Author Topic: Soviet Bloc mole unmasks at DUmp with a Bouncy  (Read 2588 times)

Offline BamaMoose

Soviet Bloc mole unmasks at DUmp with a Bouncy
« on: June 27, 2017, 12:19:17 AM »
bobbieinok (8,093 posts)

ATTN!! Ďeĺta continually separates gay couple

This was reported today at bilgrimage.blogspot.com. William Lindsey and his partner of over 40 years booked seats together on Delta out of Little Rock. When they got their tickets before boarding, they found Delta had separated them. This pattern was repeated on their connecting flight and on their return. Each time they booked seats side by side, but each time they learned Delta had changed their seats separating them. Delta has given them the run-around each of the several times they tried by mail and phone to get an explanation. Lindsey also reported some funny busness with his laptop in the airport while he was posting this info on social media. 

The concept that someone at Delta is consciously splitting up seating for gay couples is just...well...stupid.  So no credit for the Bouncy.

But what caught my eye was the usage of Czechoslovakian diacritical marks by someone who, based on their username, is from Oklahoma.  I think Skinner may have accidentally discovered one of the elusive "Russians" who took down the Democrats and the DUmp.  He should be calling the FBI and getting to the bottom of this.   :rofl:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029257522

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: Soviet Bloc mole unmasks at DUmp with a Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 03:58:28 AM »
There is obviously collusion going on here and should be investigated.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 06:04:21 AM »
notice the conspicuous absences of both Nadin Brezinski and Larisa Alexandrovna from DU -- Both intrepid girl journalists, coincidence ?  I think not..

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 07:27:03 AM »
Funnt business, that sounds ominous, Possibly some sly creature getting ready to do some dastardly deeds. :panic: :panic: :panic:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 08:03:31 AM »
Moron-grade second-hand :bouncy: . How, without seeing them, did Delta know they were gay and a couple?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 08:07:28 AM »
notice the conspicuous absences of both Nadin Brezinski and Larisa Alexandrovna from DU -- Both intrepid girl journalists, coincidence ?  I think not..

Yeah, whatever happened to ol' lalarara?

Found a pic of her...

I didn't put the caption there either.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 08:34:54 AM »
Moron-grade second-hand :bouncy: . How, without seeing them, did Delta know they were gay and a couple?

Because of the "funny business" going on with their computer.  :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 09:48:20 AM »
Because of the "funny business" going on with their computer.  :lmao: :lmao:

:bolt: A cyber-threesome?!!! :bolt:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2017, 02:18:36 AM »
Yeah, whatever happened to ol' lalarara?
Didn't she wind up getting unceremoniously shitcanned from RawBullshit because even they couldn't take her lying?  I may be confusing her with someone else.

As for the Delta thing, chances are that these guys were booked on separate records for one reason or another: one bought a ticket and then the other bought a ticket later, maybe one was a mileage ticket, who knows.  Here's a newsflash for you DUmmies, though: you are NEVER guaranteed a specific seat on a flight, even if it's a "premium" seat for which you have paid extra.  Your ticket is a contract to get you from one city to another city on a specific date, nothing more.  You are assured that you will be seated in your purchased class usually, but even that is not a guarantee.  If these two queers cannot stand to be seated separately for the two hours to get from LIT to ATL or DTW (which ever it was), then they're just too damned childish to be out flying on a public conveyance and they should be excused from the rest of flight at 35,000 feet above Mississippi.