Author Topic: ALL TV correspondents MUST boycott. Malaise  (Read 3391 times)

Offline CC27

ALL TV correspondents MUST boycott. Malaise
« on: July 19, 2017, 09:13:48 AM »
Star Member malaise (158,947 posts)

ALL TV correspondents MUST boycott

The WH Daily Briefing. Send the radio folks and see how fast they stop this shit

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029343996

I agree. Who needs those aholes.

Offline SVPete

Re: ALL TV correspondents MUST boycott. Malaise
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 09:22:55 AM »
Go for it! Show the whole country what tantrumming spoiled brats the MMS are! Brilliant!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 09:51:37 AM »
Fine with us.  A lot less fake news.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 10:40:07 AM »
My only problem with the audio only is that they aren't allowed to do it live either. This allows the Fake News Media to do selective editing.

I'd rather hear the briefing live.

OTOH, the televised live briefings only made the MSM look like petty butthurt bitches most of the time.  :rofl:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 10:50:45 AM »
99% of the country doesn't care.  So shut up DUmmy.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 11:03:57 AM »
99% of the country doesn't care.  So shut up DUmmy.

mal doesn't live here, isn't a US citizen, and might not even vote here. So she's blathering from a perspective of near utter ignorance of how things work and are here. In particular, mal has bought the nonsense narrative that the MSM "validate" and "normalize" Trump - during the campaign and now - by acknowledging his existence. In reality, the MSM's false claims and accusations, and their hair-splitting nit-picking showed more and more Americans that the MSM are not worthy of trust. And all the while Trump was/is bypassing the MSM through rallies and social media. IOW, MSM briefing coverage has become an irrelevant clown-show, made so by the MSM.

(Fixed several typos)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 01:03:51 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2017, 12:34:04 PM »
In reality, the MSM's false claims of accusation and their hair-splitting nit-picking show more and more Americans that the MSM are not worthy of trust.

Here's a litmus test for you DUmmies:

If you can't figure out why this is hilarious, you don't understand the American people.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2017, 01:15:14 PM »
The Trump administration has been suggesting they will cut back significantly on pressers

The lsm went crazy nutso screaming "1st Amendment!"

Dummies are idiots.  Ones from other countries even moreso.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2017, 01:56:14 PM »

Please explain the downside if they did that.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2017, 03:06:18 PM »
My only problem with the audio only is that they aren't allowed to do it live either. This allows the Fake News Media to do selective editing.
Yeah. Look at the way NBC News "Selectively edited" George Zimmerman's 911 call to make him look like a racist/ racial profiler, splicing together two completely different lines from the call.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2017, 03:36:03 PM »
They all should be locked out and told GFY make some stuff up. that's what they do anyway. :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2017, 04:17:29 PM »
mal doesn't live here, isn't a US citizen, and might not even vote here. So she's blathering from a perspective of near utter ignorance of how things work and are here. In particular, mal has bought the nonsense narrative that the MSM "validate" and "normalize" Trump - during the campaign and now - by acknowledging his existence. In reality, the MSM's false claims and accusations, and their hair-splitting nit-picking showed more and more Americans that the MSM are not worthy of trust. And all the while Trump was/is bypassing the MSM through rallies and social media. IOW, MSM briefing coverage has become an irrelevant clown-show, made so by the MSM.

(Fixed several typos)

Same with Ol' Nance Greggs.  Bitching about the country they don't live in.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2017, 05:04:30 PM »
Same with Ol' Nance Greggs.  Bitching about the country they don't live in.

Yet both live in countries far more ****ed up than the US in many ways.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2017, 06:03:01 PM »
Christine swears she doesn't vote in any American election, I hope she's boycotting everything here. Don't need any advice coming from some cricket tard from one of the most violent countries in the Western Hemisphere.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2017, 09:05:05 PM »

Please do so.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2017, 07:54:24 AM »

1 ALL TV correspondents MUST boycott

The WH Daily Briefing. Send the radio folks and 2 see how fast they stop this shit

1 I'm sure Fox News and other conservative video/online news sources would love the extra space. IOW, whatever "boycott" mal proposes could not happen in real life, because the Lib MSM oligopoly started evaporating 3 or 4 decades ago, with the appearance of local ConservaTalk and Rush Limbaugh on a national scale. That oligopoly is long gone. and however much MSM folk rue it and wish it weren't so, they aren't going to bail on the press briefings and allow Fox, et al, to scoop them daily. Plus, Lib/Prog MSM are too damn lazy to go back to digging up news - finding and vetting - the old, hard way.

2 Ummmmmm ... IIRC, even sound recording is not permitted, so how would substituting radio reporters for TV reporters make a difference? Just one more micro-example among hundreds or thousands that demonstrate how ignorant of the US mal is, holed up there in her walled-in compound or gated community.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2017, 10:53:00 AM »
Yeah. Look at the way NBC News "Selectively edited" George Zimmerman's 911 call to make him look like a racist/ racial profiler, splicing together two completely different lines from the call.
Still wondering when KTLA will take responsibility for the LA riots after their editing of the Rodney King video.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2017, 11:12:35 AM »
Still wondering when KTLA will take responsibility for the LA riots after their editing of the Rodney King video.

I think they scheduled that press conference for the 12th. You know the rest of that joke.

The NYT hasn't fully acknowledged that Duranty's Pulitzers were for propaganda dispatches that covered up and denied the Ukrainian Terror Famine by which Stalin wiped out 5M or 10M people. The MSM don't own their F-Ups, no matter how much innocent blood is on their hands.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2017, 07:17:20 PM »
Please explain the downside if they did that.

:lol: :lol:

I would like an explanation on that myself.   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi