Author Topic: Trump is going to kill "poopy pants" (dementjeep)  (Read 11985 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Trump is going to kill "poopy pants" (dementjeep)
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2017, 09:26:35 PM »
Pam should move to CA. They are not getting single payer but they want it.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2017, 09:49:03 PM »
Not a peep after cwydro pointed out she was a teacher, on a very nice state employee's health plan, that would likely continue were she to lose her job (which she won't, of course) due to a health problem.

Pamela has a long history--I first started reading her near the end of George Bush's first term 2001-2005--of trying to generate primitive hysteria about some of the most harmless things by grotestquely exaggerating their deleterious effects on her, her, her......
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2017, 09:52:08 PM »
Pamela has a long history--I first started reading her near the end of George Bush's first term 2001-2005--of trying to generate primitive hysteria about some of the most harmless things by grotestquely exaggerating their deleterious effects on her, her, her......

She's truly a deeply troubled woman, and it'd be a boon to society if her husband for her own good had her sequestered away in an asylum.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2017, 09:59:27 PM »
An oldie but a goodie:

top DUmmie of 2009 (greenbriar):
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php/topic,38484.0.html

Pamela was "greenbriar" back then.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2017, 10:21:50 PM »
This is so much bullshit on Pamela's part.

Pamela's been a teacher a long time--and is apparently still a teacher, still enjoying the same generous medical insurance paid for by the long-suffering taxpayers of Kansas.

It's not like she's on Medicaid or anything.

She alleges she'll lose her job because of her loose bowels, which might or might not be true, but it wouldn't be as bad as what she's hinting.  I mean, schools don't even cut bad teachers loose without something.

At the worst, Pamela will have to take disability and retire--thus getting the standard teacher's disability pension, along with whatever medical insurance benefits go with it.

When compared with so many other people--like, 99% of the rest of the whole world--Pamela's got nothing about which to complain.  She needs to be grateful, not whiney.

Having a bowel problem will not get a teacher fired. Teachers are rarely fired.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2017, 07:44:01 AM »

Plus or minus the pronoun gender, that describes a large percentage of DU members.

Having a bowel problem will not get a teacher fired. Teachers are rarely fired.

Just Google "school district rubber room" to see the extreme to which that is true.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 07:46:48 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2017, 10:33:30 PM »
Plus or minus the pronoun gender, that describes a large percentage of DU members.

Just Google "school district rubber room" to see the extreme to which that is true.

I know about rubber rooms. They get paid for doing nothing.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2017, 10:34:15 PM »
She's truly a deeply troubled woman, and it'd be a boon to society if her husband for her own good had her sequestered away in an asylum.

I wonder if she has been in the rubber room.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2017, 12:04:06 AM »
I wonder if she has been in the rubber room.

She might already be.  Or rubber diapers.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2017, 06:32:50 AM »
Well, this sounds hopeful.

nancy1942 (93 posts)      Mon Jun 26, 2017, 12:51 AM

44. I also have Crohn' s...but at age 75 I probably don't have to worry about a long and horrible finale. Since I live in Oregon where there is a Death with Dignity law(until the Republicans figure out how to ban it); that would be my plan if my Crohn' s ultimately threatens me. I am currently not doing very well, so I am realistic. I can share your worries. I wish you well during these God awful times.

Really.  These people are nauseous.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2017, 09:19:00 AM »
Well, one surefire way to deny Trump his victory in causing your death is to do it yourself...

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2017, 10:13:25 AM »
Well, one surefire way to deny Trump his victory in causing your death is to do it yourself...

At the current rage & resistance level, suspect a lot of DUmmies won't survive much longer.  Wish them no ill will, they provide great entertainment.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2017, 02:35:34 PM »
.....Wish them no ill will, they provide great entertainment.

<<<does.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2017, 06:52:21 PM »
At the current rage & resistance level, suspect a lot of DUmmies won't survive much longer. Wish them no ill will, they provide great entertainment.

I used to view them in the same light, Ralph.  The last year has changed my mind.  These people are the enemy of the USA and everything it stands for.  They would willingly bring this country to its knees just so they could send us to our deaths... and they would celebrate afterwards.

As far as I am concerned they can all ESAD.  Anything that hastens that is fine by me.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2017, 04:51:41 AM »
I used to view them in the same light, Ralph.  The last year has changed my mind.  These people are the enemy of the USA and everything it stands for.  They would willingly bring this country to its knees just so they could send us to our deaths... and they would celebrate afterwards.

As far as I am concerned they can all ESAD.  Anything that hastens that is fine by me.

I used to be of Ralph's and Frank's mind.  But, as time goes on, I've come to the same conclusions.  The former MI officer who owns Survivalblog.com told Alex Jones today that he feels that the Antifa- and BLM-types will be engaged in obvious terrorist acts and attacks within two years, against conservatives.  I tend to agree with him.  We'll see just how many of us believe in the Second Amendment then.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2017, 06:51:29 AM »
I used to be of Ralph's and Frank's mind.  But, as time goes on, I've come to the same conclusions.  The former MI officer who owns Survivalblog.com told Alex Jones today that he feels that the Antifa- and BLM-types will be engaged in obvious terrorist acts and attacks within two years, against conservatives.  I tend to agree with him.  We'll see just how many of us believe in the Second Amendment then.

Just ask yourself how much compassion they'd have for you, if your shit went south and they knew you were a Conservative.  It isn't tough to figure it out from there.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2017, 07:28:21 AM »
No way, doc. Trump would have caused such a deep dark depression that she offed herself to escape it.  See, Trump' s fault  once again. That's the only way to escape his mighty, righteous wrath.  :old:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2017, 09:14:31 AM »
Just ask yourself how much compassion they'd have for you, if your shit went south and they knew you were a Conservative.  It isn't tough to figure it out from there.

You know, this is really sad.

As God and you and I and decent and civilized people know, it's a natural tendency of ours to be charitable, tolerant, understanding. 

But having watched the primitives for sixteen years, it's been getting more and more difficult to be charitable, tolerant, understanding of them, given their animosity, their words, their conduct.

As Ms Hindenberg, the defrocked warped primitive, showed us many years ago, it's like trying to be friendly, or even merely cautiously cordial, with a senile old rabid rattlesnake.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2017, 09:27:09 AM »
You know, this is really sad.

As God and you and I and decent and civilized people know, it's a natural tendency of ours to be charitable, tolerant, understanding. 

But having watched the primitives for sixteen years, it's been getting more and more difficult to be charitable, tolerant, understanding of them, given their animosity, their words, their conduct.

As Ms Hindenberg, the defrocked warped primitive, showed us many years ago, it's like trying to be friendly, or even merely cautiously cordial, with a senile old rabid rattlesnake.

I salute and admire you, and others of like mind, for your fidelity to your fundamental charitable values, Frank.  I however can't fully share them, being the hard-bitten ruthless old A-hole soldier that I am.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2017, 05:02:42 AM »
I don't believe anything that demented Jeep posts, just because of the axiom that Leftists lie all the time.

But just assuming for a moment that demented Jeep is actually telling something of the truth here, it's hardly like she's without the possibility of help.  She would have had more help before the Democrats stole health care from millions like me.  I am HIGHLY suspect about her union-provided health care not doing pretty much everything but sending someone out to wipe her ass at home.  And if she somehow lost her job of indoctrinating impressionable young minds, at least in most cases, she would still get that Cadillac health care forever, usually at little or no cost to her.

And even if that fell through, she would still ultimately get Medicaid, which would take care of her dying, poo-spewing ass right up until the very last moment when she poops her last.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2017, 06:53:11 AM »
And even if that fell through, she would still ultimately get Medicaid, which would take care of her dying, poo-spewing ass right up until the very last moment when she poops her last.

Now you mention it, AW, I suspect her grave will need several years, at least, of pump-out service. :bolt:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2017, 11:30:52 AM »
Now you mention it, AW, I suspect her grave will need several years, at least, of pump-out service. :bolt:

She likes cruise ships, right?  Throw her dead ass off the stern of one of those trans-Atlantic repositioning cruises.  That should take care of her.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2017, 08:51:34 PM »
She likes cruise ships, right?  Throw her dead ass off the stern of one of those trans-Atlantic repositioning cruises.  That should take care of her.
Please!  Think of the environment!  All those poor sea creatures....

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2017, 06:41:30 AM »
Please!  Think of the environment!  All those poor sea creatures....

Well, at least in a spot that's 10,000-plus feet deep . . . :p

Chase her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2017, 11:10:14 AM »
Well, at least in a spot that's 10,000-plus feet deep . . . :p

Mariana Trench
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du