rw might have done qualification or safety testing on some of their products appalls me! Those things need to collect their samples/data safely, they need to provide accurate information, and the things need to be electrically safe (to touch patients' internal tissues)! I hope the company caught and redid all those tests he F'ed up!

His title is test technician, which pisses me off. He doesn't know electronics, and he can't troubleshoot circuitry to the component level. He plugs a sub-assembly or assembly into a test fixture and pushes the right buttons for the machine to perform the tests. He's a machine operator with a glorified title!

I encountered this title inflation over 20 years ago when I was vetting resumes' and interviewing people for a technician position where I worked. It was a hands-on position with live circuitry. Something like 90% of the resumes' we received were these glorified machine operators who didn't know the difference between a resistor, a diode, or a transistor (other than the shape and number of leads). Companies can call such people "Pecan Pie" for all I care, but many of them seem to think they could do hands-on component-level work, and waste other companies' resources by applying for jobs for which they are utterly unqualified.

As for rw, his career path after becoming the best machine operator and report writer in the building is either to go to a JC (or De Vry, or ...) and actually learn electronics, electro-mechanical technology, or bio-chemistry or to move into supervision and a management path (which would swiftly lead to more college). His degree in Film is useless where he lives, because film creation is still  centered in Hollyweird (and will be for the foreseeable future), and if he moved to the Land of LA he would be bringing a Podunk U AA degree to a place crawling with people who earned a BA at a university with one of the best (if not the best) media production programs in the US, USC. IOW, he wouldn't even get interviews, and if he found a way to attend USC (very pricey!!!) his degree might earn him sophomore standing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

-We finally gave away Blue, the final rescued puppy of the duo we had rescued from abandonment.

That had to be the happiest day in the dogs life, getting away from a psychotic LOSER!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BattleHymn

FYI, the Deleting DUmmie has also deleted THIS thread as well...

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

What is there about the word "forever" that the primitives don't seem to understand?

Once something's posted on the internet, it's there.....forever.  One can edit, amend, delete all one wishes, but what's been originally said is always recoverable.

Ever since the scam that rocked the internet twelve and a half years ago, I've advised and counseled the primitives, simple beings not intelligent enough to grasp the dangers, for their own good, to think before they post, not after.

Ignoring franksolich's advice and counsel can be hazardous, as some primitives have found out.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals

AND..he deleted the linkedin stuff...

Too bad we have it forever now, Dave.  The internet NEVER forgets.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

AND..he deleted the linkedin stuff...

Too bad we have it forever now, Dave.  The internet NEVER forgets.

I said quite a bit about his current job and his unsuitability for it, but politics was not a factor. And I was nice enough not to mention the company name, Tecan. My comments came from two related perspectives: I work in electronics, in engineering, with a part of electronic equipment that is very much a focus of safety regulations and laws; my medical history includes multiple times when my life was dependent, in part, of medical instruments doing their jobs safely and effectively. The tasks rw dismissed as meaningless are probably a part of the testing necessary to be sure the instruments are effective and safe, and possibly as part of qualification for use in medical contexts. IOW, routine, no surprises expected, but necessary (there's a reason the word "Surprise" exists, IYKWIM. rw's slop-jobbing his tasks probably risked Tecan's product qualification schedule, at best; had he not been caught, he might have risked patients' lives.

So I don't care if rw really is doxxed - outed to Tecan, not merely posted on a smallish discussion site (speaking realistically, not disparagingly). What he did endangered people, opened Tecan to possible wrongful death, etc., lawsuits, and was unprofessional.

Love it or hate it, the real world's "participation trophy" is a paycheck and a keycard that works every morning.

Offline BattleHymn

Some friendly advice from me to the Deleting DUmmie:

Leave DU, and never come back.  It's a toxic dump, and nothing good will ever come from you being there. 

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Tecan Group is a Swiss company.
The Swiss have NO sense of humor when it comes to running their companies.

Do we know if he's in NC or CA?

Tecan US, Inc.
9401 Globe Center Drive
Suite 140
Morrisville NC 27560
USA

T +1 919 361 5200
Toll Free +1 800 352 5128
F +1 919 361 5201

Tecan Systems, Inc.
2450 Zanker Road
San Jose, CA 95131
USA

T +1 408 953 3100
Toll Free +1 800 231 0711
F +1 408 953 31012

Sorry SV...I'm not nearly as kind as you are.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

My vague impression is that he's East Coast. I can't imagine him and wife being able to buy a house in Silicon Valley on just his junior technician wage. And if he were commuting from the less expensive Central Valley (1-2 hours each way) he'd be expletiving his commute all over DU.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Do we know if he's in NC or CA?

North Carolina.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

North Carolina.

His work is in the town next to Research Triangle Park, between Raleigh and Durham. As the name suggests, RTP is an area intended to attract tech and medical tech companies. Assuming they haven't left since 1998, IBM and Cisco are among the better known companies with facilities there.

Offline Tess Anderson

Some friendly advice from me to the Deleting DUmmie:

Leave DU, and never come back.  It's a toxic dump, and nothing good will ever come from you being there.

uh-huh

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ZtU-5vdJLUIJ:www.linkedin.com/pulse/posts/david-bullock-329302112+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

his linkedin resume that he never updated:

https://www.indeed.com/r/8e41381cdcce74fd

contradicted a lot of what he said before. I'll never "report" him, he's just a mess.