Author Topic: DUmmies going ga-ga over their BHO  (Read 2673 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
DUmmies going ga-ga over their BHO
« on: June 28, 2017, 10:21:33 AM »
Sugar Smack (17,490 posts)               https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029262590

Eye Candy for Weary Eyes
Here's a gentle reminder of what we still have in us. We can't help but compare these pictures to our current waking ****ing NIGHTMARE.

Today, instead of mourning, I'll flex that muscle in my mind that points to my perspicacity: All of this is still somewhere in all of us. It didn't die, it's hiding behind legitimate fear. It's still there & will never go away. I'll pretend just for a few moments that trump & co don't even exist. I'll even pretend it's now. I'll remember what it was like to have an engaged adult and an actual man representing us. You know, instead of an idiot.

Here's a working, real family man. Youthful, black, intelligent, athletic, talented, handsome, and forever in his element. And the first thing we see in this picture is the "Miles to Go Before I Sleep" warm-up & preparation of his mind, body and spirit.

Pictures in link. Boy, they really suck his ass.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: DUmmies going ga-ga over their BHO
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 10:37:17 AM »
Who has the picture of Putin shirtless, on horseback, with Obama photoshopped with his arms around him? . . .

Waaaait a sec.

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 10:38:08 AM »
Here's a working, real family man. Youthful, black, intelligent, athletic, talented, handsome, and forever in his element.

Barack's a smoker, and MOOCH-chelle's "Let's Move" and nutrition campaigns were for others to follow, not how she lives. This race's 10K course is moderately challenging. I'd love to see them take it on, see what their finish times are or if they have to drop out at the turn-around aid station (if they cheated by turning around early, they'd get caught very easily, BTW).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 12:01:01 PM »
obama is a parasite, a cockroach in human form. he pissed away 8 trillion dollars of our money, made us look like an ass to the rest of the world, and did irreparable damage to our lifestyle.

I hope he dies a slow agonizing death for all the pain and suffering he has caused through out the world. :argh: :argh: :argh: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 12:07:53 PM »
Here's a working, real family man. Youthful, black, intelligent, athletic, talented, handsome, and forever in his element.

You forgot clean and articulate.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 12:27:55 PM »
Who has the picture of Putin shirtless, on horseback, with Obama photoshopped with his arms around him? . . .

Waaaait a sec.

Putting up curtains or a dust ruffle is another.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 01:34:28 PM »
You forgot clean and articulate.

:hi5: ! Great Biden reset!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2017, 02:34:10 PM »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 08:00:11 AM »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2017, 04:36:38 AM »
Sugar Smack (17,490 posts)               https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029262590

Eye Candy for Weary Eyes
Here's a gentle reminder of what we still have in us. We can't help but compare these pictures to our current waking ****ing NIGHTMARE.

Today, instead of mourning, I'll flex that muscle in my mind that points to my perspicacity: All of this is still somewhere in all of us. It didn't die, it's hiding behind legitimate fear. It's still there & will never go away. I'll pretend just for a few moments that trump & co don't even exist. I'll even pretend it's now. I'll remember what it was like to have an engaged adult and an actual man representing us. You know, instead of an idiot.

Here's a working, real family man. Youthful, black, intelligent, athletic, talented, handsome, and forever in his element. And the first thing we see in this picture is the "Miles to Go Before I Sleep" warm-up & preparation of his mind, body and spirit.
Boy, howdy, the misogyny and transphobia just caused my monitor to melt into a puddle.