Author Topic: Proglodytes feeling spry, looking to fight WW3 and ACW2 simultaneously.  (Read 2525 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Star Member Botany

This was an act of war

and the republicans went along w/it.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029247050
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029247050

Well, the rest of the DUmmies read the secret code in that opaque vaguepost, and deciphered it as meaning 'Russia doing something unspecified that will be called hacking the election even if we have no idea what that means.'

A couple of them question why it is an act of war when it (Whatever 'It' is) happens to us but not when we do it to other countries.   Dangerously lucid thinking for a member's DU longevity to think like that.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
"Botany" is not a good primitive name. Plants serve a useful purpose. This primitive doesn't.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
OK. I read the DUmmy link. Anyone know what the hell they're referring to?
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

The rest of the pack seems to have taken it as meaning 'Russia hacking the election,' neglecting for the moment that there is still no evidence that anything actually got hacked and that anyone doing the hacking can spoof the so-called indicators to make it look like someone else did it.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
"Botany" is not a good primitive name. Plants serve a useful purpose. This primitive doesn't.

Maybe it short for "Botany Bay", Kahn's ship from Star Trek... the superior man and all...
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Maybe it short for "Botany Bay", Kahn's ship from Star Trek... the superior man and all...

more than likely is means he is a weed, or he smokes to much of it :stoner: :stoner:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Adam Wood

I figured that it meant that the DUmmie has the intellect of a turnip.

Offline I_B_Perky

Beats me.  :shrug:

Probably the fact that they are the minority in DC now is the only thing I can think of.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

It's probably the Russian hacking thing, but they probably haven't called out the recently revealed German spying as an act of war. It's just Prog Talking Points Du Jour.

(Added news story url)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 06:08:23 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline zeitgeist

Or what that was stolen from:

The Australian Penal Colony >  http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/first-australian-penal-colony-established

Crime

First Australian penal colony established
Share this:
facebook
twitter
google+
PRINT
 CITE
The first 736 convicts banished from England to Australia land in Botany Bay. Over the next 60 years, approximately 50,000 criminals were transported from Great Britain to the “land down under,” in one of the strangest episodes in criminal-justice history.

The accepted wisdom of the upper and ruling classes in 18th century England was that criminals were inherently defective. Thus, they could not be rehabilitated and simply required separation from the genetically pure and law-abiding citizens. Accordingly, lawbreakers had to be either killed or exiled, since prisons were too expensive. With the American victory in the Revolutionary War, transgressors could no longer be shipped off across the Atlantic, and the English looked for a colony in the other direction.

Captain Arthur Phillip, a tough but fair career naval officer, was charged with setting up the first penal colony in Australia. The convicts were chained beneath the deck during the entire hellish six-month voyage. The first voyage claimed the lives of nearly 10 percent of the prisoners, which remarkably proved to be a rather good rate. On later trips, up to a third of the unwilling passengers died on the way. These were not hardened criminals by any measure; only a small minority were transported for violent offenses. Among the first group was a 70-year-old woman who had stolen cheese to eat. <SNIP>

:o
< watch this space for coming distractions >