Author Topic: Trump is going to kill "poopy pants" (dementjeep)  (Read 12042 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Trump is going to kill "poopy pants" (dementjeep)
« on: June 25, 2017, 06:54:37 PM »
And here's how:

demtenjeep
This is how I will die thanks to trump-it won't be pretty-infact it will be horribly painful. How

within a month after being denied my chemo infusion, I will probably lose my job due to uncontrollable restroom issues. Likely within a month, I will have severe pancreatitis but due to not being able to go to the hospital, it will be a long painful agonizing death.

The area where my Crohn's is if not controlled causes pancreatitis. The swelling inside shuts off certain areas that in turn cause the pancreas to be shut off. The pain is severe as well as the nausea and weight loss. If left untreated long enough, your organs start to shut down.

At age 50 I have pre-exhisting conditions and most definitely have exceeded any maximum life time limit. We do not have a lot of money to be paying out of pocket to up grade our coverage so once the other half's insurance denies my coverage I will likely die within months. When it gets to that point ---well I am not going to go out of my mind because of severe pain trust me (have had pancreatitis at least 8 times) it is one of the most severe illnesses ever experienced.

If it gets to that point, I will take the merciful way out

This is likely how I will go.

How will you go

www.democraticunderground.com/10029252419
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

Re: Trump is going to kill "poopy pants" (dementjeep)
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 07:06:22 PM »
Isn't she a teacher? What happened to her Cadillac insurance plan through the state?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 07:39:48 PM »
Oh geezuz.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 07:45:52 PM »
demtenjeep
This is how I will die thanks to trump-it won't be pretty-infact it will be horribly painful. How

within a month after being denied my chemo infusion, I will probably lose my job due to uncontrollable restroom issues. Likely within a month, I will have severe pancreatitis but due to not being able to go to the hospital, it will be a long painful agonizing death.

The area where my Crohn's is if not controlled causes pancreatitis. The swelling inside shuts off certain areas that in turn cause the pancreas to be shut off. The pain is severe as well as the nausea and weight loss. If left untreated long enough, your organs start to shut down.

At age 50 I have pre-exhisting conditions and most definitely have exceeded any maximum life time limit. We do not have a lot of money to be paying out of pocket to up grade our coverage so once the other half's insurance denies my coverage I will likely die within months. When it gets to that point ---well I am not going to go out of my mind because of severe pain trust me (have had pancreatitis at least 8 times) it is one of the most severe illnesses ever experienced.

How will you go

You could always buy a butt plug. That will fix your problem.   :whistling:

As far as I am concerned dummie, save yourself the time and trouble and just off yourself right now.  Tall buildings work.  Parking garages are great for offing yourself.  Or just take a little vacation to the south side of Chicago with some twenties hanging out of your pockets.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 07:46:10 PM »
Pam should move to CA. They are not getting single payer but they want it.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2017, 07:56:41 PM »
Response to demtenjeep (Original post)Sun Jun 25, 2017, 05:53 PM
cwydro (25,629 posts)
16. You're a teacher, if I remember.

Are you not covered through your job? I have several friends who are teachers. All are covered through work.

No answer from Pam yet.  Maybe she's already dead.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2017, 07:59:36 PM »
emtenjeep

How will you go

Look, we are already in support of eliminating obozocare.

You don't need to add additional incentives!

But if you can get some of your fellow drains on society to follow your example, that would be a plus.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2017, 08:03:44 PM »
This is so much bullshit on Pamela's part.

Pamela's been a teacher a long time--and is apparently still a teacher, still enjoying the same generous medical insurance paid for by the long-suffering taxpayers of Kansas.

It's not like she's on Medicaid or anything.

She alleges she'll lose her job because of her loose bowels, which might or might not be true, but it wouldn't be as bad as what she's hinting.  I mean, schools don't even cut bad teachers loose without something.

At the worst, Pamela will have to take disability and retire--thus getting the standard teacher's disability pension, along with whatever medical insurance benefits go with it.

When compared with so many other people--like, 99% of the rest of the whole world--Pamela's got nothing about which to complain.  She needs to be grateful, not whiney.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2017, 08:25:52 PM »
yes, Pamela is mental:

Pamela Dawson updated her profile picture.
May 28 at 10:11pm ·
an upside down flag signals a nation in distress and if you don't think we are...well I have a bridge. Have you not been paying attention? VA cut, medicaid and medicare ...cut. Health care? getting cut. Social programs? Cut. I am not going to say I told you so because i will be one of the first ones to die.

we can only hope

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2017, 08:28:09 PM »
I'm going with Perky's idea of using a butt plug.
I would however recommend she slather it with Gorilla Glue then seat it firmly with several blows with an S-K adjustable wrench.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2017, 08:29:37 PM »
And here's how:

www.democraticunderground.com/10029252419

DAMNIT man... you beat me to it.. this thread was cracking me up and I had the SAME title in mind.
HAHA...

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2017, 08:48:03 PM »
Meh. I'll believe it when I see it.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2017, 09:02:24 PM »
DAMNIT man... you beat me to it.. this thread was cracking me up and I had the SAME title in mind.
HAHA...

Hadn't glanced there all day, and couldn't pass up a Pam thread.

But, great minds & all! :cheersmate:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2017, 09:03:55 PM »
No answer from Pam yet.  Maybe she's already dead.

One can only hope.

I'm going with Perky's idea of using a butt plug.
I would however recommend she slather it with Gorilla Glue then seat it firmly with several blows with an S-K adjustable wrench.

:lol: :lol:  I like the way you think, Skul!!! H5!

I would change one thing though... not Gorilla Glue.  She should use Liquid Nails Heavy Duty instead. She wants to do the job on her loose asshole, might as well use the professional shit.   :rotf:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2017, 10:31:30 PM »
Poor, plagiarizing Pam.

I used to think she didn't know shit, I guess I was mistaken.

Pam knows shit.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2017, 10:59:24 PM »
She's going to be killed by her inner ugly - her hatred and her bitterness.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2017, 11:18:55 PM »
Every time this shows up in my replied to list, I see "Trump is gonna kill poopy pants" and I bust out laughing...
This one will keep me entertained for days

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2017, 11:22:26 PM »
She's going to be killed by her inner ugly - her hatred and her bitterness.

Oh my.

comment 3557:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php/topic,81827.3550.html

Pamela needs to cool it; she's making it harder on herself.

At the risk of revealing "too much information," for weeks now I've been enduring one of the most-violent side-effects of chemotherapy, uncontrollable bowels.  It's a bitch, it's a hassle, and I'm very happy I live alone so as to not get embarrassed, but my getting all upset and resentful about it wouldn't make it any easier.

I suggest it would do Pamela enormous good to adopt my attitude of good cheer; all bad things come to an end sooner or later.  All one has to do is patiently wait them out.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2017, 11:48:46 PM »
One of my daughters has Crohn's.

#1 on the list to "control" this incurable disease and its effects...

(drumroll)

DIET

Surely Pam knows this, but probably ignores it outright
Deplorable since 2016

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2017, 12:03:51 AM »
One of my daughters has Crohn's.

#1 on the list to "control" this incurable disease and its effects...

(drumroll)

DIET

I was fat, always had problems with my gut... I mean for years. Painful stuff sometimes too.
Then I found out I was diabetic.
Had to knock off the debauchery... eat properly and lose 70 pounds.
Soon as I fixed my food intake, guess what? No more pills required for diabetes AND... not a single gastro issue since. Not a single one

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2017, 05:14:31 AM »

The bitch knows it, but willfully ignores it.

Primitives are notorious for, when it comes to a problem with health, preferring chemical [drugs] "therapies" over change-in-lifestyle therapies.  Usually it's because 'other people' are paying for the former, while the latter would cost the primitive some effort on his own behalf.

Remember, their raison d'etre is simply to be a burden to other people, no more than that; they exist only for the rest of us to carry them.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline hillneck

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2017, 07:18:14 AM »
This is only a pre cursor to a Go Fund me page.  Right out of the DUmmies handbook on how to work a scheme.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2017, 07:31:09 AM »
I don't know what they're all upset about, the Senate "health care" bill is just ObamaCare Lite.  I sincerely hope it does not pass.

GOVERNMENT OUT OF THE HEALTH CARE BUSINESS - COMPLETELY.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2017, 07:32:32 AM »
If you are that sick you are just a burden on society and the reason health care is so expensive. I have no sympathy for you and all your assertions about the current administration are false any way. :mental: :mental: :mental: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Karin

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2017, 08:28:56 PM »
Not a peep after cwydro pointed out she was a teacher, on a very nice state employee's health plan, that would likely continue were she to lose her job (which she won't, of course) due to a health problem.