Author Topic: He stole Clint Eastwood's woman, had nonstop sex with...Tina Louise and ...  (Read 1478 times)

Offline mrclose

He stole Clint Eastwood's woman, had nonstop sex with...Tina Louise and yukked it up with Obama

Maybe he Really Is "The most interesting man in the world."  :cheersmate:

He played the debonair Most Interesting Man in the World in the Dos Equis beer commercials.

But in real life Jonathan Goldsmith lived a life that would impress even his onscreen persona.

After failing make it big as an actor the Bronx-born Goldsmith excelled at the art of seduction, and became so good at it that his conquests recommended him to other women.

Goldsmith brags about his bawdy escapades in his new memoir - Stay Interesting: I Don't Always Tell Stories including the time he slept with Henry Fonda's mistress About My Life, But When I Do, They're True and Amazing - and broke her bed because they had so much sex.

Broadway legend Elaine Stritch seduced him in a mink coat and heels and nothing else and he had a fling with the 'insatiable' Tina Louise who played Ginger on 'Gilligan's Island'.

Goldsmith once tried being a gigolo but quit after dating a woman in her 70s because he found himself trying to steal her diamond ring.

Goldsmith, now 78, eventually fell on hard times, went bankrupt and was sleeping in his pickup until the Dos Equis part came up.

He channeled a suave Argentinian friend of his to create an Ernest Hemingway-type character that turned him into a pop culture sensation.

His legion of fans included Barack Obama and in 2011 he was invited to Camp David for a surprise 50th birthday party for the President and his closest friends.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4578268/Most-Interesting-Man-stole-Clint-s-girl-hung-Obama.html
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous