Author Topic: 'F*** you, I'm Millwall!'  (Read 9348 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
'F*** you, I'm Millwall!'
« on: June 07, 2017, 09:02:24 AM »
Just as the London cop who took on the Islamic terrorists armed with only a baton, this guy has balls.

Stabbed Millwall fan recounts fight with London Bridge attackers

Roy Larner, who was cut in head, chest and hands, describes how he charged into terrorists in restaurant

Roy Larner: ‘I didn’t think of my safety at the time.’ Photograph: Facebook

A football fan has spoken of how he was stabbed eight times by the London Bridge attackers as he attempted to single-handedly fight off all three of them unarmed.

Roy Larner, 47, told reporters he shouted “**** you, I’m Millwall” – in an allusion to the club’s association with football violence – as he charged into the attackers in the Black & Blue restaurant and bar in Borough Market.

The Peckham resident told the Sun he was knifed in the head, chest and both hands by the terrorists, now known to be Khuram Butt, Rachid Redouane and Youssef Zaghba.

Larner was taken to St Thomas’ Hospital for surgery, where he was later pictured recovering with a Learn to Run book placed on his chest. He was taken off the critical condition list on Sunday.

Recalling the events of Saturday night, he said “They had these long knives and started shouting about Allah. Then it was, ‘Islam, Islam, Islam’.

“Like an idiot I shouted back at them. I thought, ‘I need to take the piss out of these bastards’. I took a few steps towards them and said, ‘**** you, I’m Millwall’. So they started attacking me.”

One unarmed, somewhat lit guy against three terrorists who had 12" knives.  Damn . . .

The rest of this is here: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/06/millwall-fan-roy-larner-london-bridge-attackers
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: 'F*** you, I'm Millwall!'
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 09:19:45 AM »
This... is... Millwall!!!

Offline thundley4

Re: 'F*** you, I'm Millwall!'
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 04:42:48 PM »
Can we make him an honorary American?