Author Topic: KATHY GRIFFIN BEHEADS PRESIDENT TRUMP I Support Gore  (Read 5580 times)

Offline SVPete

Re: KATHY GRIFFIN BEHEADS PRESIDENT TRUMP I Support Gore
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2017, 07:50:05 PM »
I am Victim, hear me whi-i-i-i-iiiiiiine!

« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 07:53:47 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2017, 07:54:45 PM »

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2017, 09:35:15 PM »

Kathy Griffin is truly vile. Right next to Katie Rich and Stephen Spinola. Garbage! :bird:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2017, 09:40:58 PM »
I am Victim, hear me whi-i-i-i-iiiiiiine!

Too much Whine!  :lmao: :rotf: :rofl:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2017, 04:09:52 PM »
In the farce conference, she justifies because of Megyn Kelly.

One problem with this. Kathy Griffin booed Megyn Kelly. Hypocritical isn't it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pEicLN0f0k[/youtube]
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2017, 05:59:44 PM »
More stupid comments.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10155644822363570&id=676538569&comment_tracking=%7B

Taidus Thomas
Oh please, she won't be arrested or interrogated. It's art. Art is supposed to cause emotional reactions. The funny thing is that people are so upset over this but don't give two shits that the president is literally destroying the countries relationships with its best foreign allies, he's being investigated by the FBI, and other agencies. He's literally a shit show. If anything the image shows where America is headed if he doesn't pull his head out of his ass and actually lead and quit attempting to interfere with the investigations into his treasonous actions.
Like · 4 · May 30 at 8:40pm
Art?????????? :bs:

Taidus Thomas
Oh Patty, not that many people voted for him, get over yourself. I love how facts, you know, those proven things that really seem to get in the way of reality for a lot of people who suffer from the "Trump can do no wrong" blindness, are just so dang hard to deal with. Trump isn't entirely stupid, he knows what to say to get those who voted for him stirred up, but it doesn't change the FACT that's he the least liked president and he's made the most questionable decisions that will have long term consequences. I guess not everyone can open their browser and fact check him though. That would take away all the neo nazi fun our country is experiencing.
Like · May 31 at 10:53am
Anything else you got? Quit projecting! :bird:

Mallory Ó Mórdha
Kathy. You have a supporter, friend, and fan in me.
Like · 5 hrs

:bird:

James Joseph Brown
Only love for #kathygriffin Always have been a fan and always will be. The mob mentality here has created a vortex of hate and backlash against a comedian who has spent her career championing the underdog. All love and support to Kathy.
Like · 1 · 6 hrs
The left engages in mob mentality! They created the vortex of hate!  :bird:

Christopher Stanley
Yes, this one was a mistake. But please keep up the fight. Trump must go. He's the evil one.
Like · 6 hrs
Mistake my ass! She planned it knowing she would get a backlash.  :bird:

Justin Duhé
Sorry Drumpfsters, but the photo of Kathy Griffin holding a mock Trump head is protected speech. It did not directly threaten the president nor did it urge other people to harm him. People are allowed to wish the president dead, as long as they don't threaten the president. To threaten someone you need words that encourage some sort of action, and those words are absent in Griffin's photo. The REAL question is....when is Trump going to apologize to Mexicans, the disabled, or the women he harassed...? Why can Trump do and say as he wishes and he is applauded for it. Where was the outrage when Trump demanded Obama release his birth certificate. When white republicans called Obama a monkey? So much disrespect towards Obama and nobody apologized. I'm still more offended by Trump making fun of a real live disabled man! Trump is an asshole. Kudos to Kathy Griffin for the provocative photo shoot. #DumpTrump #DrumpfstersAreDumb #Hypocrites
Like · 23 · May 31 at 12:58am
Silly liberal! First Amendment does not protect you from the government.

Mc Peg
It is your job to push the limits. 45 is using you to direct our attention away from more important matters. Hang in there.
Like · 6 hrs

Kim Owen-Parker We still love you Kathy!!
Like · 6 hrs

Aaron Newton
You really didn't go too far, and you have nothing to be sorry about. All this bullshit has gotten all of us on edge for so long now we're all ready to explode. Better to express yourself through art (even violent art) than through dangerous actions or harming others the way the other side does.
Like · 1.1K · May 30 at 6:54pm
Proof leftists are violent.

Aaron Newton
Pam H- H- Islam is a peaceful religion. George Bush said the same thing in the wake of 9/11. I'm sorry that you hate other religions and can't tolerate people believing in something different than what you believe in. I'm not sure if it's stupidity or ignorance. But this is America and freedom of religion is a right. So to borrow the phrase from your side, If you don't like it, then get the hell out of my country.
Like · 2 · Yesterday at 9:24am
Islam is a violent religion. 9/11, Orlando, Manchester, Baghdad, Istanbul, Mumbai, Kabul, Beslan, Paris, etc.

Aaron Newton
You people are delusional and you think you know everything. I don't where you guys get your information, but you eat up whatever they feed you without question or further research. Do yourself a favor: get out in the world, talk to people, read a book, attend community events, visit a mosque. Stop blindly following Fox News and internet propaganda. There are lots of lies and conspiracy theories out there, many of which come from your president. Challenge what you're being told. Seek real facts, not alternate facts. If your problem is ignorance then you'll learn and grow, if your problem is stupidity then you'll still run crying to Fuhrer Trump for safety from the "lying liberals" The irony is that you guys are the sensitive ones, up-in-arms over a picture and somehow while crying about a picture you're still telling us to stop being so sensitive. Hypocrites and idiots, that's what you guys are.
Like · 3 · Yesterday at 9:35am · Edited
STFU YOU STUPID SCURVY MONGREL LIBTARD!  :bird:

Aaron Newton
Lol all you guys can do is name-call because you have no argument.
Like · Yesterday at 4:29pm
Quit projecting!  :bird:

Aaron Newton Y'all were cool when they did it to Obama though
Like · 20 hrs
It was wrong to do it to Obama and any other President. They were not committed by some dumb comedian. GOD, YOU'RE STUPID! :bird:

Michael Tomaselli
No need to apologize to me, I get it, it's a statement piece. It's a harsh image yes, but it is what it is. I will always love you!
Like · 1.2K · May 30 at 6:56pm

Bridgette Moore
I would be more then happy to go to your live show
Like · 1 · 6 hrs

Bridgette Moore
I don't think you cross the line that what all comedians do you where just doing your job and you should not have to be sorry for it
Like · 1 · 6 hrs
Quit projecting!  :bird:

JonBlack MaroonGoddess
I'm sorry, but her photo was not worse than all the photos of Obama being lynched
Like · 6 hrs
Try again!  :bird:

Steve W Donlan
Love you Kathy! Don't listen to these snowflake Trump supporters!
Like · 1 · 6 hrs
Snowflakes are for dumb leftist scum!

God, Facebook makes DU look sane!  :mental:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 06:01:59 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2017, 07:25:02 AM »
Makeup is a wonderful thing!  :panic:

[photo removed to spare your eyes]

Kathy Griffin is a STRONG argument FOR burqas...

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2017, 07:41:49 AM »
Kathy Griffin is a STRONG argument FOR burqas...

With full face veil.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2017, 02:43:47 PM »
She plays the gender card because she says it would not happen to a man. I call BS on this! :bs:

The rodeo clown who had worn Clinton and Bush masks in his act, but lost his career for daring to wear an Obama mask.

Not that facts matter to Progs.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2017, 02:54:54 PM »
I will submit a complaint to the EPA asking for monetary damages against Kathy Griffin. She is using too much oxygen and producing too much CO2.

Cow flatulance causing excess CO2 in the atmosphere ? They don't compare to the effect by Kathy Griffin. 

The UN will need to spend millions to mitigate Kathy Griffen's extreme polution effect on the climate.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne