Author Topic: Manny's primitives talk about overpopulation and what they won't do about it  (Read 3672 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/the-elephant-in-the-room/

Oh my.

Haikugal  (5284 posts) July 9, 2017 at 6:07 am

The elephant in the room…

after which a cartoon dismayed at overpopulation

Marym625  (20944 posts) (Reply to original post)    July 9, 2017 at 6:20 am

1. Abso****inglutely

This is something that must be talked about and it is hardly even mentioned.

I don’t think many people even know this is a huge problem.

Remember back in the 70s when it was actually a big deal? I don’t understand why it no longer is

^^^one of the two chicks who founded Manny's message board, but who couldn't ever get it going until Manny came on board.

Marym625  (20944 posts) (Reply to jwirr - post #2)    July 9, 2017 at 8:00 am

7. Oh, yeah, Americans are horrible

Our carbon footprints are worse than anywhere. We murder the air, water and earth every day, many times a day.

We’re a greedy bunch

Yeah, the gimme crowd, the acolytes of the grouchy old hoary white-haired sourassed sourpuss crank from Vermont with his overly pecuniary wife are a greedy bunch, for sure.

Marym625  (20944 posts) (Reply to joentokyo - post #5)    July 9, 2017 at 9:18 am

11. I'm sure they do

Sadly, has nothing to do with making anything better

Well, the last time I was in a drug store, I noticed they seemed to have an ample inventory of razor blades on the shelf.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Marym625  (20944 posts) (Reply to jwirr - post #2)    July 9, 2017 at 8:00 am

7. Oh, yeah, Americans are horrible

Our carbon footprints are worse than anywhere. We murder the air, water and earth every day, many times a day.

We’re a greedy bunch

You're actually an idiot.  The only things pushing American population higher are social benefit policies that encourage the least productive quintile of the population to have more kids, and immigration from Third World shitzones, both of which are Democrat pet rocks.

At the same time, your kumbaya BS toward the rest of the world demands their 'Unique and valuable' cultures are the moral equivalent of any Western ones and therefore any imposition of Western values on them is a crime.  You also believe that human-caused global climate change is the overwhelming threat that dooms our race and planet.

In that little logical construct of yours, how is it that you cannot make the connection between global population growth and global climate change?  America represents just 5 percent of the world population, a proportion that is not increasing, and no matter how low you drive the carbon footprint of the average American, any rational analysis based on your assumptions would have to conclude that downward changes to our lifestyle would only slightly impact the human trajectory to total doom.

Think through the consequences of your assumptions, DUmmtards. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
NV Wino

Not to worry.

The GOP is taking care of that with their health care bill.

Quote from:
Maedhros

Honestly? A pandemic will take care of it eventually.

Quote from:
LiberalElite

12. There's now antibiotic-resistant Gonorrhea – Progress!

I believe the other terms for "antibiotic-resistant Gonorrhea" are Democrat party, liberalism, and obamacare (among others).

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

Marym625  (20944 posts) (Reply to original post)    July 9, 2017 at 6:20 am

1. ...

I don’t think many people even know this is a huge problem.

Remember back in the 70s when it was actually a big deal?

As yes, the 1970s, the Enviros' heyday! When we were treated to the wisdom of Paul Ehrlich:

The battle to feed all of humanity is over. In the 1970s and 1980s hundreds of millions of people will starve to death in spite of any crash programs embarked upon now. At this late date nothing can prevent a substantial increase in the world death rate

... a minimum of ten million people, most of them children, will starve to death during each year of the 1970s. But this is a mere handful compared to the numbers that will be starving before the end of the century ...

By 1985 enough millions will have died to reduce the earth's population to some acceptable level, like 1.5 billion people.

In ten years [i.e., 1980] all important animal life in the sea will be extinct. Large areas of coastline will have to be evacuated because of the stench of dead fish.

I would take even money that England will not exist in the year 2000.

Ahhhhhh ... those were the days .......

Evidently JPR's boomers never grew up, and never noticed that all the Enviros' 1960s-1970s apocalyptic pronouncements of doom failed to happen. I did. As did many others who figured out that the Enviros are just panic-mongers-for-profit-and-power. Those JPR boomers are sadly unperceptive.

LiberalElite

12. There's now antibiotic-resistant Gonorrhea – Progress!

Coming from the people who preach and practice sexual promiscuity as a lifestyle, that is really rich! These are the people who have to decide how much to tell each new partner the first time they hook up ... and wonder how much, in turn, they aren't being told. These are the people - the males - who who have a permanent nagging selfish qualm of some day hearing, "Knock! Knock! Knock! ... You don't know me, but ... Hi, Dad!"

I don't wish pain and disease on anyone, but in the real world foolish choices have fools' consequences.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 07:48:42 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
I don't wish pain and disease on anyone,

I wish it on them.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
I don't wish pain and disease on anyone,
I wish on those who wish it on me and mine.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Remember back in the 70s when it was actually a big deal? I don’t understand why it no longer is

Because technology, you tools!  The fact that GMO's (oh, snap!) have increased crop yields to the point where all can be sustained.  The only reason anyone starves on this planet is politics/war, plain and simple.

Then again, these are the same people who alternately predict our imminent doom due to incineration, freezing, drowning due to the rise of the oceans, or the heartbreak of psoriasis.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Online Old n Grumpy

They can help solve the problem by going to Hawaii and jumping in an active volcano.
 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Three words DUmpsquat's.
Late.   Term.    Abortion.
Use it or STFU.

Old n Grumpy
They can help solve the problem by going to Hawaii and jumping in an active volcano.
 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
BlueStateSaint
I saw that some 38-year-old guy ended his life by doing that.

I wonder if his carcass sputtered around on top of the lava
like a drop of water on a really hot frying pan?  :shrug: 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 12:44:14 PM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline YupItsMe

Hey Dummies,

We have a real shortage of bricklayers for making the ovens to bake the "bread" at the camps uhmm re-education facilities.   If any of you would like to learn a trade, training would be paid 100%.   Uniforms provided.  There will be future job openings also. 

Offline landofconfusion80

Because technology, you tools!  The fact that GMO's (oh, snap!) have increased crop yields to the point where all can be sustained.  The only reason anyone starves on this planet is politics/war, plain and simple.

Then again, these are the same people who alternately predict our imminent doom due to incineration, freezing, drowning due to the rise of the oceans, or the heartbreak of psoriasis.
Lots of hungry people in venezuela....  :whistling:
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline freedumb2003b

Haikugal  (5284 posts) July 9, 2017 at 6:07 am

The elephant in the room…

after which a cartoon dismayed at overpopulation

The solution is evident:

1) liberals should self-sterilize before breeding
2) all welfare should require Norplant for 70% welfare, tubes tied for 100% welfare.  For guys, only 100% for complete sterilization.

Problem solved.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 08:18:27 PM by freedumb2003b »
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Adam Wood

The solution is evident:

1) liberals should self-sterilize euthanize before breeding
2) all welfare should require Norplant for 70% welfare, tubes tied for 100% welfare.  For guys, only 100% for complete sterilization.

Problem solved.
Correction.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.

Well, the last time I was in a drug store, I noticed they seemed to have an ample inventory of razor blades on the shelf.....

Funny that. The last time I was in a gun store there was plenty of ammo behind the counter. Faster than a razor blade.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.