Author Topic: The enemy hacked DU on election night because they're afraid of us  (Read 4167 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sat Jun 24, 2017, 12:16 PM

Star Member The Blue Flower (2,662 posts)

The enemy hacked DU on election night because they're afraid of us

Do not forget or minimize this action. So of course they're lurking here, looking for any weakness, any chink into which they can drive a wedge. Keep that in mind when you see attacks on our leadership. Nancy Pelosi has the power and experience that we need to stay in the game. Barack Obama will stand as one of the greats in America's history. You don't have to agree with everything they've said or done. But remember that they feared DU enough to take it down. They'd be foolish not to try to use it as a tool for their side. We shouldn't help them.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029247974

In other words, skinner threw the big switch

Response to The Blue Flower (Original post)

Sat Jun 24, 2017, 12:26 PM

SMC22307 (3,127 posts)

1. No they're not. They just like f*%king with people.  <---- :tongue:

Republicans control all branches of government, states are rolling out regressive legislation, voter suppression is alive and well, etc. They're emboldened, not afraid

:tongue: :tongue:

Big Mo steps out of the corn crib to add her opinion:

Response to The Blue Flower (Original post)

Sat Jun 24, 2017, 12:43 PM

Star Member mopinko (49,238 posts)

7. anyone who thinks otherwise is not thinking. and the wedges are

truly being hammered.
been a lot of noobs here jumping on the bash pelosi threads. sure, plenty of longtimers are saying the same. the wedge is ours. the hammer is being wielded by the trolls.

we need to be at least 10 times as savvy about taking the bait as we are.

dont think we are some dark corner of the interwebs. we arent.
dont think that "they" dont know how we tear into election results. they do.

i wish admin would say more about the hack. i gotta think that the fbi is/has looked into what happened. in the context of everything else that the trolls were up to, that hack has to be significant

Smartest people in the insane ward.

"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: The enemy hacked DU on election night because they're afraid of us
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 03:36:20 PM »
Poor DUmplings don't understand that many of us want Nan to remain in that position of power. She's the best GOTV the Republicans ever had
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 03:40:12 PM »
A bunch of 4chan-ers messed with you on election night and you think it's Russians. Keep it up and they'll do it to you again just for the laughs.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 04:03:26 PM »
Wow, they have trolls hammering their wedgies! That sounds painful. Almost as bad as having a corn cob up your ass. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

If the FBI investigated that place there would be warrants issued for half of them. and the rest would be Baker acted. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

I have never seen stupidity taken to that level :mental: :mental:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 04:09:35 PM »
i wish admin would say more about the hack. i gotta think that the fbi is/has looked into what happened. in the context of everything else that the trolls were up to, that hack has to be significant

Wait.. Big Mo actually believes the FBI has an interest in the dump website going down? "Significant"? BWAHAHAHAH!   :stoner:

10 bucks says the FBI trolls it too.. laughing their asses off at the raw insanity on display... much like the rest of the planet.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 04:24:09 PM »
They're seriously still buying into that?
They have such an unbelievably overinflated sense of self- importance, believing that the right/ the Russians/ the leprechauns/ the whatever were so afraid of the pitiful loser occupants of a freaking low-grade Internet forum that they'd hack it to shut it down to help "Steal" the election.
Here's a MUCH more likely scenario: When it started becoming more and more clear as the night went on that Trump was going to win the election, Skinner realized that if the DUmp was allowed to remain standing, the furious DUmmies would post one thread after another openly calling for if not flat- out demanding Trump's assassination and armed insurrection. He knew if this got bad enough, it would likely draw the FBI's attention, and obviously didn't want that. So, he figured the best course of action would be to shut DU down until the DUmmies' rage had enough time to cool down a bit, and cover for it by claiming that the site had been hacked. He knew this would appeal to the DUmmies' egos, hatred of those who disagree with them, and aforementioned inflated sense of self- importance enough that none of them would look deeply enough into it to discover the truth.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 04:31:06 PM »
Skinner took the site down because he knew that a bunch of them would have talked themselves into committing suicide if he left it up. The hack story was just to drum up donations.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2017, 04:51:40 PM »
Russians don't care about a couple thousand loons on an internet message board. 
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2017, 06:35:38 PM »
https://youtu.be/OIgsHZSqy_g

<<<never gets tired of listening to.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2017, 06:41:44 PM »
Does anyone have that VRWC pic with the giraffe looking into an airplane window?

I love that one and for some reason it has been able to evade my google-fu!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2017, 06:57:13 PM »
Does anyone have that VRWC pic with the giraffe looking into an airplane window?

I love that one and for some reason it has been able to evade my google-fu!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/3d/f0/a03df0de40fb03a9f04fe7cb6b965efd.jpg  This one?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2017, 07:58:17 PM »
That was 7 1/2 months ago and DU-folk are still harboring their Delusion of Relevance?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2017, 08:02:08 PM »
That was 7 1/2 months ago and DU-folk are still harboring their Delusion of Relevance?

It's all they have, really.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2017, 09:21:16 PM »
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/3d/f0/a03df0de40fb03a9f04fe7cb6b965efd.jpg  This one?

Thanks, although I didn't request it.

Happy Fun Ball has a great Photoshop version.  Along with a graph of DUmmies impact by boycotts that I haven't seen in a while.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Undies

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2017, 10:05:42 PM »
Skinner took a chef's knife and hacked the cord between the server and the power source.  That way he could honestly say the site "got hacked" and no one could prove it wasn't.  He did it for the same reason the propaganda press arm of the democrat party doesn't spread some of those really whacked-out stories the DUmmies think to be important. 

It all happens to save the DUmmie goons from themselves.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2017, 10:49:22 PM »
Sat Jun 24, 2017, 12:16 PM

Star Member The Blue Flower (2,662 posts)

The enemy hacked DU on election night because they're afraid of us

Do not forget or minimize this action. So of course they're lurking here, looking for any weakness, any chink into which they can drive a wedge. Keep that in mind when you see attacks on our leadership. Nancy Pelosi has the power and experience that we need to stay in the game. Barack Obama will stand as one of the greats in America's history. You don't have to agree with everything they've said or done. But remember that they feared DU enough to take it down. They'd be foolish not to try to use it as a tool for their side. We shouldn't help them.

Skinner shut DU down because it was going to be an epic meltdown.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2017, 11:11:25 PM »
It all happens to save the DUmmie goons from themselves.

Okay, you know, none of us likes the primitives, least of all franksolich.

In fact, I abhor, detest, loathe them to a degree almost supernatural, they're that bad.

But on the other hand, the primitives are human beings--sort of--too, and we're compelled by God to care about our fellow men.

I get some joy out of it when a primitive messes up, hoping the primitive will learn a lesson.

But admittedly, I don't seem to get as much joy as many others do.

Given the way the primitives are--especially the ways they're unabashedly uninhibited in giving real-life personal details about themselves--I think it's incumbent upon their boss Skins to guide and counsel them on means of protecting their identity on the internet.  Maybe he should make that a requirement for membership on Skins's island; some sort of six-hour course on internet security, perhaps.

These people are retarded, and need treated thusly.
apres moi, le deluge