Author Topic: 'I'll Be Damned!': Trey Gowdy Rips Leak of Intel Chief's Closed-Door Testimony  (Read 1904 times)

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
'I'll Be Damned!': Trey Gowdy Rips Leak of Intel Chief's Closed-Door Testimony

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/06/904719-ill-damned-trey-gowdy-rips-leak-intel-chiefs-closed-door-testimony/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Owned&utm_term=ijamerica&utm_campaign=ods&utm_content=Politics

"About eight hours ago, Adam Schiff and I looked Dan Coats in the eyes and we assured him that there would be no selective leaking of his testimony to us. And I’ll be damned if eight hours later, there aren’t three different leaks with what he told us.

So if anyone is questioning why Congressional investigations aren’t taken seriously, and are viewed as political exercises, you need to look no further than the fact that we looked one of our intelligence officials in the eyes and promised him there would be no selective leaking. And here I am being asked about it not even eight hours later."

Trey Gowdy said there were only 8 people in the room he didn't leak and he doesn't think Schiff leaked...so that only leaves 6 people...seems like it would be pretty easy to figure out who it was leaking the info if you only have 6 people to check on.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Waterboard them till they confess :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline thundley4

Who can say that Coates didn't leak his own testimony?

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
That's what I was thinking too, leaks seems to run in the intelligence agency....
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline GOP Congress

And I'm not 100% sure it wasn't Schiff. He's bandied about the honesty meter quite a bit since joining Congress, unlike Gowdy.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline SVPete

Waterboard them till they confess :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Why stop then?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.