Author Topic: Dishonest Maddow: In Obama Administration, 'There Was Never a Major Scandal'  (Read 1421 times)

Offline mrclose

If an administration is rife with scandal, and no one is around to cover it, is it still a scandal-ridden administration?

Rachel Maddow, back Tuesday night from the illness that had kept her off of the air for over a week, apparently thinks not. Speaking of the Obama administration, she claimed:

“It's definitely true that in modern times almost every president has hired outside legal counsel. Almost every modern president has relied on private lawyers to help him respond to whatever scandal that administration is facing.

President Obama, I should mention, is an exception to that. President Obama had a private lawyer but there was never a major scandal during his administration that required him to use that private counsel.”

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/john-hirschauer/2017/06/07/dishonest-maddow-obama-administration-there-was-never-major
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
There was never a major investigation, but that's because the Republicans didn't have any power at first, and then didn't want to be called racist by a complicit media. Not because his actions were as pure as the driven snow.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning

No scandal ????

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 08:33:18 PM by J P Sousa »
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline thundley4

Comey said that he almost thought a special investigator was needed after Billy Clinton met with Loretta Lynch.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Comey said that he almost thought a special investigator was needed after Billy Clinton met with Loretta Lynch.

And yet, he never said anything about it... Doesn't that make him an accomplice in obstruction of justice?

Offline thundley4

And yet, he never said anything about it... Doesn't that make him an accomplice in obstruction of justice?

I think Comey's testimony open up a can of worms for himself unless he has an immunity deal.