Author Topic: ISIS tells Muslims to avoid 'gathering places of Crusaders'  (Read 1898 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Concealed carry, anyone?  This sounds like an all-out call to attack a church . . .

ISIS-supporting news agency tells Muslims to avoid 'gathering places of the Crusaders' as fanatics plan to 'explode, run over people and cut their necks any time'
  • Statement warns Muslims in America, Britain, Canada and elsewhere of plans
  • It promises 'surprises after surprises' and 'almost daily blessed attacks'
  • ISIS online magazine recently confirmed focus of attacks will shift to 'Crusaders'
By Iain Burns For Mailonline

Published: 10:07 EDT, 8 June 2017  | Updated: 11:40 EDT, 8 June 2017

A pro-ISIS news agency has told followers to stay away from the 'gathering places of the Crusaders' as it warns that 'thousands of lonely lions' are prepared to slaughter civilians at any time.

In a statement published by Nashir News Agency, people in America, Russia, France, Britain, Canada, Belgium, Australia - and those 'outside the Caliphate' - are warned of 'almost daily blessed attacks' by Islamic State fighters.

'We will explode, run over people by vehicles and cut off their necks in any time,' the statement reads.

It comes as the the terror group's online magazine said the focus of its followers has shifted to carrying out attacks on 'Crusader soil'.

The warning from the news agency, which is split into two sections - 'O! Muslims!' set alongside 'And O! You Crusaders!'. Pictured above, the message in full

In a section of the Nashir warning titled 'O! You Crusaders!', the author addresses people outside the Islamic State by saying: 'You have started the aggression against us ... and you will pay costly for that'.

The rest of the article is at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4584760/ISIS-backing-news-agency-warns-daily-attacks.html#ixzz4jQdirhtG

It's coming . . . :o
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: ISIS tells Muslims to avoid 'gathering places of Crusaders'
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 12:10:28 PM »
religion of peace, my ass
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 12:10:45 PM »
I wonder if these idiots realize that if they start the same crap they do in Europe here that armed citizens will start executing every goat f***er they see here.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 01:25:00 PM »
Two words:

BRING IT.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 06:53:27 PM »
Concealed carry, anyone?   

Yes, that is exactly what separates America from Liberal Europe. If democrats had their way, America would be just like Europe..........TARGETS.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne