Author Topic: Feinstein: "Congress Should Investigate If Lynch Pressured Comey To Cover For Hi  (Read 1607 times)

Offline tuolumnejim

I have to say this has zero to do with being non-partsian and more to do with a CYA move for the demoNrats.

Feinstein: "Congress Should Investigate If Lynch Pressured Comey To Cover For Hillary Clinton"

In a surprisingly non-partsian take by Dianne Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, the California senator said that Congress should investigate whether - as we discussed last Thursday - former Attorney General Loretta Lynch pressured former FBI Director James Comey to cover for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

"I think we need to more about that, and there's only one way to know about it and that's to have the Judiciary committee take a look at that."

"I think we need to know more about that," Feinstein told Briana Keilar on CNN's State of the Union, adding that "there's only way to know about it, and that's to have the Judiciary Committee take a look at that."

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dos4TcUkOA[/youtube]
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline thundley4

She isn't being non-partisan. That is bullshit.  Loretta Lynch is being thrown under the bus of political expediency.

She is only positioning herself so people can't accuse her of having a double standard with regards to President Trump.

Offline Old n Grumpy

It is time for Trump to unleash the dogs of war with a vengeance against, Lynch, Comey, Clinton, Holoder and obama.  Unlike these "Russian" probes there are a lot of criminal actions done by all them. It is time to show there is no one above the law.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Feinstein is planning on running again so I don't think she cares if she pisses of other democrats.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.