Author Topic: I'm worried the Supreme Court is lost.  (Read 6521 times)

Offline SVPete

Re: I'm worried the Supreme Court is lost.
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2017, 07:36:27 AM »
Nay (9,465 posts)
17. Frankly, I've always been stunned that a couple of Supreme Court judges

didn't retire early in Obama's terms(s) as a tactical move, just to allow Obama to appoint decent judges to replace them. I mean, if you are 75 or 80, why not retire a few years before you really want to, especially if it means non-crazy judges replace you?

They believed the MSM's fauxny polls and wanted Hilliary to appoint their successors.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2017, 01:49:32 PM »
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2017, 02:22:16 PM »
Then the thread goes all despondent.  If your schadenboner has been persisting for over four hours, you shouldn't row over without a doctor's advice.  Then, at the end, we get a guy with a crescent and star avatar:

Mine is now being used to calibrate the Hubble Constant.
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2017, 05:29:28 PM »
MoonRiver is only worried the Supreme Court is lost?

Deplorable since 2016

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2017, 09:26:22 AM »
That's 15½ years, Grumpy.
Y'all forgot about VP Pence taking the helm. :yahoo:

This is after the USSC upholds state's rights to clear the dead and illegals off voter rolls, right? Cuz once that happens, the Dems go into true regional party status, maybe getting 25% of HoR seats (short term, since all the gibmedats will bail when the giveaways stop coming), and the Libertarian party will gain prominence.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2017, 02:36:14 PM »

Mon Jun 26, 2017, 08:02 AM
stephensolomita (49 posts)
3. In The Same Boat

MoonRiver - I'm also a boomer and I recently posted a blog entry in which I recounted all the advances flowing from the New Deal and the Warren Court. That word doesn't mean what you think it does, DUmmy.

Republicans, I concluded, are hoping to reverse all of that, accomplishing judicially what they can't accomplish legislatively. My irony meter turned into a supersonic turbine when I read this.  Democrats own the patent for legislating from the bench!!!

That this should result, in large part, through votes cast by working class men and women would have been unimaginable when we were growing up. And just why might that be DUmmy? In the past, having had only the news Progs see fit to print available through the DNC drones in the MSM? The working class people's new found ability to get past the MSM gatekeepers via the Internet is just BRAVE NEW World for you, isn't it??!!

Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2017, 02:38:01 PM »
They believed the MSM's fauxny polls and wanted Hilliary to appoint their successors.
So you're sayin' they're RACISTS, huh?  :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2017, 04:28:04 AM »
Response to MoonRiver (Original post)

Mon Jun 26, 2017, 08:02 AM

stephensolomita (49 posts)

3. In The Same Boat

MoonRiver - I'm also a boomer and I recently posted a blog entry in which I recounted all the advances flowing from the New Deal and the Warren Court. Republicans, I concluded, are hoping to reverse all of that, accomplishing judicially what they can't accomplish legislatively. That this should result, in large part, through votes cast by working class men and women would have been unimaginable when we were growing up.
You have GOT to be shitting me!  LPCN actually, apparently, posted this with a straight face.  After decades of the Left using the Judiciary to make laws that they couldn't get at the ballot box or legislatively, this fool is actually complaining about this now?  Holy cow.

Self-awareness level: negative infinity.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2017, 11:43:54 PM »
samir.g (113 posts)
90. If the judicial system is lost then it is time for extra-judicial resistance

OK, whose mole is this?  :tongue:
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle