Author Topic: Adopt - a - Deplorable Program  (Read 4149 times)

Offline DUmpDiver

Adopt - a - Deplorable Program
« on: June 27, 2017, 12:43:06 PM »
Solly Mack (66,076 posts)

Sure, you could adopt a rescue pet and save a life or you could adopt a highway and keep it free of trash, and both would be a better use of your time.

But since Deplorables are hopelessly brainwashed and without the ability to take personal responsibility for how they think and how they vote, I am introducing the Adopt-a-Deplorable program.

The rest of this stupid post is at this link but it's probably a big waste of time to read the whole thing. (I didn't)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029259422

I just find it ironic that the DUmmies who don't want anybody to take personal responsibility for anything - like healthcare, retirement, sex changes, employment or anything else they can dream up that government needs to pay for with other peoples' tax dollars - would use that term.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

Re: Adopt - a - Deplorable Program
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 12:59:10 PM »
Yeah, because, you know, the DUmmies, being the open- minded and tolerant liberals that they are, cannot stand the idea of anybody disagreeing with them on any issue. They even show this tolerance by using a bigoted slur term (First coined by a failed presidential candidate with a known history of bigotry; Makes sense, since she was mentored by an unrepentant ex- Klan leader) to officially label us.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 01:01:52 PM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 01:11:50 PM »
Keep up the condescension, Libs & Progs. It plays so very well in Flyover Country.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 05:54:07 PM »
The rest of the OP reads:

You will receive aids to help your recovering Deplorable reduce their bad habits.

You must turn off their flow of misinformation and false news. So begin your struggle for a truly great America by preventing access to the following -

The Drudge Report
The Blaze
Breitbart
Fox News
Infowars

How are you going to "prevent" me from accessing anything I want?  Tie me up?  Steal all my devices?

Do not overwhelm your Deplorable. Slowly add Stephen Colbert and The Daily Show, and read them stories from reputable news sources as a bedtime treat. Work them up to reading on their own. Remember - quality time spent with your Deplorable is best.

Don't you just want to throat-punch someone?

From time to time your Deplorable will need an abrupt shock to their system, so swat them gently across the nose with the included Washington Times. Be sure to let them know it's the WT. This is to train them to avoid the WT. Aversion therapy, of sorts.

And other stupid shit.  Everybody loved it, and ate it up.  Nothing of interest in the rest of the thread, just slobbering. 

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 06:57:38 PM »

(sigh) I wish more civilized folks could see DU's finest.

I'm betting those same deplorables worked tirelessly to support Solly Mack's existence for the 3-1/2 days it took to compose that post.

Deplorable since 2016

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 07:16:27 PM »
Do not overwhelm your Deplorable. Slowly add Stephen Colbert and The Daily Show, and read them stories from reputable news sources as a bedtime treat. Work them up to reading on their own. Remember - quality time spent with your Deplorable is best.

Helpful hint. Do this after your deplorable gives you your weekly allowance.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 07:33:27 PM »
You will receive aids to help your recovering Deplorable reduce their bad habits.

You must turn off their flow of misinformation and false news. So begin your struggle for a truly great America by preventing access to the following -

The Drudge Report ...

Oh, for heaven's sake! Are DU-folk still ignorant of the fact that Drudge links news stories from all sorts of MSM sources, and has almost no original material?! He's only been doing that for 17 or 18 years!

Ironically - and contrary to DU-folks' stereotypes - of sm's laundry-list-of-hated-sources, Drudge is the only one I visit with anything like regularity. I do go to sources sm would hate, but (s)he's too ignorant of real conservatives to think beyond his/her stereotypes.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline ProLapse

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 08:41:56 PM »
As an ethnic Kekistani can we have our flag as an avatar?

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2017, 09:18:01 AM »
Point of order: Use of the word "adopt" implies that the adopter will care for and provide for the adoptee, as in an adoptive parent raises an adopted child, or brings an adopted pet into their home from the shelter. I suspect that in this instance, the adopter will seek to be provided for by the adoptee, as they always do, since the "deplorable" adoptee is most likely already self-sufficient. I hereby move that this program be renamed to "Leach Off A Deplorable".

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2017, 08:44:42 PM »
As an ethnic Kekistani can we have our flag as an avatar?

top kek

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2017, 04:25:23 PM »
Helpful hint. Do this after your deplorable gives you your weekly allowance.

I say give the dummies a bonus allowance... of hot lead. In the forehead. Twice. 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2017, 04:29:22 PM »
Adopt a DUmmy program

* Lock him/her in a windowless cage with no light and an coffee can for a toilet
* Throw table scraps in once a day
* Once a week, provide a barrel to clean the coffee can out

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2017, 04:41:48 PM »

Yep, they still think Colbert & the Daily Show are news.  The true low information voters & true deplorables believe that.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2017, 05:07:28 PM »
I say give the dummies a bonus allowance... of hot lead. In the forehead. Twice.

Or, take Ol' "Uncle Joe" Biden's advice . . .

"Use a shotgun." :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2017, 06:05:07 PM »

Sure, you could adopt a rescue pet and save a life or you could adopt a highway and keep it free of trash, and both would be a better use of your time.

But since Deplorables are hopelessly brainwashed and without the ability to take personal responsibility for how they think and how they vote, I am introducing the Adopt-a-Deplorable program.

Adoption normally entails someone with greater experience, wisdom, and resources taking in someone who is much poorer in one or more of those things.  And before you ask, no thanks, we aren't going to take you in.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2017, 11:07:11 AM »
We need an adopt a progressive program.
the adoptee will be given a full immersion course in liberal policy's
first will be a study in multiculturism, they will move in to a 2 bedroom house with a dozen or more illegal migrant workers.
then all their posessions and money will be taken and equally redistributed to the rest of the group.
next they will be given a job working the fields at below starvation wages, after they have paid their fair share in taxes the rest will go to help supporting the rest of the group.
Finally they will be given a role as a community service worker for an additional 20 hours a week to help those less fortunate get some free shit to improve their lot.

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2017, 11:57:38 AM »
We need an adopt a progressive program.
the adoptee will be given a full immersion course in liberal policy's
first will be a study in multiculturism, they will move in to a 2 bedroom house with a dozen or more illegal migrant workers.
then all their posessions and money will be taken and equally redistributed to the rest of the group.
next they will be given a job working the fields at below starvation wages, after they have paid their fair share in taxes the rest will go to help supporting the rest of the group.
Finally they will be given a role as a community service worker for an additional 20 hours a week to help those less fortunate get some free shit to improve their lot.

That's not liberal policies. Those migrant workers actually have a work ethic.

Should read as: they will be placed in inner-city Detroit, in a neighborhood with intermittent power and water service and no police service. The neighborhood will take care of the redistribution.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2017, 12:08:27 PM »
LOL, her whole house could fit into my bedroom, Georgette could never afford me. What I'd like to know is why she's still voting in Florida and if she's voting in Leesville (and elsewhere) as well.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2017, 12:16:15 PM »
LOL, her whole house could fit into my bedroom, Georgette could never afford me. What I'd like to know is why she's still voting in Florida and if she's voting in Leesville (and elsewhere) as well.

You know Ds ... vote early and often.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2017, 06:19:32 AM »
The rest of the OP reads:

The Drudge Report
The Blaze
Breitbart
Fox News
Infowars

How are you going to "prevent" me from accessing anything I want?  Tie me up?  Steal all my devices?
I'm going with "hide the deplorable's remote in the ceiling tiles at a local car dealership.