Author Topic: Trumpsky's lookin' to get his war on. Atman  (Read 1640 times)

Offline CC27

Trumpsky's lookin' to get his war on. Atman
« on: June 27, 2017, 09:29:48 AM »
Star Member Atman (30,464 posts)

Trumpsky's lookin' to get his war on.

Defense Dept seems to be surprised about Syria's renewed threats. No one in Congress seems to know anything about it. But Trumpsky seems to know. Hmm...where would he possibly get such intelligence?

He's making up an excuse to launch another attack, because that was the only time his poll numbers have gone up. They're in the toilet now, and it will get much worse with this so-call health care bill. Better collude with his buddy Pooti-Poot for another bullshit bombing of some empty fields.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029258755

Am i the only one that wants to punch atman in the face after reading pooti-poot?

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: Trumpsky's lookin' to get his war on. Atman
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 09:45:50 AM »
No, I want to punch him in the face just because he's alive.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 09:46:27 AM »
Trump's trying to do something meaningful in Syria ... it makes Obama look bad ... Conspiracy Theory Time!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 09:49:11 AM »
Mc Grath proves once again how stupid he is.
I thought Syria and Russia were allies.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 10:12:12 AM »
Mc Grath proves once again how stupid he is.
I thought Syria and Russia were allies.

They are.
And since Trump is an ally of Putin, that makes the US an ally of Russia, and therefore.....

SYRIA IS OUR ALLY!

McGrath is a freakin' genius.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 09:44:43 AM »
Ya know, to anyone with a modicum of sense and logic (eliminates all DUmmies and most Democrats), the Syria issue is PROOF that Russia wasn't trying to get Trump elected. They might have done something, but if they REALLY wanted the POTUS to roll over, why not get Hillary elected?
1)She wouldn't stand in the way in Syria in any meaningful way,
2)would be easily co-optable (since they already had a solid carrot-and stick on her via (probable) proof of pay-for-play re: Uranium deal and promised "donations" to the Clinton Slush Fund),
3)and can't really oppose them without 0bama's lecture about 80's foreign policy coming back.

Trump does them no good on any of those fronts. It's like the advice given to a private eye: Follow the money. In this case, it's: Who would have been better for Russia, a corrupt softy, or a political neophyte you aren't sure you can push around?