Author Topic: Oh, hell... Here we go. Two 'teens' (1) shot dead by Off Duty Border Officer...  (Read 2059 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
http://www.weaselzippers.us/341088-off-duty-california-customs-officer-shoots-2-teens-1-fatally-after-attacked/#disqus_thread

One of two teenage robbery suspects shot and wounded by an off-duty U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer — who authorities said was defending himself against attackers — died early Saturday at an area hospital.

Reported that the 'teen''s gun was recovered at the scene.

The 15-year-old boy was pronounced dead at 5:34 a.m., the Sheriff’s Information Bureau reported.
The teen who was killed was identified by family as 15-year-old Darius Smith. The boy’s mother Reshawna Myricks said she cannot believe he’d be involved in a robbery.
She said the officer should have fired warning shots — instead of aiming at the boys.

We don't do 'warning shots'.

“It’s not right. And I want to know what happened because the story you said ain’t the truth,” Myricks said. “The crazy part is they let you walk on … my baby is not walking on no more.”

how would you know what the truth is?

A 14-year-old boy who was also struck by gunfire remained at an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
A third teenage suspect, a 14-year-old boy, was in custody following the incident, which was reported at 8:13 p.m. Friday near First Avenue and Colorado Boulevard, according to Deputy Caroline Rodriguez of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, which is investigating the shooting.

So- three 'teen' boys out at 5 am just doing a little robbery. No Big Deal...

The officer suffered bruising to his face during the attack.  Authorities say that the officer was walking along the sidewalk on First Avenue, just south of Colorado Boulevard, when he was attacked from behind by the three teenage boys.

One of the suspects hit the officer in the head several times while another pointed a handgun at the officer and demanded his property.

The agent retrieved his department issued handgun and defended himself.

The suspect with the handgun, the 15-year-old boy, and another suspect, one of the 14-year-old boys, were struck by the gunfire while the third suspect ran away when the shooting started and was not hit.
The 15-year-old suspect’s handgun was recovered at the scene.

I await the riots.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
"Warning shots"......LOL.  Good for nothing except wasting ammo
Deplorable since 2016

Offline DumbAss Tanker

The only way a guy would try to fire warning shots while armed thugs had the drop on him would be if he had been born on Krypton.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Old n Grumpy

"Warning shots"......LOL.  Good for nothing except wasting ammo

He fired "warning " shots, but the "teens" disregarded them. :-) :-) :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
He fired "warning " shots, but the "teens" disregarded them. :-) :-) :-)

Works for me!  H5!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

The boy’s mother Reshawna Myricks said she cannot believe he’d be involved in a robbery.
She said the officer should have fired warning shots — instead of aiming at the boys.

Ummmmm ... if Reshawna's boy wasn't involved in a robbery, why would he need "warning shots"?

"Warning shots" work on TV and in movies. In real life, "warning shots" are a danger to innocent civilians down-range and time the thugs can use to injure/kill the law enforcement officer.

Judging by her attitude, maybe if Reshawna had taught her boy to work hard, respect other people's property, and respect authority, her boy would be alive and "walking on".

That Customs and Border Protection officer is "lucky" he did this during Trump's Presidency. Obama and his peeps would have hyper-vehiculated him.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 07:36:49 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Adam Wood

The teen who was killed was identified by family as 15-year-old Dindu Nuffin. The boy’s mother Reshawna Myricks said she cannot believe he’d be involved in a robbery, that he was helping a little old lady across the street with a 9mm sandwich in his hand, and that he had his hands up holding nothing but ingredients to make lean, and finally that the inordinate amount of angel dust in his system is just "cultural."
Fixed, to save everyone involved a lot of time and trouble re-hashing the same tired old story over and over again.

Offline thundley4

The election is over. The MSM and the left has nothing to gain by using black getting killed by cops to anger blacks.

Offline SVPete

The election is over. The MSM and the left has nothing to gain by using black getting killed by cops to anger blacks.

Not for the next 9-12 months, at least.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.