Author Topic: On Display In Russia Hearings, Democrats' Trump-Hatred Is Worthy Of Captain Ahab  (Read 953 times)

Offline SVPete

On Display In Russia Hearings, Democrats' Trump-Hatred Is Worthy Of Captain Ahab
6/08/2017
... If there's one thing Congress' Russia hearings have shown, it's that President Trump has driven the Democratic Party and far-left media to near insanity. ...

... Listening to the hearings on Wednesday and Thursday, when National Intelligence Director Dan Coats, National Security Director Adm. Michael Rogers, Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, and former FBI Director James Comey testified, was a revelation.

In their questioning, Democrats were plainly not interested in the truth. They merely hoped for something, anything, that would be damning or damaging to Trump. In particular, they hoped for evidence of "obstruction of justice" to impeach Trump.

But they didn't get it. Under persistent questioning Wednesday, Coats, Rogers and McCabe all emphatically denied that Trump had brought improper pressure to bear on the Russia investigation. None.

... Comey drove that point home, saying that he did not perceive anything that Trump said to him as an attempt to obstruct "the broader investigation into Russia or possible links to his campaign."

So in the end ... it was a big nothing-burger, with cheese. And instead of a grand inquisition, it turned into rather pathetic political theater.

IMO, Trump has emerged as a master troll, drawing into the open the partisan the MSM brazenly and lyingly denied and drawing out into the open the Ds' thinly veiled partisan hatred, in full hysterical colors. Does Trump probe their hatred? Obviously. But he didn't create it, nor is he responsible for the MSM's and Ds' refusal/inability to control themselves. Without that fierce hatred and hysterical lack of self-control, Trump's barbs would be blunted.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

In the left's mind because there is no evidence it just proves how vast the conspiracy is. :mental: :mental:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!