Author Topic: Obama to the rescue!  (Read 6764 times)

Offline Cats

• Probationary (Probie)
Obama to the rescue!
« on: June 27, 2017, 05:31:14 PM »
Newt believes Obama should testify before Congress about the Russian Hack conspiracy theory. Most of the Dump is excited that this will bring Trump down.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10141808382

Freethinker65 (1,621 posts)
1. Hey Newt, Be careful what you wish for

Do you really want to remind the country what a statesman, and how presidential, Obama is/was?

:snip:

TexasBushwhacker (9,084 posts)
14. First thing I thought of

Then he can let everybody know that the Dems in the secret meeting wanted to release the info and the GOP didn't.

itcfish (1,370 posts)
18. You read my mind!

Do you want the country to hear the truth?

Star Member wryter2000 (35,101 posts)
27. My thoughts exactly

And the Repigs might not like what he had to say.

Sunlei (18,715 posts)
23. LETS DO IT TOMORROW REPUBLICANS, suspend your vacations, you get 150 days off a year anyway.

you lazy bums.

Star Member Botany (43,991 posts)
4. That is the last thing that Trump would want

Obama knows everything and if he spilled his guts in public it would
be very bad for Trump.

fleur-de-lisa (3,628 posts)
10. Call President Obama to testify, Mother****er! I dare you! I double dog dare you!

My President is 1,000 time smarter than you dumb asses! Please, please, please call him to testify!

If nothing else, it would be nice to be reminded of what a real, patriotic leader looks and acts like!

J_William_Ryan (429 posts)
15. Gingrich: master of the red herring fallacy.

Red herring fallacy... Mole?  :fuelfire:  Anyway this could be fun.   :popcorn:
"The first rule of cat avatar club is that you don't talk about cat avatar club." --Fumesucker

Offline SVPete

Re: Obama to the rescue!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 05:36:29 PM »

Do you really want to remind the country what a statesman, and how presidential, Obama is/was?

:evil: Why, yes. Yes, he does. :evil:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 05:39:09 PM »
be very bad for Trump.

Time and again Obama said he only found out about one of his scandals by reading/watching the news that morning.

To think that Obama knows anything but how to scam people is sheer folly.

He is currently showing his true feelings of distaste for Americans by staying out of the country and going places only the uber wealthy normally can go.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 05:56:01 PM »
If he testified before Congress, he would be without his telepromptr, and so would stammer and ramble. 

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 06:02:50 PM »
Lets see one President started and maintained fortune 500 companies and one of them isn't even qualified to ask if you want fries with that. I wonder if any DUmmie could row over here and explain that to me?

You know since we can't post over there with that freedom for me but not for thee the DUmp is so famous for.  :fuelfire:  :lmao:

10. Call President Obama to testify, Mother****er! I dare you! I double dog dare you!

My President is 1,000 time smarter than you dumb asses! Please, please, please call him to testify!

If nothing else, it would be nice to be reminded of what a real, patriotic leader looks and acts like!
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 06:14:34 PM »

Here's a reminder of such, flowery lisa.

“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 06:35:25 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/obama-fire-liberals-never-ending-luxury-vacations/

Obama Under Fire From Liberals For Never Ending Luxury Vacations
Former President Barack Obama is under fire from his Democrat base for taking never ending luxurious vacations since leaving office.

Obama continues to embark on his endless mystery tour of millionaire and billionaire hotspots and retreats around the world. Ex-Presidents should go on vacation, but Obama seems to be flaunting a type of luxurious post-presidential lifestyle that would make the Kardashian’s blush.

Democrat strategist, Pat Caddell, a former adviser to President Jimmy Carter, commented that Obama’s “trips are like the lifestyles of the rich and famous” and said that Obama’s vacations are “unprecedented, and a far cry from how Carter spent his first few months out of office.”.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 06:55:39 PM »

:snip:

"Um, er, um *bow* I must check with my uh, um handlers and errr puppeteers before un answering you.  Not too uh long as I have george soros on err speed dial. *bow* *bow* *srcape*
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 07:02:05 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/obama-fire-liberals-never-ending-luxury-vacations/

Great minds think alike Coach.  I must admit tearing King Putt away from his billionaire lifestyle would be cruel.  After all he does so much for the little people (caddies, busboys, maids)   :rotf:     

How is the home boy's Illinois doing these days?   :argh:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Undies

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2017, 10:27:42 PM »

Will they let him bring his organ grinder (teleprompter technician)? 

If not, the only thing we will be reminded about is how hard the English language is for an utter buffoon to master.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2017, 07:38:05 AM »
Personally if I never saw or heard from that dousche nozzle again it would be to soon.

All he will do if he did  testify is stutter and go ahh, ummm, and not say anything.

Let him stay on vacation maybe some shark will swallow him.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2017, 07:51:22 AM »
I have a sneaky suspicion he is staying out of the country so he CAN'T be called to testify under oath.

If he had to tell the truth under oath he may spend the next few years in prison

instead of on all these luxury vacations.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2017, 08:15:55 AM »
I have a sneaky suspicion he is staying out of the country so he CAN'T be called to testify under oath.

If he had to tell the truth under oath he may spend the next few years in prison

instead of on all these luxury vacations.

The real problem is that him and his administration don't even know what the truth is and couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it. obama is nothing but the biggest lie ever told to the American people.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2017, 08:33:39 AM »
Great minds think alike Coach.  I must admit tearing King Putt away from his billionaire lifestyle would be cruel.  After all he does so much for the little people (caddies, busboys, maids)   :rotf:     

How is the home boy's Illinois doing these days?   :argh:
If they work for tip, they are  :censored:'ed.  They more leftist the tipper, the crappier the tip.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2017, 12:11:08 PM »

Your boy would be in trouble without his teleprompter.  IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulDv-hs5unI[/youtube]

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2017, 12:19:26 PM »
If nothing else, it would be nice to be reminded of what a real, patriotic leader looks and acts like!If nothing else, it would be nice to be reminded of what a real, patriotic leader looks and acts like!

You were saying?

Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2017, 03:42:39 AM »
TexasBushwhacker (9,084 posts)
14. First thing I thought of

Then he can let everybody know that the Dems in the secret meeting wanted to release the info and the GOP didn't.
Star Member Botany (43,991 posts)
4. That is the last thing that Trump would want

be very bad for Trump.
WTF are you tinfoil-hatted fools talking about?  Secret meeting? "The info" getting released?

Holy crap, you morons!  If there was some sort of damning info waiting to be released on Trump, do you seriously think that this White House that leaks like a freaking screen door on a submarine wouldn't have gotten that out already?  Good grief.  This administration is loaded to the gunwales with Obama holdovers who are out to leak EVERYTHING that they can find to try to harm Trump, and if they can't find something to leak, they just flat-out make shit up.

Good grief, how stupid.

Your President is a drooling moron, Lisa.

Don't get me wrong: Donald Trump is not a rocket surgeon.  He just isn't.  He simply isn't particularly intelligent.  He's cunning, and that gets someone a very long way in politics, but cunning is different from intelligence.  Bill Clinton is another example: he's not joining Mensa any time soon, but he had political cunning that served him very, very well in office.

There are those who will say "you can't build a multi-billion-dollar empire if you're not intelligent."  That's simply not true.  Witness: Al Capone.  Capone was famously stupid.  The dolt flunked out of the eighth grade, for cryin' out loud, and everyone around him privately noted that he was dumb as a burlap bag full of broken hammers.  Let's be honest here: it takes a special kind of stupid to wind up dying of syphilis in the 20th century.  But he was ruthless and cunning, and with that, he became one of the wealthiest people on earth at the time.  So let's not pretend that the ability to amass wealth is an indicator of intelligence.  It isn't.

But let's also not pretend that Obama is somehow smart.  He very obviously is quite unintelligent indeed.  He has literally never accomplished anything in his life.  His handlers got their puppet elected President, and he bumbled around the White House enjoying the trappings of wealth and power, but it was obvious before he even took the Oath (and indeed well before that) that he had literally never had an independent, intelligent thought in his life.  He was the affirmative action President, put there to satisfy a number as a token and nothing more.  He never actually wrote anything when he was in the heady, intellectual position to do so at the Harvard Law Review, he never actually tried a case nor even wrote so much as a letter of note when he was a "practicing lawyer," he was a non-starter as a "professor" of supposedly Constitutional law (something which he very clearly doesn't understand in the least, and the Constitution was intentionally written on a third-grade reading level so that uneducated people in the hinterlands of the time could understand it), his greatest success in the Illinois legislature was voting "present," and he did nothing other than very occasionally bloviate unintelligibly as a U.S. Senator.  The guy's a drooling moron, and anyone with even a hint of intellectual honesty already knows this.  Of course, DUmmies are hardly known for their intellectual honesty....

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2017, 05:32:37 AM »
But let's also not pretend that Obama is somehow smart.  He very obviously is quite unintelligent indeed.  He has literally never accomplished anything in his life.  His handlers got their puppet elected President, and he bumbled around the White House enjoying the trappings of wealth and power, but it was obvious before he even took the Oath (and indeed well before that) that he had literally never had an independent, intelligent thought in his life.  He was the affirmative action President, put there to satisfy a number as a token and nothing more. 

He never actually wrote anything when he was in the heady, intellectual position to do so at the Harvard Law Review, he never actually tried a case nor even wrote so much as a letter of note when he was a "practicing lawyer," he was a non-starter as a "professor" of supposedly Constitutional law (something which he very clearly doesn't understand in the least, and the Constitution was intentionally written on a third-grade reading level so that uneducated people in the hinterlands of the time could understand it), his greatest success in the Illinois legislature was voting "present," and he did nothing other than very occasionally bloviate unintelligibly as a U.S. Senator.  The guy's a drooling moron, and anyone with even a hint of intellectual honesty already knows this.  Of course, DUmmies are hardly known for their intellectual honesty....

That, sir, is one of the most reasonable descriptions of President Trump's predecessor that I've ever read.  Very good, and right on target.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2017, 06:01:04 AM »
That, sir, is one of the most reasonable descriptions of President Trump's predecessor that I've ever read.  Very good, and right on target.
Thank you, sir.

I continue to be amazed at the people who still buy the whole "Obama is the smartest person in the room" meme.  I had this very discussion with my brother just after the election, pre-Inauguration.  He kept saying how he was "worried for the country because we don't have someone intelligent in charge."  I pointedly explained to him that the United States has survived more than a few Presidents who weren't exactly Mensa material.  He was aghast at the thought, and when I pointed out that Obama is specifically stupid, he was just agape at the very idea.  He was literally astonished at the idea that anyone would even utter such a thing, but I pointed out that more than a few other Presidents have also been non-geniuses.  I pointed out that if he chose to believe that W was unintelligent (something that is demonstrably untrue, despite the media claims to the contrary), the country had survived that pretty darn well, that U.S. Grant probably wasn't winning any spelling bees, though he certainly was quite cunning (thanks, largely, to his military training, IMHO), that Woodrow Wilson, while an idealist, was a blithering idiot, Harry Truman wasn't exactly brilliant intellectually, and LBJ was absolutely more stupid than a fencepost. 

And then there are varying types of intelligence: Jimmy Carter was a nuclear scientist, clearly not the mark of a truly stupid person in the classical sense, but he was so astoundingly tone-deaf that he gave every outward appearance of being a total dunce.  Gerald Ford looked foolish, even though he actually wasn't, because he frankly just didn't care about optics, political or otherwise.  Richard Nixon seems like an idiot because he got embroiled in Watergate when it was plainly obvious that he was going to run away with the 1972 election anyway, but he was actually a spectacularly intelligent person on paper.

Something that hand-wringers on both sides seem to continually forget is that this country is far, FAR stronger than one man sitting in the big chair at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW.  It always has been and it always (at least I hope) will be.  If we were able to survive a staggering dolt like Obama, then we can survive pretty much anything, AFAIC.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2017, 06:28:22 AM »
Your boy would be in trouble without his teleprompter.  IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF.

Exactly, uhhhh.. y'know...  uhh

Newt knows precisely...   Off-script, obama's a dunce.  There's a reason obama never tried a case after obtaining a law-degree:  Inability to re-tailor a thought-stream pertinent to the random whims of a spontaneous avenue-of-expression.  " Uhhhh.. y'know.... "

Offline Delmar

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2017, 07:06:34 AM »
Response to DonViejo (Original post)Tue Jun 27, 2017, 10:51 AM
Freethinker65 (1,656 posts)

Of course you don't. You just want some free publicity and some media time to make some $$$ and gin up your base a bit. Pathetic actually.

Statesman, my ass.  A dirty pot smoking, cocaine snorting, dog eating, POS used car salesman, shitgibbon grifter, stuttering drug fiend, shit Midas, is more like it.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2017, 07:28:56 AM »
Your President is a drooling moron, Lisa.
But let's also not pretend that Obama is somehow smart.  He very obviously is quite unintelligent indeed.  He has literally never accomplished anything in his life.  His handlers got their puppet elected President, and he bumbled around the White House enjoying the trappings of wealth and power, but it was obvious before he even took the Oath (and indeed well before that) that he had literally never had an independent, intelligent thought in his life.  He was the affirmative action President, put there to satisfy a number as a token and nothing more.  He never actually wrote anything when he was in the heady, intellectual position to do so at the Harvard Law Review, he never actually tried a case nor even wrote so much as a letter of note when he was a "practicing lawyer," he was a non-starter as a "professor" of supposedly Constitutional law (something which he very clearly doesn't understand in the least, and the Constitution was intentionally written on a third-grade reading level so that uneducated people in the hinterlands of the time could understand it), his greatest success in the Illinois legislature was voting "present," and he did nothing other than very occasionally bloviate unintelligibly as a U.S. Senator.  The guy's a drooling moron, and anyone with even a hint of intellectual honesty already knows this.  Of course, DUmmies are hardly known for their intellectual honesty....

Exactly. Obama's pretty good when he's on teleprompter. Take that away and he's about as articulate as an ordinary hater of public speaking. White guilt and and black racial solidarity produced an affirmative-action token, and Obama turned out to be pathetically inept. As the Obama CV you wrote would suggest, unsurprisingly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2017, 04:27:13 PM »
Thank you, sir.

I continue to be amazed at the people who still buy the whole "Obama is the smartest person in the room" meme.  I had this very discussion with my brother just after the election, pre-Inauguration.  He kept saying how he was "worried for the country because we don't have someone intelligent in charge."  I pointedly explained to him that the United States has survived more than a few Presidents who weren't exactly Mensa material.  He was aghast at the thought, and when I pointed out that Obama is specifically stupid, he was just agape at the very idea.  He was literally astonished at the idea that anyone would even utter such a thing, but I pointed out that more than a few other Presidents have also been non-geniuses.  I pointed out that if he chose to believe that W was unintelligent (something that is demonstrably untrue, despite the media claims to the contrary), the country had survived that pretty darn well, that U.S. Grant probably wasn't winning any spelling bees, though he certainly was quite cunning (thanks, largely, to his military training, IMHO), that Woodrow Wilson, while an idealist, was a blithering idiot, Harry Truman wasn't exactly brilliant intellectually, and LBJ was absolutely more stupid than a fencepost. 

And then there are varying types of intelligence: Jimmy Carter was a nuclear scientist, clearly not the mark of a truly stupid person in the classical sense, but he was so astoundingly tone-deaf that he gave every outward appearance of being a total dunce.  Gerald Ford looked foolish, even though he actually wasn't, because he frankly just didn't care about optics, political or otherwise.  Richard Nixon seems like an idiot because he got embroiled in Watergate when it was plainly obvious that he was going to run away with the 1972 election anyway, but he was actually a spectacularly intelligent person on paper.

Something that hand-wringers on both sides seem to continually forget is that this country is far, FAR stronger than one man sitting in the big chair at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW.  It always has been and it always (at least I hope) will be.  If we were able to survive a staggering dolt like Obama, then we can survive pretty much anything, AFAIC.

No. I see this frequently when people post about Carter. Note below from his Wiki page items in bold.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter

<snip>  Carter had long dreamed of attending the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis. In 1941, he started undergraduate coursework in engineering at Georgia Southwestern College in nearby Americus. The following year, he transferred to Georgia Tech in Atlanta, and he achieved admission to the Naval Academy in 1943. He was a good student but was seen as reserved and quiet, in contrast to the academy's culture of aggressive hazing of freshmen. While at the academy, Carter fell in love with his sister Ruth's friend Rosalynn Smith, whom he would marry shortly after his graduation in 1946.[5] He was a sprint football player for the Navy Midshipmen[6]. Carter graduated 60th out of 820 midshipmen in the class of 1946 with a Bachelor of Science degree and was commissioned as an ensign.[7] From 1946 to 1953, Carter and Rosalynn lived in Virginia, Hawaii, Connecticut, New York and California, during his deployments in the Atlantic and Pacific fleets.[8] In 1948, he began officers' training for submarine duty and served aboard USS Pomfret. He was promoted to lieutenant junior grade in 1949. In 1951 he became attached to the diesel/electric USS K-1, (a.k.a. USS Barracuda), qualified for command, and served in several duties including Executive Officer.[9]

In 1952, Carter began an association with the US Navy's fledgling nuclear submarine program, then-led by Captain Hyman G. Rickover. Rickover's demands on his men and machines were legendary, and Carter later said that, next to his parents, Rickover was the greatest influence on his life.[10] He was sent to the Naval Reactors Branch of the Atomic Energy Commission in Washington, D.C. for three month temporary duty, while Rosalynn moved with their children to Schenectady, New York. On December 12, 1952, an accident with the experimental NRX reactor at Atomic Energy of Canada's Chalk River Laboratories caused a partial meltdown resulting in millions of liters of radioactive water flooding the reactor building's basement and leaving the reactor's core ruined.[11] Carter was ordered to Chalk River to lead a U.S. maintenance crew that joined other American and Canadian service personnel to assist in the shutdown of the reactor.[12] The painstaking process required each team member to don protective gear and be lowered individually into the reactor for a few minutes at a time, limiting their exposure to radioactivity while they disassembled the crippled reactor. During and after his presidency, Carter said that his experience at Chalk River had shaped his views on atomic energy and led him to cease development of a neutron bomb.[13]

In March 1953 he began nuclear power school, a six-month non-credit course covering nuclear power plant operation at Union College in Schenectady,[8] with the intent to eventually work aboard USS Seawolf, which was planned to be one of the first two U.S. nuclear submarines. However, Carter's father died two months before construction of Seawolf began, and Carter sought and obtained an honorable discharge to enable him to take over family peanut business. Deciding to leave Schenectady proved difficult. Settling after moving so much Rosalynn had grown comfortable with their life. Returning to small-town life in Plains seemed "a monumental step backward," she said later. On the other hand, Carter felt restricted by the rigidity of the military and yearned to assume a path more like his father's. Carter was honorably discharged from the Navy on October 9, 1953.[14][15] He served in the inactive Navy Reserve until 1961, and left the service with the rank of lieutenant.[16] Carter's awards included: the American Campaign Medal; World War II Victory Medal; China Service Medal; and National Defense Service Medal.[17]

<snip>

Note he was not a nuclear engineer.  He just had a BS in engineering.  He did get used as a human sponge at Chalk River but I can not find any evidence he ever even served on a Nuc Boat.  Just diesel.  Honorable duty none the less. 

« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 04:30:30 PM by zeitgeist »
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2017, 07:18:07 PM »
WTF are you tinfoil-hatted fools talking about?  Secret meeting? "The info" getting released?

Holy crap, you morons!  If there was some sort of damning info waiting to be released on Trump, do you seriously think that this White House that leaks like a freaking screen door on a submarine wouldn't have gotten that out already?  Good grief.  This administration is loaded to the gunwales with Obama holdovers who are out to leak EVERYTHING that they can find to try to harm Trump, and if they can't find something to leak, they just flat-out make shit up.

At this point, I'm honestly surprised that one of the 0bama holdovers hasn't forged a memo on WH stationery over PDT's signature saying he wants Comey dead... and then leaked that to the NYT.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2017, 06:39:54 AM »
At this point, I'm honestly surprised that one of the 0bama holdovers hasn't forged a memo on WH stationery over PDT's signature saying he wants Comey dead... and then leaked that to the NYT.

Don't give anyone any ideas . . . :thatsright:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.