Author Topic: SHOCK: Dem rally speaker declares Trump budget designed for ‘ethnic cleansing’  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
SHOCK: Dem rally speaker declares Trump budget designed for ‘ethnic cleansing’
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/dem-rally-speaker-trump-budget-designed-ethnic-cleansing/

A Philadelphia bishop is accusing the President Trump of attempting to implement “ethnic cleansing” through proposed budget cuts designed to shrink the federal government.

“This budget, if I can be honest with you, is an attempt to implement ethnic cleansing in this nation from people of color, but also poor white folk from whom services being but will be impacted the most,” Bishop Dwayne Royster said at a Wednesday social justice rally broadcast by ABC News.

Ethnic cleansing?????????? Seriously! Very un-Christian right there!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

Royster is the founding pastor of a United Church of Christ congregation in North Philadelphia. Unlike the Unitarians, the UCC probably has more members who believe God exists than believe in UFOs. The UCC is the denominational home of Elijah G-D America Wright of Chicago. As best I can tell, "Bishop" is not a leadership or honorific term used by the UCC, so that title may have come from elsewhere.

Calling a Federal budget that cuts the rate of growth for social programs "ethnic cleansing" is exactly the kind of dishonesty I would expect of a UCC misleader.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Old n Grumpy

When you look ar Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, DC  and several dem run cities it doesn't sound like such a bad idea. :-) :-)

if you never clean the toilet it is going to stink.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Calling a Federal budget that cuts the rate of growth for social programs "ethnic cleansing" is exactly the kind of dishonesty I would expect of a UCC misleader.

Is that racist bastard implying that only minorities are on government assistance programs? Or that only minorities are poor?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

'Welfare leech' is not an ethnicity.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.