Author Topic: ‘F*** you!’ Donald Trump blasted in German media for pulling out of climate deal  (Read 930 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
‘F*** you!’ Donald Trump blasted in German media after pulling out of Paris climate deal

Local newspaper Berliner Kurier use the powerful, if not vulgar, headline: “Earth to Trump: F*** you!” on its front page, in response to the US president backing out of the climate change deal.

The front page was published on Thursday ahead of the official announcement, but was widely circulated online after Donald Trump’s speech yesterday.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/812190/donald-trump-paris-climate-deal-agreement-speech-germany-angela-merkel-emmanuel-macron

Offline HAPPY2BME

Europe to United States: DROP DEAD

by John Carney
1 Jun 2017

“We deem the momentum generated in Paris in December 2015 irreversible and we firmly believe that the Paris Agreement cannot be renegotiated, since it is a vital instrument for our planet, societies and economies,” the leaders of the three countries said in a joint statement.

http://www.breitbart.com/environment/2017/06/01/europe-united-states-drop-dead/

Offline HAPPY2BME

SNOWFLAKE MELTDOWN After Trump Dumps Paris Climate Accord

The White House audience today broke out in applause when President Trump announced the United States was withdrawing from the Paris Climate Accord.

What a wonderful day for the American worker!

But not for liberal elites.
They suffered a COMPLETE MELTDOWN!

Democrats hate it when they lose control over the American people.

Tucker Carlson Tonight played a montage of media reaction to the news.
Talk about unhinged!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwfzOKRF-WU[/youtube]

Offline HAPPY2BME

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Nein, nein, meine kleine DUmmköpfe, fick EUCH!

Not a big shock from a Berlin paper.  Screw 'em.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Old n Grumpy

The say it can't be renegotiated? So what, screw all of them , there was nothing in there for us.

As for Germany, **** off we beat you twice and can do so again in a heartbeat. or we can let the ruskies have you back
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

Given the way EuroLanders practically worshiped Obama - who was a disaster for the US - I really don't give a @#$%. Not that that paper represents all - and maybe not even most - Germans.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Given the way EuroLanders practically worshiped Obama - who was a disaster for the US - I really don't give a @#$%. Not that that paper represents all - and maybe not even most - Germans.

Well, I'd be all butthurt too if the cash cow changed it's mind and walked away.
That deal was stupid to begin with and 100% cost and penalties for the US.
And you have to actually believe in man made climate fortune tellers for it to even be logical.
I believe in not polluting. It's simple, don't pollute.
But to scream and demand payments... that's just about a mile and a half over the line. Screw every last one of them

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
I think they got that backwards.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.